Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder (3714 Views)

Bootmen And Frobonum:Tinubu commits Another Gaffe In Ondo State(video) / Tinubu Commits Another Blunder In Lagos Campaign / President Buhari Commits Another Blunder At Akure, Ondo State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by unndisputedd: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
What have we done wrong to deserve Buhari and his Jagajaga Nonsentical Aides.
They are used to suprising us with unneccessary dramas, attimes unacceptable behaviour.
It is not a secret that Buhari as a president of Nigeria is a 100% bad market and a loan not worth taking

Fastfoward, Earlier today, the news of trump calling buhari lifeless became a hot topic and a shame in buhari camp.

In a bid to divert the attention, the presidency went ahead to post on twitter of theresa may visit to nigeria.

The post is full of error.

They said theresa may will be in Nigeria, on wednesday August 22........ Today is 27.. Wednesday is 29....

PLS WHICH YEAR CALENDER ARE THEY USING.

1918 OR 2019..

SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/08/presidency-commits-another-costly.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by Dtribeless: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Illiterate government now. What do you expect? However, I'm sure 90% of Nairalanders can't spot the errors.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
OMG
Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by Racoon(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Both the president & aides are all lifeless. angry Always living in the past that is why they are always disgracing Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by bedspread: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pmb and Mourinho are Going Down...

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by chomchom1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Am sure is that lizard at Aso villa that upload the message. She know herself

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by magoo10(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is an uncommon lifeless error
Zombies what sayeth thou
Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by Xander85: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Don't be too hasty to judge....maybe they have a Tardis (time machine) in Aso Rock with which they'll use to travel back in time for the meeting! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
shocked

Buhari be like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by babyphaze07(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari is gone.......lifeless Nigeria President. Always with his aides full of blunders.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dtribeless:
Illiterate government now. What do you expect? However, I'm sure 90% of Nairalanders can't spot the errors.
They think every Nigerian are average aboki that can easily be brainwashed and manipulated!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
But, it isn't easy to be a buhari supporter at all.

E no easy at all

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by Tolexander: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
lifeless calendar
Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by Nebes: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Call me wicked. Call me greedy. Call me pompous. Call me anything but please don’t call me lifeless.

“Lifelessness” in a living human is the worst of all conditions of existence. It signifies an inability to respond to life’s demands.

A very depressing description.

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by andorbe: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
ive gotten my PVC n am chilling, waiting for 2019. am not concerned abt governorship,house of reps etc. Am only concerned abt buhari heading bck to daura. Bt my worry is this APC's regarnished n upgraded form of rigging in town called vote buying

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by EmekaMD(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
You know as little and harmless as this error might appear it goes along way to show that this government never takes anything with the seriousness that it derserves...

Governance demands attention to all details.
Every single thing no matter how minute counts largely..

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by Jamodeen95(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
OMG! This is really awful

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by Treasure17(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2018
This country matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by ChopDeMoney(m): 12:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Let's check if there is a pulse. #lifeless

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by nnachukz(m): 12:58am On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari sees more of Spirits than humans. Don't forget he once appointed dead people into some offices. So he may have seen Theresa May in Nigeria on that date, she came and left all in spirit. The old man is still living in 1984 when he first ruled. Check the calendar, 1984 gives you that date.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by Banks2574: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
But, it isn't easy to be a buhari supporter at all.

E no easy at all
him dey Bleep up? ?
Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by KingLennon(m): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2018
I am something i still breathe, eat and talk but yet I am lifeless. What am I? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by EmirAbj: 1:46am On Aug 28, 2018
WALLAHI IT'S FINISH FOR BUHARI THE LIFELESS PRESIDENT OF OUR TIME
Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by ivandragon: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2018
not surprised...

pmb signed an important document where his name was wrongly spelt.
it shows how lax he is when it comes to governance.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by 1stNumeroUno: 5:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Not surprised...

Dem no want commot from Aso villa na; so dey thought pushing dates backwards will keep them longer in office. grin
Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by jchioma: 5:43am On Aug 28, 2018
The mediocrity of this administration is the shame of our nation. Always in a disarray.
Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by abumeinben(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2018
Thinking of what to type..

Abeg wey Garba sheu?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by jayson87: 6:06am On Aug 28, 2018
That's what you get when you give a lifeless president twitter to pass information of global interest across. He keeps living in yesterday and he his never aware of happenings around him.
Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by RZArecta2(m): 6:15am On Aug 28, 2018
chomchom1:
Am sure is that lizard at Aso villa that upload the message. She know herself
her work is WhatsApp group admin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by igben(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2018
We dey new era now, Britain scam with Nigeria aboki game don dey near end thank GOD becos of social media...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Commits Another Costly Blunder by opribo(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Such are the quality and chatacters that are leading us. Bunch of mediocres who cannot not pay attention to little details.

The same crop of quacks that copied and pasted a whole budget projections of a previous administration and called it oversight error. The same crooks who plagiated Obama speech word for word and called it their own. Certificates they dont have, tge ones they claimed they have are forged.

We are not surprised though some of them are suffering from dementia. Their brains are archaic and dead they cannot think up any creative idea. Very lazy from the head to the toe. They are lost they cannot comprehend between space and time anymore, hence causing this great nation huge embarrassment everywhere they go.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Tasks Contractors On Speedy Completion Of Projects / Pictures Of Malami,s Son In The #300 Million His Father Built For Him / Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.