Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? (3713 Views)

Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters / Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 24, 2020
How come there is no picture of bloodstains. we know the amount of blood of 78 people or even 15 will produce on a tarred road. DJ Stick will surely pay for inciting chaos and violence.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by realstars: 2:54am On Oct 24, 2020
No, they where shooting in peac.

5 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
How come there is no picture of bloodstains. we know the amount of blood of 78 people or even 15 will produce on a tarred road. DJ Stick will surely pay for inciting chaos and violence.
This is another Moniker! Same set of people with different accounts paid by politicians to wash away the sins of their masters ahead of the 2023 elections. Just look at the time! 2am and someone with a job has the time to open a thread just to try and convince people otherwise despite the amount of evidence out there.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by hakeem4(m): 3:07am On Oct 24, 2020
So you’re part of the generation who think people can photoshop Instagram live video?

I have nothing to say to you

27 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 24, 2020
grossintel:
This is another Moniker! Same set of people with different accounts paid by politicians to wash away the sins of their masters ahead of the 2023 elections. Just look at the time! 2am and someone with a job has the time to open a thread just to try and convince people otherwise despite the amount of evidence out there.
where i live is 5 hours behind 9ja time. how much will a politician pay me that when converted is of use to me. grow up abeg. the massacre was a scam, and we need to educate people shikena. i don't support any politician

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 24, 2020
As this thread don cast, he'll abandon this one and open another one. And this time he'll be quick to drop one or two comments immediately supporting what he said. Nairaland needs to do something about this but sadly Seun himself has lost control of the forum. You don't see this sort of thing on twitter, I mean they easily get reported and blocked.

8 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
where i live is 5 hours behind 9ja time. how much will a politician pay me that when converted is of use to me. grow up abeg. the massacre was a scam, and we need to educate people shikena. i don't support any politician
You are not even in Nigeria. Just shut up

24 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by SoBright101: 3:23am On Oct 24, 2020
They have no rest time until their pay masters are satisfied

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda.

They dominates this place

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Saao(m): 3:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
then if you have blood running through your vain, you won't come out to write this nonsense. Remember we are talking about blood here, innocent blood. God will avenge their blood. It's a crime to be born in this part of the world? Sometimes I wonder if some of you have conscience.

7 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:25am On Oct 24, 2020
grossintel:

Magashi has opened defense treasury to the zombies. They are monitored and they get paid by post.

5 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 24, 2020
SoBright101:
They have no rest time until their pay masters are satisfied

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda.

They dominates this place
It's funny the length these people go to keep this country y the way it is. The hashtag #endtribalism is trending because people suddenly realise their is a rise in tribal comments to divide the strong unity with the EndSARS movement. It was when they saw that would be more difficult they switched to debunk all proofs and boom! Suddenly you start seeing posts like this on Facebook and Twitter and that was why DJ switch made that video yesterday! Now the attack is focused on her. If only they can find a way to delete those videos they would at all cost because it's making their job very difficult for them right now.

2 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by SoBright101: 3:53am On Oct 24, 2020
They think we are still in old age where they name black as white, where they manipulate facts. They have deployed all tactics to clear all evidence. Make sure you keep all massacre related pictures or videos you have for futures reference.

grossintel:
It's funny the length these people go to keep this country y the way it is. The hashtag #endtribalism is trending because people suddenly realise their is a rise in tribal comments to divide the strong unity with the EndSARS movement. It was when they saw that would be more difficult they switched to debunk all proofs and boom! Suddenly you start seeing posts like this on Facebook and Twitter and that was why DJ switch made that video yesterday! Now the attack is focused on her. If only they can find a way to delete those videos they would at all cost because it's making their job very difficult for them right now.

4 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nwaelohim: 4:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Critical questions no one is asking

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 24, 2020
SoBright101:
They think we are still in old age where they name black as white, where they manipulate facts. They have deployed all tactics to clear all evidence. Make sure you keep all massacre related pictures or videos you have for futures reference.

The evil that men do, here is another video from a survivor and this time it's from a random guy from the crowd.

https://twitter.com/thewomanofpeace/status/1319331221609000961?s=09

In 0:22 you'll see this man laying dead. People are trying to identify him to see if he's one of the missing persons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Emilokoiyawon: 4:04am On Oct 24, 2020
grossintel:

Insult is not argument. Answer his questions. 78 people shattered by hail of bullets. No bodies. No blood.
Explain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Insult is not argument. Answer his questions. 78 people shattered by hail of bullets. No bodies. No blood.
Explain.
There are bodies, there was blood. Another video showed up yesterday from a survivor. This time it's from a random guy from the crowd and not DJ Switch.

In 0.22 you'll see this man laying dead. If it still doesn't convince you, believe whatever you want!

1 Like

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by SoBright101: 4:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Remember operation crocodile smile previously announced by army before the killings was carried out. Lot of their agents are on here already, their objectives is to cover up the preplanned massacre.

grossintel:

The evil that men do, here is another video from a survivor and this time it's from a random guy from the crowd.

In 0:22 you'll see this man laying dead. People are trying to identify him to see if he's one of the missing persons.

4 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Emilokoiyawon: 4:19am On Oct 24, 2020
grossintel:
There are bodies, there was blood. Another video showed up yesterday from a survivor. This time it's from a random guy from the crowd and not DJ Switch. https://twitter.com/thewomanofpeace/status/1319331221609000961?s=09
In 0.22 you'll see this man laying dead. If it still doesn't convince you, believe whatever you want!

I have already seen this pic and a video that appears to be the elderly man been treated in an ambulance on twitter. In the ambulance he was in serious pain but was alive. I hope he made it.

But this is just one 'possible' body covered in blood and you think that is evidence of massacre?
What you have at best is 78 - 1 = 77. You have 77 more to go. Show us the bodies. In a massacre the bodies will be all over the place. The blood will be all over. Imagine the gallons of blood from 78 human beings.

You people keep saying massacre even though all the evidence we have so far points to maximum less than 5 people dead. That is not a massacre. By calling this what its not you are dishonoring the dead and making it difficult to get to the root of the matter.

You think 78 people will just die like than from a hail of bullets and Lekki Toll will not be covered in blood? The family members will not start declaring people missing all over the place?

6 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Duru9(m): 4:33am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Shame on you
Shame on your pay masters

30k won't last forever

1 Like

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Goldencheese(m): 4:37am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:

You are a liar. You are a paid agent of the oppressors. You live 5 hours behind Naija and you know everything that transpired better than those on the ground. Com'on, you can do better.

3 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

I have already seen this pic and a video that appears to be the elderly man been treated in an ambulance on twitter. In the ambulance he was in serious pain but was alive. I hope he made it.

But this is just one 'possible' body covered in blood and you think that is evidence of massacre?
What you have at best is 78 - 1 = 77. You have 77 more to go. Show us the bodies. In a massacre the bodies will be all over the place. The blood will be all over. Imagine the gallons of blood from 78 human beings.

You people keep saying massacre even though all the evidence we have so far points to maximum less than 5 people dead. That is not a massacre. By calling this what its not you are dishonoring the dead and making it difficult to get to the root of the matter.

You think 78 people will just die like than from a hail of bullets and Lekki Toll will not be covered in blood? The family members will not start declaring people missing all over the place?
Show me where DJ switch mention they are 78 dead bodies, I'm waiting.. More videos will surface with time, even killing 5 unarmed people is enough to qualify as a massacre where human lives are valid. The Nigerian army can't hide it well enough, there is just too many evidence against them and I doubt this will go under the carpet like the rest. I'm patiently waiting on the video where DJ switch mentioned 78 people died please.

1 Like

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by mascot87(m): 5:16am On Oct 24, 2020
grossintel:

Must everyone that have a different view from your own been paid by politicians? Why are you people so delusional

9 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by strangest(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:

This is ketchup I guess? Brainless

1 Like

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by TheOtherRoom: 5:56am On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:

You are a fool
An insensitive fool

1 Like

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Tedpgrass: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Let's be factual and not emotional here.

Having looked at several videos with a range of claims, it's not unpatriotic to ask a few pertinent questions...

In the heat of the moment, with anger and hurt running through the veins, words may be used carelessly.... But in the cold light of day, only Facts.. Verifiable evidence will stand.

I found the 13 min video by the young man the most credible, robust and balanced .. His recollections were congruent, appeared truthful and in keeping with time lines. His verbal and non-verbal cues were congruent as well. His acknowledgement of poor knowledge of other events was the deciding factor for me.

Another analysis about the positioning of guns which might have contributed to the various injuries and likely death, may provide more light on the matter.
Injuries from the ensuing stampede will also add to the number of casualties

The presence of SARS after the army left is what is still to be verified...

6 Likes

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Mstick: 6:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Too bad "abroad" cannot change this one's mentality, he's still reasoning like a bar parlor regular.

1 Like

Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Neddstark: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2020
grossintel:
There are bodies, there was blood. Another video showed up yesterday from a survivor. This time it's from a random guy from the crowd and not DJ Switch.

In the video I saw, he was bleeding on the floor. he wasnt dead yet. Sad to see that the old man was among those shot. He knows Nigeria na. He knows it would have gone out of hands. He should have gone home. Abeg this tragedy should have been averted. Being at that front bloackade was not going to solve Nigeria's problems
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Neddstark:

In the video I saw, he was bleeding on the floor. he wasnt dead yet. Sad to see that the old man was among those shot. He knows Nigeria na. He knows it would have gone out of hands. He should have gone home. Abeg this tragedy should have been averted. Being at that front bloackade was not going to solve Nigeria's problems
That old man na scam. Hot bullet hit you, your cap nor fly comot. Na superglue?
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by Neddstark: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2020
ModelX:
That old man na scam. Hot bullet hit you, your cap nor fly comot. Na superglue?

No be scam bro. From the video I saw, that man really lost a lost of blood. Not sure if he made it.
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by helinues: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2020
There was a heavy storm that same night that blew all the evidence away.. grin
Re: Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? by History555: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Magashi has opened defense treasury to the zombies. They are monitored and they get paid by post.

That's why i call them

MEDIA COWS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Advises Oyo Cp Ngozi,not to arrest Sunday Igboho / Feminist Coalition: Modupe Odele Is A Scam Artist And A Crook - Michael Sevarino / Hiv Positive Nigerian Pilgrim Deported From Saudi Arabia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.