Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Bbnaija's Anto Grateful After Surviving Car Crash, Shares Pics Of Her Wrecked Ca - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Anto Grateful After Surviving Car Crash, Shares Pics Of Her Wrecked Ca (324 Views)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Anto Grateful After Surviving Car Crash, Shares Pics Of Her Wrecked Ca by indulge01: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Anto has revealed she survived a serious car crash during the Eid celebrations. Taking to social media to reveal what she passed through,she thanked God for saving her while asking those with info on how to fix her car at an affordable rate ,to contact her

I charge all of you to make the most out of each and every day because we don’t know when it will be our last PS. If you know anyone who fixes cars for an affordable rate, please send my way because the quote we are receiving

PPS. If you know anyone who just wants to donate a car to my cause, send them my way

See the accident photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/bbnaijas-anto-grateful-after-surviving-car-crash-shares-pics-of-her-wrecked-car-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Zoom Into US Open 3rd Round With A 6-2 6-2 Win Over Witthoeft / I Cannot Afford To Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph / She Had Fun With A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.