Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Quality Beauty Products In Warri - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quality Beauty Products In Warri (1626 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Beauty Products, Hairwigs, Fabrics, Shoes, Bags And Other Items Send Abroad / Beauty Products Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2018
Are you in or outside Warri and you need original beauty products of different brands without spending too much? Then primeNglam_beautystore is here for you. We've got you anyday and time, just kindly holla or chat up: 08151570153.

You can also check out my page on IG @primenglam_beautystore or Facebook: Prime N Glam Beauty Store.

Don't go and fall for the fake products because of little amount difference and be battling with different face breakouts, it's better to go for the original only.

We also teach how to use just incase you don't know how.

We deliver nationwide as well.

1 Share

Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2018
When next you want to add to your cosmetics collection or you need to know about a product, don't forget to chat me up on 08151570153

It's a no scam zone and no fake zone so you can count on me for your original beauty products.

Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 3:39am On Sep 01, 2018
Get this witch hazel aloe Vera formula for N6500
If you looking for alcohol free toner then get this and beautify your skin.
Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 3:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Get witch hazel aloe Vera formula for N6500
If you looking for alcohol free toner then get this and beautify your skin

Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 3:47am On Sep 01, 2018
Chat me up on 08151570153 for amazing prices of our products.

Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 3:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Kindly check out my page on IG for more products.

It's a no scam zone
Let me be your cosmetics-go-to girl��

Call or chat up 08151570153

Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 2:21am On Nov 19, 2018
When next you need quality cosmetics, do well by ordering from us. Contact us on 08151570153.

Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Happy new year from us to you. We have new items in stock.
Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2019
We stock only good quality products from the right source. You can trust us. Call or chat up 08151570153 and if you are in Delta State, our walk in store is about to be opened at Osubi road, the plaza beside Nero filling station, Warri.
Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2019
We stock only original products to satisfy our wonderful customers and prosperous customers.

You can call or chat up 08151570153 and if you are in or around Warri, we are about opening our walk in store at Osubi, there is a plaza close to Nero Filling station at Osubi road.

Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by primenglam: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2019
Hi everyone. It's been a while here.

We now have a store at Osubi Town, Warri, Delta State. It's the unpainted uncompleted long plaza beside Nero City Filling station.

Walk in or call 08151570153, and get discount on all products you buy. And if you want it deliver to you, kindly note that payment validates order.

Re: Quality Beauty Products In Warri by essenceplus: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
primenglam:
When next you want to add to your cosmetics collection or you need to know about a product, don't forget to chat me up on 08151570153

It's a no scam zone and no fake zone so you can count on me for your original beauty products.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot Or Trash? / Mytp3 / How Much Does A Gold Plated Jewelry Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.