Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) (16663 Views)

The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020 / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2018
J
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by vikkeee(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2018
which kain problem be this? why person go just post toto for front page this morning
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by phase1: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Afonja criminals have thievery encoded on their Y- chromosomes. grin

One even stole from my office 3 days ago. SMH.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by pek(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Those who are easily defrauded are those who are greedy.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Not true.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2018
why all this ? i don' know why people don't hear words, any house they see yet to be completed they will rush in and pay even if the building is uncompleted they will still pay without investigating .....especially women and ladies... they are the most victims that do fall for it.. why? the idotic, oloshilistics, werelisitc, foool developer garbar of a thing will be flexing with his girlfriend..or maybe with oloshos...50 million... i know say nah woman and drinks go finsih ham...him eye go soon clear....i pray the governor help them.... i dont fall for those shits... i do thorough investigation first before venturing into it....if to say na me nah sango i go send go kill ham...............rubbish...murahhhfucker....

1 Like

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2018
So where is the owner of the property that entrusted it to oga shehu?, he must be held responsible and the property seized!

1 Like

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Constantiney: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Those who are easily defrauded are those who are greedy.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
I didn't expect anything sensible from a demo editing rat parading itself as a webmaster like you.
How is anyone of these 'greedy'?
In your haste to advertise your demo editing skills, you could not come up with anything sensible than this trash. Smh.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Realname: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
I thought it was another Chukudi when I saw developer .
angry

Is something wrong with you?

Must you tribal stupid bring your nonsense to very thread.
.better go and read your books so you can pass jamb and get a degree

1 Like

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Useless afonjas hungry people

Hungry people abi? Only time will tell. When we go know who be master. When we start sending you mofos back to inhabitable states.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Are you stupid or something?
Keep going around digging people profiles. You might find gold .
Nonsense
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Realname: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
Are you stupid or something?
Keep going around digging people profiles. You might find gold .
Nonsense

Like I said

Go and pass jamb enter school and study hard to get a good degree !stop telling yourself after all Zuckerberg isn't a graduate !

He was in Harvard! Do you know what it takes to enter Harvard? Trust me not an IQ of 20

Alot of drop outs are selling gala in traffic infact 98% of drop outs end up failures. This is why the 2% of them that are successful are very popular. Ask yourself who celebrates a successful graduate ? No one! Do you know why because a large percentage of graduates do better than none graduates.

Better face reality and go to school
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
dingbang:
Sorry.. World is a shitthole so don't be scammed
Uncle first bank rep on Nairaland, how do I connect my other first bank account to the mobile app?
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
STRANGE THAT THERE IS NO NCAN'S REPORT.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
The accomadator stopped accomadating.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Like I said

Go and pass jamb enter school and study hard to get a good degree !stop telling yourself after all Zuckerberg isn't a graduate !

He was in Harvard! Do you know what it takes to enter Harvard? Trust me not an IQ of 20

Alot of drop outs are selling gala in traffic infact 98% of drop outs end up failures. This is why the 2% of them that are successful are very popular. Ask yourself who celebrates a successful graduate ? No one! Do you know why because a large percentage of graduates do better than none graduates.

Better face reality and go to school
LMAO .
You want me to show you my BSC so that you won’t die?
Continue to wallow in abject stupidity and ignorance grin cheesy

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Realname: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
LMAO .
You want me to show you my BSC so that you won’t die?
Continue to wallow in abject stupidity and ignorance grin cheesy

It is abreviated BSc not BSC.

Go to school and stop wasting your years .. a stitch in time saves nine

Be wise
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by bamac(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is one of those making it hard for people to tryst, it takes a whole lot of stress to convince people to pay for orders especially when pay on delivery isn't available due to location of item or delicery location.

But thank those who have trusted me here on nairaland, i have received more than 4 million naira from customers here even without knowing me and i keep thanking God for renewing the spirit of loyalty.

For issue-free orders either single or bulk for your organization, homes or for personal use please contact me through my signature for recommendations and deliveries.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

It is abreviated BSc not BSC.

Go to school and stop wasting your years .. a stitch in time saves nine

Be wise
LMAO grin grin grin
Ipob bastard terrorists will never cease to amaze me.
Always developing everywhere .

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Jobless aggressive idiotic pigs of biaffraud are bastard terrorists.
Sai Baba until IPod get sense .
Python dance series 3 loading in 2019 for you .
Nanimaldi Cownu is a useless burukutu sipping albino bastard .
May he rot in hell
It shall never be well with ipob flattino juwuru bastards and other enemy of state
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Realname: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
May he rot in hell
It shall never be well with ipob flattino juwuru bastards and other enemy of state

You guys should take your tribal nonsense else where

Stop litering this thread with nonsense

Go to school graduate and be a productive adult in society

1 Like

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Realname: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
May he rot in hell

Go to school graduate and be a productive adult in society ..

1 Like

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

It shall never be well with IPOB .
Nnamdi Cownu shall Roy in hell .
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Realname: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=70684839]LMAO grin grin grin
Ipob bastard terrorists will never cease to amaze me.
Always developing everywhere .
[/quote
You keep repeating ipob like that is supposed to mean anything to me? grin

You are trying too hard. Go to school , graduate and thank me later

Trust me there are no happy endings for dropouts nowadays
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Can you imagine this stupiid boy saying I’m trying hard or something.
Lmao
Your stupidity stinks
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Realname: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
Can you imagine this stupiid boy saying I’m trying hard or something.
Lmao
Your stupidity stinks

Stop being a "Try Hard" no body likes a try hard.

Grow up
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Stop being a "Try Hard" no body likes a try hard.

Grow up
Wow.
You’re so right . In face . I dropped out of primary school.
Wow I’m crying right now . I didn’t go to school. grin
Omo ale
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Realname: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
Wow.
You’re so right . In face . I dropped out of primary school.
Wow I’m crying right now . I didn’t go to school. grin
Omo ale

What did you mean by 'in face"?

You need to go back a finish school lad
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

What did you mean by 'in face"?

You need to go back a finish school lad
How do I go back and finish primary school now .
I dropped out of primary school 26 years ago .
What do I do now .
I can’t read or write . I can’t speak English .
I didn’t go to school. I’m selling gala in traffic . I’m crying righ now.
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Your Perfect,unique House Design, Construction In Nig .pls Read Dis / Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) / Top 6 Reasons Why the Lagos Rent-to-Own Scheme is Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.