Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) (16659 Views)

The Collapsed 21-Storey Building Was Sealed By Lagos State Government In 2020 / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / List Of Estate Owned By Lagos State Government| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

The way you made me feel bad for this silly picture is the way God will put bitterness into your life to your 10th generation. Your life will be extremely miserable till you die and you will be stinking and maggots coming out of your body while you are still breathing on your sick bed. Animal.
Calm down hypocrite,you should be dead if God would mark Sins. To his 10th generations? What ever did the thousands of unborn innocent children did to you that made you curse them? I'm assuming you have never seen the unclothedness of any woman apart from your wife,if you have,it means you a hypocrite,the greatest of them,and all those curses will come back to you in hundred fold.
I didn't see what he posted,it must have been deleted but it doesn't worth you cursing his 10th generations,imagine,you are such a devil and I know you are worst than the guy,you are wicked and full of darkness and unforgiving spirit.
I pray my daughter or sisters will never marry a man like you,I pity those who will call you father, hypocrite.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Cumtroller: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hakeem Garba....

Afonja’s at it again
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kazrem:

Uncle first bank rep on Nairaland, how do I connect my other first bank account to the mobile app?
visit any first bank branch nearest to you for that transaction.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shey these ones just come Lagos ni grin grin Why will you even pay for a house that isn't completed in Lagos, of all places? Well, may they get justice.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
They were not wise o.
Re: Victims Defrauded Of N50 Million By Lagos Developer Cry For Refunds (Photo) by jumygold(f): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Please any update on this case, who's has any idea where they case is being handled, please it's quite urgent cos someone else is dying on this issue too

Please anyone with updates should tag me please, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I'm Being Cheated By A Building Contractor. / For Your Perfect,unique House Design, Construction In Nig .pls Read Dis / Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.