Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Happened During "The Job" Interview Yesterday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happened During "The Job" Interview Yesterday (680 Views)

My Awful Job Interview Experience At NNPC Company Today / See What Happens When You Sleep On The Job / It Takes A Calabar Girl To Do The Job. Very Funny Comedy. Watch Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened During "The Job" Interview Yesterday by Administration1: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2018
A Man was asked "How was your job interview yesterday?"

MAN: Well, I entered the office, found a man sitting on a large black leather chair with feet resting on the table....He pointed towards his laptop, asked me to take it and go outside, then come back and try to sell him the laptop. He thought himself to be actor Leonardo Di Caprio of "The wolf of wall street" movie.
So I took the laptop and left.

FRIEND: Left...!! Then what?

MAN: Nothing!! Thirty minutes later he called me up... begging me to return his laptop to him because all his work and important documents were in it. So I asked him: Will you buy it ??

dani1luv
Ben13

2 Likes

Re: What Happened During "The Job" Interview Yesterday by tstx(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2018
grin angry
Re: What Happened During "The Job" Interview Yesterday by Alejoc(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2018
That is called a sucker punch.....

. This is the same way our political leaders treats us... They make us beg to high heaven for what is rightfully ours and give us pittance just to get our votes again!
Re: What Happened During "The Job" Interview Yesterday by kennybelle: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Administration1:
A Man was asked "How was your job interview yesterday?"

MAN: Well, I entered the office, found a man sitting on a large black leather chair with feet resting on the table....He pointed towards his laptop, asked me to take it and go outside, then come back and try to sell him the laptop. He thought himself to be actor Leonardo Di Caprio of "The wolf of wall street" movie.
So I took the laptop and left.

FRIEND: Left...!! Then what?

MAN: Nothing!! Thirty minutes later he called me up... begging me to return his laptop to him because all his work and important documents were in it. So I asked him: Will you buy it ??

dani1luv
Ben13

Lol. He wanted to see d potential in u, n u gave him a real life situation

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Goes Mad After Diving� (try Not To Laugh!!!) / Watch: Naira Marley Singing Am I A Yahoo Boy In Ikoyi Cell / “men Are Idiots And I Married Their King,” Car Sticker Reads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.