Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account (561 Views)

Who Has Verified Usa Fiverr Account For Sale / Am Looking For A Business Partner Who Stays In Ibadan / Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by ismoney: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Please, don't come and tell me that I can open it here in Nigeria and manage it from here. I have started doing online business more than 14 yrs ago and I know what I want.
I have some clients that need my service, but they can only pay through PayPal account weekly.
1) what I need, is some with verified PayPal account that can receive payment.
2)Must be in a country that accepts creation of PayPal account without any restrictions.
3) I only need the email for the PayPal account, since I am required to put my email, and PayPal email if different from mine.
4) You send me your number and we chat or call.
5) You manage the payments and send me mine.
6) Will be paying you 8% for each payment you help me process.
7) this is legal job and is by a multinational.

Please, if you satisfy and agree to this terms, get in touch with your contact since the PayPal account is the only thing limiting me from starting. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by ismoney: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2018
My contact is the only limiting thing. Don't think that this 8% is low, since it is at least N45,000 to N100,000 monthly. So, you could see that it is not about creating it from here and managing it from here. I know what legality is, and stands by it. My signatory has my contact. Please waiting. Since, next payment could come by Sun if I start now.
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by yusufmuhd(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2018
ismoney:
Please, don't come and tell me that I can open it here in Nigeria and manage it from here. I have started doing online business more than 14 yrs ago and I know what I want.
I have some clients that need my service, but they can only pay through PayPal account weekly.
2)Must be in a country that accepts creation of PayPal account without any restrictions.
3) I only need the email for the PayPal account, since I am required to put my email, and PayPal email if different from mine.

Please, if you satisfy and agree to this terms, get in touch with your contact since the PayPal account is the only thing limiting me from starting. Thanks.
u cant get it ooo nobody is willing to risk his paypal for u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by lanrumaster(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2018
I have a PayPal account
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by ismoney: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2018
lanrumaster:
I have a PayPal account
Thanks a lot.Can you send me message immediately to my email with contact and respond here, so that we go from there. Please, ensure the conditions are satisfied. I don't want to labour and told that the account is limited. The company is a multinational with presence in many countries.
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by ismoney: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2018
ismoney:

Thanks a lot.Can you send me message immediately to my email with contact and respond here, so that we go from there. Please, ensure the conditions are satisfied. I don't want to labour and told that the account is limited. The company is a multinational with presence in many countries.
My email is indicated below my post with contact.
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by ismoney: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Once I confirm you are in a Country with no restriction for Payment payments, I send you the details to confirm that the job is legitimate. Please.
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by ismoney: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2018
I will not be accessing the account or email. Just the email address for the PayPal account. Don't send me Password. You can even create new one for this. Please, once you satisfy the conditions.
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by InansBobo(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2018
ismoney:
I will not be accessing the account or email. Just the email address for the PayPal account. Don't send me Password. You can even create new one for this. Please, once you satisfy the conditions.
i also have a PayPal account. I've sent you a mail
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by sammyhands1620: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
ismoney:

I have a PayPal account, if your business is legit, hit me let's talk
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by ismoney: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
sammyhands1620:

I have a PayPal account, if your business is legit, hit me let's talk
My email and phone number is there, below my post in my signatory. Send me message and WhatsApp message. It is extremely legit.
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by ismoney: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
InansBobo:
i also have a PayPal account. I've sent you a mail
I have replied . Let's chat from there. It is extremely legitimate.
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by bedfordng(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
ismoney:
Once I confirm you are in a Country with no restriction for Payment payments, I send you the details to confirm that the job is legitimate. Please.
if you are asking Nigerians for this, then you need to know that 90 percent are operating foreign PayPal while in Nigerian. so If you want non country restricted PayPal partner, then your best chances is to go to facebook groups that is populated with foreign users whose country is not restricted because on nairaland, Nigerians living in Nigerians dominates
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by 0ubenji(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
ismoney:

u ask for sumtin and even dropped your contact. Person call u...u dey reject call.. real strange
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by ismoney: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
0ubenji:
u ask for sumtin and even dropped your contact. Person call u...u dey reject call.. real strange
Working, never knew who called. You would have tested. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by 0ubenji(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
ismoney:

Working, never knew who called. You would have tested. Thanks.
do u still need the PayPal account?
Re: I Need A Partner Who Has Verified Paypal Account by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
OP, I'm a frequent traveller, and i have a verified UK paypal. Whatsapp me on +19124835807 let's seal the deal.

(1) (Reply)

(photos) OGUNDELE: Agege Boy Who Became One Of Nigeria’s Youngest Billionaires / Used Farm Tractor For Sale(Very Clean)@ 2.9m Only. Slightly Negotiable / Please Where Can I Get This Type Of Envelope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.