Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is Buhari A Traitor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari A Traitor? (1206 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman / Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Presently, nearly everyone who essays to lead the black race at this time does so by first establishing himself as the pet of some philanthropist of another race, to whom he will go and debase his race in the worst form, humiliate his own manhood, and thereby win the sympathy of the “great benefactor”, who will dictate to him what he should do in the leadership of the Negro race.- Marcus Garvey

Buhari has gone around the world seeking the love of our historic enemies (the west) by speaking lowly of his own fellow citizens. He is guilty of this sin and is a traitor to Nigeria and Africa

We need someone like President Addo of Ghana

Someone with balls and black pride

I have hereby withdrawn my support for Buhari

And yes I am a Yoruba Muslim. I say this because yorubas are behind Buhari in earnest for their own selfish gains. Yorubas are not looking at things wholistically

Yoruba support for Buhari is a non objective reaction to Igbo hatred

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by ngadaAwo: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is not a traitor
he's a criminal terrorist

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by blackpanda: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Smh

Useless nutjobs everywia these days

Buhari giving dumb wailers sleepless nights since 2015
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by nellyelitz(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2018
Big lie! A yoruba muslim can't say this, abeg find ur level.
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Arda1000(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2018
A lifeless zombie fellower can never say that

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by donbachi(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Not a traitor,he is an economic deflator and dictator

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by haffaze777(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Moorish:
Presently, nearly everyone who essays to lead the black race at this time does so by first establishing himself as the pet of some philanthropist of another race, to whom he will go and debase his race in the worst form, humiliate his own manhood, and thereby win the sympathy of the “great benefactor”, who will dictate to him what he should do in the leadership of the Negro race.- Marcus Garvey

Buhari has gone around the world seeking the love of our historic enemies (the west) by speaking lowly of his own fellow citizens. He is guilty of this sin and is a traitor to Nigeria and Africa

We need someone like President Addo of Ghana

Someone with balls and black pride

I have withdrawn my support for Buhari

And yes I am a Yoruba Muslim

TRASH
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by izombie(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:
Smh

zombie alert.
Buhari is a bigot, dictator,terrorist and lifeless.
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:
Smh

I am not useless

Address my post and be logical

No resort to insults black man
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2018
haffaze777:
[/s]

TRASH
Care to Explain why you said that ?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2018
nellyelitz:
Big lie! A yoruba muslim can't say this, abeg find ur level.
Do not generalize

Check my posts

I endorsed Buhari in the past

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by blackpanda: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Moorish:

I am not useless

Address my post and be logical

No resort to insults black man

Except u are telling me u are one of the useless wailers Did I refer to u personally or call ur name Face front biko
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by blackpanda: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2018
izombie:
zombie alert.
Buhari is a bigot, dictator,terrorist and lifeless.

Wetin dis one come smoke this early morning now

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by izombie(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

Wetin dis one come smoke this early morning now
na you wey dey high on zombie weed.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2018
blackpanda:

Except u are telling me u are one of the useless wailers Did I refer to u personally or call ur name Face front biko
So much aggression bro

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by haffaze777(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Moorish:

Care to Explain why you said that ?

it's not in our [Yoruba's] way to say am Yoruba Muslim or Christian, I doubt ur yorubaness,religion is least of things we look before we cast our vote and beside that who ask for ur tribe or religion? if truly you are a Yoruba,u don't need to tell anybody that you are a Yoruba
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Favor99(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2018
haffaze777:

it's not in our [Yoruba's] way to say am Yoruba Muslim or Christian, I doubt ur yorubaness,religion is least of things we look before we cast our vote and beside that who ask for ur tribe or religion? if truly you are a Yoruba,u don't need to tell anybody that you are a Yoruba
Relax he is Yoruba and he is a Muslim. Take the time to look at his previous posts. He’s just expressing his opinion. And it’s true most of our leaders are traitors to the west

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2018
haffaze777:

I was raised outside Yorubaland

Maybe that’s the anomaly you detect in my “yorubaness”

I do agree with you I shouldn’t need to state my ethnic or religious heritage

I did so because I want us in southern Nigeria to unite politically before it is too late

I love the north

I have northern blood

However the brothers in the north are devoid of objectivity

Everything is religious and ethnic and more less about merit

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by haffaze777(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2018
Favor99:

Relax he is Yoruba and he is a Muslim. Take the time to look at his previous posts. He’s just expressing his opinion. And it’s true most of our leaders are traitors to the west
I don't disagree on ur point about our leaders,most of them are thieves and traitors,what I discover is that he fell so easily to some miscreant's division plan among yorubas,he can express his opinion without giving some people hope that there's truly Yoruba Muslim and yoruba Christian issue among us
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by haffaze777(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Moorish:

I was raised outside Yorubaland

Maybe that’s the anomaly you detect in my “yorubaness”

I do agree with you I shouldn’t need to state my ethnic or religious heritage

I did so because I want us in southern Nigeria to unite politically before it is too late

I love the north

I have northern blood

However the brothers in the north are devoid of objectivity

Everything is religious and ethnic and more less about merit

Buhari really is my brother but he is simply a c.oon ass negro

OK bro just work on that sha,am a Yoruba and my only loyalty is with Yoruba nation,I don't really like this country that is holding us down but don't allow some nuisance divide us with Yoruba Muslim and Christian ish
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2018
haffaze777:

I don't disagree on ur point about our leaders,most of them are thieves and traitors,what I discover is that he fell so easily to some miscreant's division plan among yorubas,he can express his opinion without giving some people hope that there's truly Yoruba Muslim and yoruba Christian issue among us
Yoruba Muslims are proselytized to vote Buhari and APC unconditionally !

I was at the Jumaat last Friday

And I was with some brothers and it seemed to me an unwritten rule that Yoruba Muslims must always support the Muslim candidate

That is b.ullshit and I also know it is the same for Igbo Christians they often always vote the Christian candidate

Can we divide this s.hithole country already ?
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Ojiofor: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2018
He have always being a traitor since 1966 when he took part in killing his supreme commander and when he single handedly overthrew a democratically elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari in 1983.And today he is sponsoring all kinds of terror activities against the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by haffaze777(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Moorish:

Yoruba Muslims are proselytized to vote Buhari and APC unconditionally !

I was at the Jumaat last Friday

And I was with some brothers and it seemed to me an unwritten rule that Yoruba Muslims must always support the Muslim candidate

That is b.ullshit and I also know it is the same for Igbo Christians they often always vote the Christian candidate

Can we divide this s.hithole country already ?

so u mean Jonathan was Muslim in 2011 when over 70% Yoruba vote him,this ur line is getting stale and I don't have time to be wasting on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
haffaze777:

so u mean Jonathan was Muslim in 2011 when over 70% Yoruba vote him,this ur line is getting stale and I don't have time to be wasting on nairaland
Sorry I did not mean to offend
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
haffaze777:

That is true, I stand corrected
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Muslim= belief in one God and doing good deeds

Tawhid Islam

Tawahedo Ethiopia

“ Hear oh Israel, the lord our God is one “

@babyhammurabi
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by StillX10(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yoruba are following Buhari because they want the presidency but you can't trust a Fulani terrorist like Buhari
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by Moorish: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
I just watched the purported “Nigerian youths are lazy “ Video

Buhari never said Nigerians are lazy.

He only said we have a very large under-educated youth population.

Once again social media spins things to suit a sectional agenda, very dishonorable

Buhari remains my best choice for now

On the issue of the violent “herders” it could be an aftermath to obama’s Miscalculation in Libya

Peace
Re: Is Buhari A Traitor? by haffaze777(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Moorish:
That is true, I stand corrected
Oh I see

(1) (Reply)

ROTIMI AMAECHI PLEASE SHUT YOUR YEYE MOUTH / Could Peter Obi 'integrity' Be Buhari Type Of 'integrity? / How Peter Obi Swallowed Anambra Billions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.