Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' (25397 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by emmygoldlee(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2018
timaya is not displaying a good behaviour here!

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by stagger: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2018
xoxocandy:

so that's the only thing you saw.
not the fact that he beats his wife

What is the fact here? Do you know the meaning of the word "fact?"

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by freedomchild: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2018
timaya's view is not totally out of place.

let's look at it critically, as a Nigerian celebrity, the kind of girls you'll be meeting might not be marriageable e.g people like mercy aigbe, roman goddess, tonto dike and co. the real homely and beautiful girls might not be able to reach you based on your status and lifestyle, so some of them prefer having a child from any gold digger around and move on. as a celebrity most people who come around you just want to associate with your fame... for you to avoid a scandal free relationship, just go for a babymama which will also give you time to hustle. If you marry as a celebrity in naija.. you'll lose most of your fans who are mostly singles thereby decreasing your fame because, naturally, your mostly single fans might have fantasy jealousy for you

4 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Born2Breed(f): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2018
Imagine the insults from the foolish artist.

Very razz!!!

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by lifestyle1(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2018
He was selling plantain chips and later became a "successful" artiste.

I am so disappointed such statement is coming from him that someone can not become successful...

Shame on him

3 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by mynaijadj(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2018
Timaya...Tie ba e!
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Myself2(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2018
The Eghosa man was more diplomatic and more mature,,,,,,,Timaya was the BIGGER FOOL

7 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Realname: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Orla234:
What's with this high dose of haughtiness from Timaya

Calling someone a fool like he's the god of wisdom himself.

Can't deal abeg.

Come here !

Now sit on my lap let us talk
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Minjim: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2018
xoxocandy:

so that's the only thing you saw.
not the fact that he beats his wife

What's proof or rumor do you have that he beats his wife, Because Timaya said so?

Lets not be quick to take sides

On the contrary, Timaya is known for relationship violence

Empress jst şaid she never recommend her ex.
And guess who's that?

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
ogaontop:

Is the politician actually a woman beater or assumptions from Timaya?
Any proof to believe him??
Go to his instagram page and educate yourself bro
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Minjim: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2018
freedomchild:
timaya's view is not totally out of place.

let's look at it critically, as a Nigerian celebrity, the kind of girls you'll be meeting might not be marriageable e.g people like mercy aigbe, roman goddess, tonto dike and co. the real homely and beautiful girls might not be able to reach you based on your status and lifestyle, so some of them prefer having a child from any gold digger around and move on. as a celebrity most people who come around you just want to associate with your fame... for you to avoid a scandal free relationship, just go for a babymama which will also give you time to hustle. If you marry as a celebrity in naija.. you'll lose most of your fans who are mostly singles thereby decreasing your fame because, naturally, your mostly single fans might have fantasy jealousy for you

What you are trying to make us believe is that all Nigerian celebraties have babymamas?

Some of them know what tbey want and know where to draw the line .

Whats bad is bad.

People with multiple babymamas are siimply irresponsible
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by oruma19: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2018
So person cannot be single and have children in peace again? Na WA o. Timaya dint mind then jare, they are envious of ur success as a father without a wife. Respect to u for being a good father to ur children. Marriage is not by force. This one that married women will not let us rest, yet they talk as if marriage is everything. St Paul didn't marry.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Elliot2(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2018
timaya is d bigger fool! don't worry,enjoy ur fame while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

Are you supporting domestic violence? Is the man not a fool?

Social media is a place where hypocrites pretend to be perfect...where woman beaters advice people on how to have a successful home.

How can I support domestic violence

I'm a strong advocate against it.

I work with facts, evidence. Cos he said so, I should believe him.

Not a fan of hearsay. Let him back it up. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70676630:
Anyone can be a father , but very few men can be call Daddies.

Shameless celebrities everywhere!
What you mean is anyone can father a child but few get to actually be a father. There are daddies everywhere.... Sugar daddies, small girls with big daddies, baby daddies..... grin
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Minjim:

What's proof or rumor do you have that he beats his wife, Because Timaya said so?

Lets not be quick to take sides

On the contrary, Timaya is known for relationship violence

Empress jst şaid she never recommend her ex.
And guess who's that?

God bless you jare.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2018
Orla234:

How can I support domestic violence

I'm a strong advocate against it.

I work with facts, evidence. Cos he said so, I should believe him.

Not a fan of hearsay. Let him back it up. Period!

Have even been to the accused man instagram page and see things yourself.

Like someone suggested above, some women love to be beaten. Now I'm confirming it gradually.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Orla234:

God bless you jare.

But if it was a woman that rushed online to accuse a man, you wont wait for any form of evidence o.

Duncan mighty own comes to mind.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SmartyPants(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Who is Timaya to tell him he would never be a successful politician?

Is Timaya himself a successful artist?

What is his recognition outside the shores of Nigerian?

A failure like Timaya with no single woman in his house to call wife is attacking a man that still got a woman in his house to call wife.

Say what? The guy is close to being an icon of Nigerian entertainment.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by bigocean(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Who is Timaya to tell him he would never be a successful politician?

Is Timaya himself a successful artist?

What is his recognition outside the shores of Nigerian?

A failure like Timaya with no single woman in his house to call wife is attacking a man that still got a woman in his house to call wife.
Since when did having a wife become an achievement. You all should please stop placing any priority on marriage.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

But if it was a woman that rushed online to accuse a man, you wont wait for any form of evidence o.

Duncan mighty own comes to mind.

I commented on that post.

I saw her bruised face.

Last last, no one is perfect.

But calling him a fool like that and even trying to blacklist that man, is a low one.

Timays has got an oozing can himself.

Maybe someone will open it after this episode.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Come here !

Now sit on my lap let us talk

Show some respect man!

I'm someone's wife and mom.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by mickeymimi: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
y call the man a fool na..........is there any proof that the man beats his wife......

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Realname: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Orla234:

Show some respect man!

I'm someone's wife and mom.
My bad. You know there's no way I would have known that .

No harm intended

Sincere apologies tendered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SEONaijaExpert: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
bigocean:
Since when did having a wife become an achievement. You all should please stop placing any priority on marriage.
It's more than a priority, it's value. If you're not in the system, you've no clue how it works. That's what he did.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SEONaijaExpert: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
SmartyPants:

Say what? The guy is close to being an icon of Nigerian entertainment.
I said outside the shores of Nigeria. Read again
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Orla234:

I commented on that post.

I saw her bruised face.

Last last, no one is perfect.

But calling him a fool like that and even trying to blacklist that man, is a low one.

Timays has got an oozing can himself.

Maybe someone will open it after this episode.
Seeing her bruised face isn't enough to conclude that Ducan Mighty is the beater you know?

What if it was someone else that messed her up?

Have you heard from the woman herself? But you concluded?

Timaya has the exclusive right to advice Phyno on anything, the politician should have looked elsewhere since he is not in support of such advice.

Yeah Timaya has an open can already which he is not even denying but that particular man is a green snake looking for online validation just to sneak into an innocent woman's life.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

I said outside the shores of Nigeria. Read again
Then you must be a kid or indomie generation.

His songs are been played in the Caribbeans,Jamaica and whole lot of continents you don't even know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking In Ride: "Success Never Comes To Anybody Hating" (photo) / Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids / We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.