Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' (25396 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / "You Treated Me Like Trash When I Was Ur Backup Singer" - Timaya To Eedris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SEONaijaExpert: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

Then you must be a kid or indomie generation.

His songs are been played in the Caribbeans,Jamaica and whole lot of continents you don't even know
Methuselah, how dumb and clueless you are. List his international recognitions and don't tell me about how his noisy sounds is been played wherever. That's my interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Methuselah, how dumb and clueless you are. List his international recognitions and don't tell me about how his noisy sounds is been played wherever. That's my interest.
What's international recognition apart from him winning numerous awards abroad and his song been played in numerous continents?

You are really dumber than I thought.

Define the meaning of your international recognition and I will serve your dull brain with facts and figures. BMC oshi
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Jonra(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
There's a world of difference between knowledge and wisdom.

This problem here is not intellectual, it has its roots at the boundary between soul and spirit, Who shall cure it?
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SEONaijaExpert: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

What's international recognition apart from him winning numerous awards abroad and his song been played in numerous continents?

You are really dumber than I thought.

Define the meaning of your international recognition and I will serve your dull brain with facts and figures. BMC oshi
Na BMC dey pain you. I now understand. Don't die before 2019, it's gonna be your worst nightmare to see Buhari elected President again. You will be in pain for another 4 years each time you see him on your TV screen. Don't stop shouting BMC omo ale jatijati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Truthchiz: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
A lot of married men actually live like Timaya. Having children and concubines all over the place. Frustrating and torturing their wives. And you say he is not right? You call that what? Marriage At least he is not pretending like others. He made a choice and Is living by it. Hypocrites every where.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SmartyPants(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

I said outside the shores of Nigeria. Read again

That's not quite how you phrased it... and in any case if that was what you meant, it is still irrelevant because Timaya never said the guy would not be a successful politician outside Nigeria.

So if you want to compare the two, clearly, Timaya is successful within the relevant geographical area. And in any case, Timaya is very well known outside Nigeria. I live outside Nigeria so you can trust me on that.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Na BMC dey pain you. I now understand. Don't die before 2019, it's gonna be your worst nightmare to see Buhari elected President again. You will be in pain for another 4 years each time you see him on your TV screen. Don't stop shouting BMC omo ale jatijati.
As usual, Zombie has started chest beating again. Ologogoro

Honours:

In 2011, Timaya was appointed a Peace Ambassador by the Interreligious and International Federation for World Peace (IIFWP). Dr. Hak Ja Haan Moon, co-founder of the IIFWP, stated that he is "one of those individuals whose lives exemplify the ideal of living for the sake of others, and who dedicate themselves to practices which promote the founding ideals of the IIFWP."
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SEONaijaExpert: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

As usual, Zombie has started chest beating again. Ologogoro

Honours:

In 2011, Timaya was appointed a Peace Ambassador by the Interreligious and International Federation for World Peace (IIFWP). Dr. Hak Ja Haan Moon, co-founder of the IIFWP, stated that he is "one of those individuals whose lives exemplify the ideal of living for the sake of others, and who dedicate themselves to practices which promote the founding ideals of the IIFWP."
So you went to dig this grin
Oniranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
xoxocandy:

so that's the only thing you saw.
not the fact that he beats his wife

Metuh:

Are you supporting domestic violence? Is the man not a fool?

Social media is a place where hypocrites pretend to be perfect...where woman beaters advice people on how to have a successful home.

Was there any proof or just what irresponsible Timaya claimed about the man?
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
maasoap:

Was there any proof or just what irresponsible Timaya claimed about the man?
Will Timaya just start accusing the man of beating his wife?

Go over the man's instagram page and verify it yourself.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by cyprex: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

Social media is a place where hypocrites pretend to be perfect...where woman beaters advice people on how to have a successful home.

you seem to be a celebrity worshiper.
How could you believe Timaya's claim of domestic violence, lock stock and barrel without any shred of substantiation.

look deeper, Timaya is simply pained from his tone while the guy is cool, calm and collected.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by rita25(f): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
pple are talking...................timaya too is trying to feel among..............na empress we go call mk she finish the tout wannabee music olodo grin
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by mtwalata: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
I think the Politician guy is wrong, i believe in privacy. Timaya was playing with his friends in private and made his opinion on marriage to his friends mum. Its none of our business, the guy should not have come into some other person personal opinion on a said topic.
We are not perfect and for me i believe marriage is good and a blessing but thats me not Timaya so i mind my business.
When i saw the guys post i knew he ahas out stepped this boundaries.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Olulinks(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

Have you now hurriedly concluded the man truly beat his wife because Timaya said so? Who does that? Did you know the guy one on one? So some shameless celebrities are truly gods to ya'll these days? Whatever they say or sing just goes straight into ya head as being real? Damn, this country is done for!
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by pafo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
angelboy01:
Husband and Wife quarrelling

Wife: Useless man

Husband: (Silent)

Wife: Foolish man

Husband: (Silent)

Wife: Your head like coconut

Husband: I won't mind you.

Wife: Two minutes man

Husband: Nothing will you say that will hurt me.

Wife thought for a while and realized her husband is a Man Utd fan. Wife came back.

Wife: LUKAKU

Husband: (very angry this time replied) What did you just say? I swear by the gods of our land if you ever call me by this name again, you will pack your things to your parents. Idiot! ����

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Newboss(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
post=70676630:
Anyone can be a father , but very few men can be call Daddies.

Shameless celebrities everywhere!
Timaya's daughter calls him daddy, the married man's daughter loathes him. So who is the shameless one amongst the two? angry
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Newboss(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Who is Timaya to tell him he would never be a successful politician?

Is Timaya himself a successful artist?

What is his recognition outside the shores of Nigerian?

A failure like Timaya with no single woman in his house to call wife is attacking a man that still got a woman in his house to call wife.

Oh, I can't believe someone just relegated women to another property to be acquired and put in the house. angry

So putting a woman in the house and pounding her is what one needs to top off success? angry
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SEONaijaExpert: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Newboss:

Oh, I can't believe someone just relegated women to another property to be acquired and put in the house. angry

So putting a woman in the house and pounding her is what one needs to top off success? angry
Read my post again and if you don't understand simply ask and stop insinuating from a limited knowledge
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Newboss(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Read my post again and if you don't understand simply ask and stop insinuating from a limited knowledge
You sure didn't even understand the implication of what you posted. angry
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
cyprex:

you seem to be a celebrity worshiper.
How could you believe Timaya's claim of domestic violence, lock stock and barrel without any shred of substantiation.

look deeper, Timaya is simply pained from his tone while the guy is cool, calm and collected.
Oga go to instagram and educate yourself. The man is a woman beater.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Metuh: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Olulinks:

Have you now hurriedly concluded the man truly beat his wife because Timaya said so? Who does that? Did you know the guy one on one? So some shameless celebrities are truly gods to ya'll these days? Whatever they say or sing just goes straight into ya head as being real? Damn, this country is done for!
News doesn't start and end on Nairaland alone, go to Instagram and learn things.

I'm not the cause of your frustration boy.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SEONaijaExpert: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Newboss:
You sure didn't even understand the implication of what you posted. angry
Tell me the implication, I could be shaking.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Dfinex(f): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Orla234:
What's with this high dose of haughtiness from Timaya

Calling someone a fool like he's the god of wisdom himself.

Can't deal abeg.

I thought it was just me.....that Timaya guy is just too arrogant for his own good...don't even know if he assumes the role of God who places curses on people

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Lol wink, we knew where he was going with you as the posts continued, metih has nothing on his brain but the hatred for Buhari.
He juxtaposed every single thing in his life with Politics, especially on Baba's matter.
We've told him several times that the earlier he recognised Baba as his President for the next 4 years, the better for him.
We've continued to ignore him when he comes with such crude tin.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by SEONaijaExpert: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
post=70697844:

Lol wink, we knew where he was going with you as the posts continued, metih has nothing on his brain but the hatred for Buhari.
He juxtaposed every single thing in his life with Politics, especially on Baba's matter.
We've told him several times that the earlier he recognised Baba as his President for the next 4 years, the better for him.
We've continued to ignore him when he comes with such crude tin.
The dude is simply clueless. He has BMC in mind and was attacking me on something entirely different. Buhari will be President again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

The dude is simply clueless. He has BMC in mind and was attacking me on something entirely different. Buhari will be President again!
100% sure, by God's grace.
Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Andyskyz: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Timaya is sounding like Madridguy and buhariguy no sense

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by andyanders: 2:00am On Aug 29, 2018
This Timaya needs to grow up. Calling another man a fool as a public person and his status in the entertainment industry, still goes to show how undeveloped he is as a man. His action has taken away any form of a role model he supposed to be to younger generation who look up to him. The real street character he grew up from has not left him, only that money has changed him to look as if he is responsible. He went to far with his rant with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' by Slimsly100(f): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2018
All these people nor go carry their wahala gree person rest
Mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking In Ride: "Success Never Comes To Anybody Hating" (photo) / Caroline Danjuma On How Broken Homes Affect Kids / We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.