Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! (1861 Views)

Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After / APC Promised Change But Brought Pains -says Abba Moro / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by fahren(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2018
It has been confirmed that the presidential candidate of the YPP Professor Kingsley Moghalu is working for the APC and has been promised the job of Kemi Adeosun, Minister for Finance

Source:
http://leaders.ng/exclusive-moghalukingsley-secretly-working-mbuhari-promised-kemi-adeosuns-job/

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by Racoon(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2018
So the over-hyped NYSC certificate forger minister of finance is about to be confined to the dustbin of histroy after all? Lets see it pans out.

5 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by BrownChima212(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Hmmmm. This life sha!

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by SarkinYarki: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2018
I have always said this

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by WisdomFlakes: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Moghalu is the most qualified aspirant vying for the presidency. But we all know he will not smell the presidency because this is Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by fahren(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2018
More:

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by Metuh: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2018
I'm not surprised. Including Sowore and Fela Durotoye, they chanted Sai Baba in 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by id911(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2018
It is actually Omoleye Sowore that's working for Buhari and APC. He was giving about 2 Billion Naira to draw most votes of the youths who voted for Buhari in 2015 but felt disappointed by the abysmal performance of the current administration so that the opposition will not be a beneficiary of such votes.

Nigerian Youths be wise!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2018
I don't know how media outlets purvey fake news.Please what's Kingsley Moghalu Political Pedigree for APC to deem it fit for him to work with them Indirectly. Someone that cannot win his polling Unit convincinly.Then Which Party is YPP,where is their office,do they have any political base on which APC can stand. Please Ignore fake news peddlers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by chequemate: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2018
I think this news is fake!

Meanwhile, Sowore works for no cabal!

He has been consistent with the fight for a better Nigeria since the Military regime.

Remember how he had consistently reported on Yaradua's state of health that lead to GEj's emergence.

Enemies of Nigeria, clear!

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by EngrKem: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Rem22:
I don't know how media outlets purvey fake news.Please what's Kingsley Moghalu Political Pedigree for APC to deem it fit for him to work with them Indirectly. Someone that cannot win his polling Unit convincinly.Then Which Party is YPP,where is their office,do they have any political base on which APC can stand. Please Ignore fake news peddlers.
U are definitely joking! The social media is the biggest platform on earth,who needs office to know that YPP Presidential Candidate Professor of Practice Prof Kingsley Moghalu is the most qualified presidential aspirant with a world wide pedigree known within nations as super intelligent with the biggest contact base across the world! Pls be real. I'm also an apc card carrying member and give my support as a party man and aspirant but I'm not a zombie.
People should behave more as statemen to make Nigeria a better place and not like zombie

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by Afamed: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Rem22:
You said it all. It's only in Nigeria, a blogger can cook up any story and some would be so gullible to fall for it.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by durableking: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2018
it is what we need to hear na
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by UncleJudax(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Moghalu is the most qualified aspirant vying for the presidency. But we all know he will not smell the presidency because this is Nigeria.
Dem don start to de defame am sef...no be only work for APC...hahaha

BMC/BMO grin

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by mekaboy(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2018
The growing popularity of Kinsley Moghalu is given even the lifeless people sleepless Night. Even the lifeless can't sleep again because of him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by Afamed: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2018
EngrKem:

U are definitely joking! The social media is the biggest platform on earth,who needs office to know that YPP Presidential Candidate Professor of Practice Prof Kingsley Moghalu is the most qualified presidential aspirant with a world wide pedigree known within nations as super intelligent with the biggest contact base across the world! Pls be real. I'm also an apc card carrying member and give my support as a party man and aspirant but I'm not a zombie.
People should behave more as statemen to make Nigeria a better place and not like zombie
You should have known by now, that election in Nigeria is not won on social media. By now , you should have known ,to win a political office in Nigeria, you need a structure. If I may ask you? What structure has Moghalu put in place to win the most powerful seat in Nigeria? 95% of voters in the North today, have not heard about Moghalu.
Nuru Ribadu as popular as he's yrs back when he contested as Presidential candidate under AD yrs back , supported by Tinubu. He did not get up to 2m votes. Don't deceive yourself, in Nigeria, you need a popular candidate to win election. Prof Soludo, ex CBN Governor didn't win a Governorship election in Anambra despite he contested under PDP few yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by UncleJudax(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2018
Rem22:
Anybody not in APC has no political influence?

So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by Oblang(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Abeg hw many votes can the moghalu guy pull that APC will be threatened by him...
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by Oblang(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Afamed:

You should have known by now, that election in Nigeria is not won on social media. By now , you should have known ,to win a political office in Nigeria, you need a structure. If I may ask you? What structure has Moghalu put in place to win the most powerful seat in Nigeria? 95% of voters in the North today, have not heard about Moghalu.
Nuru Ribadu as popular as he's yrs back when he contested as Presidential candidate under AD yrs back , supported by Tinubu. He did not get up to 2m votes. Don't deceive yourself, in Nigeria, you need a popular candidate to win election. Prof Soludo, ex CBN Governor didn't win a Governorship election in Anambra despite he contested under PDP few yrs ago.

Leave them make dem dey talk with emotion..

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by mekaboy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Oblang:
Abeg hw many votes can the moghalu guy pull that APC will be threatened by him...

It's not about votes, it's about the fear of resurrecting a lifeless Nigeria. They know that Kinsley has what it takes, but they zombies thrive in a lifeless environment

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by farem: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Racoon:
So the over-hyped NYSC certificate forger minister of finance is about to be confined to the dustbin of histroy after all? Lets see it pans out.

So any news trash can titillate your head
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by lirusehn(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Igbos are their own enemies. Bunch of as*lickers.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by divinelove(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
I find it hard to believe this but then again personal interest is the only thing constant in politics. No permanent enemy or friend
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by mekaboy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
divinelove:
I find it hard to believe this but then again personal interest is the only thing constant in politics. No permanent enemy or friend

He is not the regular politician he has the capacity. If not for lifeless Nigerians, deceived by lifeless pastors and traditional leaders, Nigeria would have no business with a lifeless president.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by Dcomrade(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cheap blackmail..... Dirty politics.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by obailala(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Even the blind can see this so called investigative report for what it is; just another very lame propaganda by the dead party of thieves (PDP) to scavenge the votes they think Moghalu has been able to gather.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by 8744Kin(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gbam
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Is Working For APC, Promised Kemi Adeosun's Job Confirmed! by Oblang(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
mekaboy:

It's not about votes, it's about the fear of resurrecting a lifeless Nigeria. They know that Kinsley has what it takes, but they zombies thrive in a lifeless environment

Moghalu can't resurrect poo. Even Fela Durotoye and So wore still get chance pass him..

(1) (Reply)

United Kingdom Finally Reveals Who Their Support Goes To For The Coming Election / Under Muhammadu Buhari Foreign Coy Are Coming Back ( Bata )pics / Caption This President Buhari’s Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.