Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle (33144 Views)

Mercy Johnson Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Nina Rocks Blonde Low-cut Hairstyle [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Bitterleafsoup: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Happy Birthday Sisi!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Ayauche(f): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Happy birthday to the only sane committed married woman in the industry! cheesy

U no lie at all. Whether they believe it or not she is still the best to me amongst all
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by 2shure: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
abeg who is dah black monkey dah calls himself her husband
why is she still answering johnson
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
weavon too cost abi?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Just wish her hbd and move on. But no, people must talk.

Onyeka has got low cut. She never really talks about the father of her kids. But you don't see the older generation poking holes at her personal life.

This is a clear proof that the younger breeds are unfit to lead.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by ArchiTommy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
She's a role model to all other celebrities in Nigeria... Your Marriage proved me wrong...!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by allaboutobed(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

i have always known this girl is an ogbanje girl.

Her fame and success in Nollywood all come from her queen mother in the Mediterranean sea....

Mercy did not have any option when deciding on who to marry cos her queen mother is the deity of the Okogie family , who promised to give them Mercy as a gift of the family servitude.

her pussy cat eyes says it all....the beginning of the transformation from the physical mercy to her alter ego
I can't believe u wrote this urself. Haba. No na
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by osteenbush(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Happy birthday my birthday day mate
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Aladaofada(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
D only reason I lyk ha is DAT she is not afonja.
But she luk dirty
U ARE A BUSH MAN WITH FLAT HEAD.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by RealityShot: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
CHAI.. So this small girl senior me.. :-|
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by ifiokjohn(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Millenniumlady:
May the creator bless your new age mercy kiss go girl
my best actress. God bless your new age
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aladaofada:
U ARE A BUSH MAN WITH FLAT HEAD.
ur pocket is as dry as ur modas brezz
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Didcot: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
34? football age or what?!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Radiant1020(f): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:

But where did you keep Omoni Oboli
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by obentenyson(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
'Rocking low cut Hairstyle'.... As if she get Hair for head before.. Mtchww... This OP no well
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Adexy4us(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:

What about omo-T
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by bleskid: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
aunty mercy more years ,, success follow you..
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Bayonle10: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
1Dwe8qExvK2CUWBq4cGNxn91bPv6bzFuNU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz / Anita Joseph Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday In Matching Outfit With Daughter / Destiny Etiko Builds A House For Her Mother, Gifts Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.