Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,361 members, 7,868,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Just In! Reality Tv Star Anto Involved In Car Accident! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just In! Reality Tv Star Anto Involved In Car Accident! (photos) (384 Views)

Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / #bbnaija: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Tweets That Anto Sounds Like Her / Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In! Reality Tv Star Anto Involved In Car Accident! (photos) by 10Ebisco: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Big Brother Naija star, Anto was involved in a car crash during the Eid celebrations and she took to Instagram to share the news.

Anto who thanked God for surviving the car crash, also asked those who know how to fix damaged cars at an affordable rate to contact her. She wrote;

When people were celebrating Eid with their families, I was having a near-death experience. But I thank the Almighty Allah for life. I wrote about the incident in my latest blog post on @stylevitae. I charge all of you to make the most out of each and every day because we don’t know when it will be our last ♥️ PS. If you know anyone who fixes cars for an affordable rate, please send my way because the quote we are receiving �

PPS. If you know anyone who just wants to donate a car to my cause, send them my way

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/just-in-reality-tv-star-anto-involved.html

Re: Just In! Reality Tv Star Anto Involved In Car Accident! (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Rip

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Entertainment Industry On Fire , Lack Of Integrity With State Award / Young Musician Who Sows His Life To Devil Will Die This Year- Apostle Sediq Mose / Linda Ikeji Hints Fans, Reveals Her Baby Daddy Is An Itsekiri Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.