Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,639 members, 7,861,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Blind Alley - Episode 19 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 19 (314 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 19 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2018
*The blind Alley - Episode 19*

�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂������

Tears from a grieving heart. �

“Oh lord, i know that i’m a poor sinner, have mercy on me, if it would be possible, let this cup pass me by,” those were the prayers I kept reciting as we headed home from the hospital.”

Mama cried all through, those painful cries that never comes out loud…more than a sob, that was what she was doing inside the taxi taking us home.

We got home and met papa eating, it was quite unusual to meet papa at home by such time. He normally would be at the building site inspecting his workers doing their construction work.

Aside being a prayer warrior, papa is also a building contractor with versed experience acquired over years.

He quickly stopped eating immediately he sighted us coming and rushed towards the central door to receive us.

“what’s the problem?.. Mama Obiọma kedu ife ọbụ? (what’s the problem), he asked mama with a very tensed disposition.

Mama left papa and rushed to her room instead. Her cries would wake a dead man if anything of such existed .

One would literally think someone had died….

The whole atmosphere was tensed…

Nothing would give me such a relief than the ground opening up to swallow me……. Hell No, it didn’t happen.

“Obiọma my daughter, talk to your......

Continue reading on the link
������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/28/the-blind-alley-episode-19/

(1) (Reply)

Writing Is A Life Style By John Chizoba Vincent / Things Fall Apart (the Killing Of Ikemefuna) Recital (video) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.