Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument (18660 Views)

Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument / Palace Guard Kills Policeman As Osun Dwellers Clash Over Land / Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by Nairalandsss(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2018
A generator repairer has been allegedly killed by a local security guard in the Ijebu Igbo area of Ogun State over an argument.

According to PUNCH Metro, 24-year-old Ayodeji Adesegun, aka Solution, had gone to seek payment for a debt owed him by a woman who produced Ponmo (cowhide) at the Odose Badejo area. He was alleged to have parked his motorcycle by the roadside where the woman spread some of her wares.

As he was leaving the area, Solution was allegedly confronted by the guard, who accused him of riding on the ponmo.

Following an argument between the pair, the victim was allegedly shot in the chest.

A source who spoke to a Punch's correspondent said the incident happened around 5.30pm on Friday.

He said, “The man was a generator repairer and he had a motorcycle. The woman who sells the ponmo owed him some money and he went to collect the money. He parked his motorcycle by the roadside where the woman put her wares.

“He was about leaving when the security man accused him of riding his motorcycle on the ponmo. There was an argument between them and the repairer was shot in the chest.

“There was confusion everywhere and people tried to mob the security man, but we stopped them. We called the police from the Ijebu Igbo division and their timely response saved the day. The policemen took the corpse away and they returned the following day to the area to make some arrests.”

The deceased’s wife, Mosunmola, who was in her mother’s house, said the victim was coming to visit her when he was killed. She said, “We have a child together already and I am four months pregnant. I was sick and he said he would come to see me and give me some money to go to a hospital. He was a few houses to my place when he was shot dead by the guard. I am so confused I don’t know what to do. Please help me to get justice.”

The ponmo seller had been arrested, while the suspect’s father was also apprehended after the security guard escaped. The duo are said to have atransferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Eleweran.

Confirming the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi said: “The man that fired the shot is a local security guard. He just came out from nowhere and fired at the deceased, who was a member of the Odua People’s Congress. Nobody is ready to tell us what exactly led to the shooting.

“The state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, has ordered that the SCIID should take over the case and ensure the arrest of the suspect.”

http://www.scandalnigeria.com/2018/08/28/ogun-guard-kills-generator-repairer-over-an-argument/

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by sweetyme001(f): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Alright!!! Thanks to almighty Allah and Jesus Christ for another FTC today!!! Killing an unharmed man is not the way to go. Learn to control your temper!! Rip to the dead.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by Blakjewelry(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2018
can you imagine? he should be arrest and sentence to death by firing squad
Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by judecares1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
lifeless set of securities

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by Macopol01(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Afoja again their matter don tired me well I’m not suprised

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by KingSatan: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by phardhar: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
What a World
Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by Saao(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Blakjewelry:
can you imagine? he should be arrest and sentence to death by firing squad
OK Judge

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by BlackSpanner: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
NCAN members.
Food is ready
Do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
shocked shocked

I always tell people to strive and make it in life because your wealth will serve as a security around you and everything that is important to you....

Just imagine being killed by a common local guard using a dane gun whose bullets are broken bottles mixed with sand and petrol....

What a wasted life.....

and the wife is four months pregnant.......

i know the name of the child already....Babatunde or Yetunde

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by QuietHammer(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Macopol01:
Afoja again well I’m not suprise
Shatap ya dirty mouth!

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by AutoSpaNg: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
the death of this man is regrettable. This murderer have just robbed that community of its generator repairer. his competitors will be drinking guider somewhere celebrating new opportunities.
we need brilliant young female graduate as sales and marketing officers in abuja. we have a fixed salary and 20% commision that can go as high as your imagination.
https://autospa.ng/sales-and-marketing-officers/

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by mostyg(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
My state
Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by Omihanifa: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
How can a local guard kill a fellow man because of ponmo "COW SKIN" undecided is he trying to say the ponmo is more valuable than the man
Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by bigfat05: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
this is serious
Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by arthurwillia(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by pol23: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Generator repairer?
Na Ogun kill am!
If you know You iniq
Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by semiman(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
ogun state again.
Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by Macopol01(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
QuietHammer:

Shatap ya dirty mouth!

I’m coming for u

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Guard Kills Generator Repairer Over An Argument by Butoneday2(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ogun state is under a spell? angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Kills Himself In Church Over Rejection In Lagos / Court Detains Suspected Nigerian ISIS Member, Emmanuel Osase For 60 Days / Man Disgraced And Paraded Unclad In Igbere, Abia By Angry Youths For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.