Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual (30857 Views)

Palace Guard Kills Policeman As Osun Dwellers Clash Over Land / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Faithway10: 9:38am On May 25, 2019
The Lagos state police command have arrested a private security guard employed by the management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), Ikorodu, Cletus Wilson, for allegedly murdering his colleague, John Okoro, and attempting to flee with his body parts.

According to reports, Cletus who secures the Computer Engineering Faculty of the polytechnic, had tricked his colleague, John, into the bush within the school premises where he first used a metal object to hit his head.

Confirming that John was unconscious, Cletus slaughtered the deceased and then chopped off his hand.

He was about to run with the body part when he was apprehended by his colleagues.

The management of the school immediately alerted the police along Ikorodu-Sagamu road and Cletus was arrested.

Confirming the incident, the divisional police officer in charge of the police station, Adekunle Omisakin, said the suspect will be charged to court immediately after investigations into the matter have been concluded.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/lagos-state-polytechnic-guard-kills-colleague-for-ritual.html

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 9:42am On May 25, 2019
shocked
Hard time,frustration ,hunger etc increase crime rate cry the act is barbaric but I think the management of laspotech should review the take home salaries of whom they are employed to guard lives and properties because hunger can lead to frustration, distraction and crime will follow suit.
But according to law crime is crime and this is a barbaric act. cry

25 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 9:42am On May 25, 2019
shocked cry
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by cornel994(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2019
people are cruel!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Oblongata: 9:52am On May 25, 2019
What da!!!

How can I unread this please? Choi!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by donbachi(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2019
qualityGod:
shocked
Hard time,frustration ,hunger etc increase crime rate cry the act is barbaric but I think the management of laspotech should review the take home salaries of whom they are employed to guard lives and properties because hunger can lead to frustration, distraction and crime will follow suit.
so for that reason everybody should turn to crime for survival...evil is evil no justification.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by matify83: 10:22am On May 25, 2019
Wetin you gain?

Whoever told us that human parts can conjure wealth did us a great disservice I swear!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2019
cry
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by noni14(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2019
i don't just understand this country again OH
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by dynicks(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2019
This country matter truely have tired person! .....

17 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by BlackfireX: 11:56am On May 25, 2019
Eye for an eye....

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by StarUp: 4:27pm On May 25, 2019
If it was only the hand he chopped off, then I doubt if it was meant for ritual purpose. His colleague probably used that hand to either insult or slap him and that made him vow in his heart to cut that hand one day in order to appease his ego...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 25, 2019
hmm
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:28pm On May 25, 2019
Desperate people

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Amuocha: 4:28pm On May 25, 2019
Seen.

Names seen and story read angry

"According to reports, Cletus who secures the Computer Engineering Faculty of the polytechnic, had tricked his colleague, John, into the bush within the school premises where he first used a metal object to hit his head."

- Ambode's useless polytechnic bush

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by kaen1317: 4:29pm On May 25, 2019
NCAN. pls where is Cletus Wilson from? I suspect Afonja and he killed a Igbo. Aboki must hear this

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by AFONJACOW(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2019
AFONJA AMAKA

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by illiteratepmb: 4:29pm On May 25, 2019
Death everywhere
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by GrowYourSales(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2019
Cain and Abel story. lipsrsealed

Have your business sales dropped recently? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by AreaFada2: 4:31pm On May 25, 2019
Very sick. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2019
The man needs to be sentenced to death by hanging

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by dapsoneh: 4:32pm On May 25, 2019
NEXT LEVEL

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by prinsam30: 4:32pm On May 25, 2019
I don't even know what to comment
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Imoh555(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2019
Yoruba and rituals

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by FreemanUYB(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2019
thunder will fire anyone that will come here and say

ritual ain't real

Ogun will kill anyone that will say
one needs to be schooled if they believe killing people can actually give money !!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by nicepoker101(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2019
Send him to guantanamo Bay prison. The island of no return grin
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by millionboi2: 4:33pm On May 25, 2019
Can u imagine

I'm afraid of kipin friends this days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
The Bible is complete!!!

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. - Proverb 29:2

Good News Bible simplified it:

Show me a righteous ruler and I will show you a happy people. Show me a wicked ruler ruler and I will show you a miserable people!

To the Judiciary, you might think you are save up there, this could easily be any of your children, separate partisan politics from Judiciary!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
cry
He should be sentenced to death by hanging and then firing squad cry
Re: Lagos State Polytechnic Guard Kills Colleague For Ritual by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
h

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan / 50 AK-47 Rifles Recovered From Nasarawa Deputy Governor's Attackers / Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.