Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? (30525 Views)

As 2022 Is Coming To An End What's Your Best Movie So Far In 2022? / Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 / Whats Your Best Movie So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Franky826: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ephhay:

I think Mel overreacted, She just let her anger ruin her. The guy and the lady's family have their own fault too though.

I believe the guy is the root all the problems.

He let the devil in at the first place by cheating and everything was never the same ever again.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by IamPlato(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
ritylove:
u base in lag?
Yes Dear
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Krak(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
theunnamed:

The accent though was hogwash, I wonder why those like to portray Nigerians like that, most Nigerian youth don't have an accent talkless of that kind....

Other than that though,it was gooooood, really good

Every single person on this planet has accent. You just have to identify which one.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by IamPlato(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
ritylove:
u base in lag?

You Thought I Was In PH?
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by ritylove(f): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
IamPlato:

You Thought I Was In PH?
No
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by IamPlato(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
ritylove:
No

You Responded With Surprise
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by ritylove(f): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
IamPlato:

You Responded With Surprise
how? i never taught of it till now dats why
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Ephhay(f): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Franky826:

I believe the guy is the root all the problems.

He let the devil in at the first place by cheating and everything was never the same ever again.
The reason you gave is not enough to justify her actions.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by theunnamed: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Krak:

Every single person on this planet has accent. You just have to identify which one.

How many 21st century Nigerian youth do you know or have you come across who speaks correct English funny?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Franky826: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ephhay:
The reason you gave is not enough to justify her actions.

I'm not justifying it in anyway. Just felt like things never were same after that cheating
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by theunnamed: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2018
BruncleZuma:

My brother my accent no be here ooo... grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Just2endowed2(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Upgrade: this film is super dop and interesting. It almost have 8/10 rating and you guys are not talking about it.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by tenmariner: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Acrimony
Confession of a marriage counsellor
War room

These 3 movies should be recommended for couples and lovers planning marriage...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by IamPlato(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2018
ritylove:
how? i never taught of it till now dats why

Good Morning
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by youngds: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
solasoulmusic:
yes you have to watch it from the beginning to understand the whole point of the movie very interesting plot honestly I wanna see black klansman next
Okay. I thought as much.. Is it on cinema??
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by ritylove(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
IamPlato:

Good Morning
pm
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
youngds:

Okay. I thought as much.. Is it on cinema??
Dstv showed it ...but maybe you can get it on dvd or blueray
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by AceNavy: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Upgrade avengers Truth or Dare the Quiet ones Oceans Right I feel pretty
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Alwaysking: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Radiant1020:

I'm so in love with this animation It made me cry
Hope you cried blood
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Alwaysking: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2018
ritylove:
pm
So nah dat silly Plato dey bang you
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by IamPlato(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2018
ritylove:
pm
AM
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Fundango: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
midehi2:

Na so so fvck dey there oo, enjoy. cheesy

I watching season 1 now about to watch episode 7 i dont if this is how all the episodes contains XRated if so i gat to quit watching it grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by youngds: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Dstv showed it ...but maybe you can get it on dvd or blueray
Okay.. Thanks dear
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2018
youngds:

Okay.. Thanks dear
your welcome I want to also watch his son in the new spike lee joint
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by hadayleke(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2018
midehi2:

I have watched it too but can't remember the story line, give me small hint pls, chai too many shooting films on my head, currently on the "Shooter season 2" grin grin

The psychological thriller tells the story of Melinda Moore, a faithful and hardworking wife who supports her husband, Robert, an engineer and dreamer pushing a launch of his invention. However, their marriage ends just before he hits it big with the rechargeable battery he spent decades inventing.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by midehi2(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
hadayleke:

The psychological thriller tells the story of Melinda Moore, a faithful and hardworking wife who supports her husband, Robert, an engineer and dreamer pushing a launch of his invention. However, their marriage ends just before he hits it big with the rechargeable battery he spent decades inventing.
Yea, I know, I still blame the wife a little even if the husband cheated on her, patience is indeed good, if not she would have been the one to enjoy the man's riches, she was too quick for divorce...I pity her sha cheesy after seeing another woman enjoying what was meant for her undecided
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by pweeryambre: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
kikilove:
I just watched truth or dare nd the end is still bothering me cause I didn't understand it
She initiated the whole world by inviting us to play the game in order to prolong their own time of death.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Daniluv2k4(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
1. Forever my love... Hollywood

2. Can't help falling in love... Telenova

3. Knight fall, shannara chronicles, the last ship and Power... Tv series.

Thank me later
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Daniluv2k4(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
tenmariner:
Acrimony
Confession of a marriage counsellor
War room

These 3 movies should be recommended for couples and lovers planning marriage...

Your indeed Tyler fam. Ive seen all the movie. Hands up for war room
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by youngds: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:
your welcome I want to also watch his son in the new spike lee joint
Hmmm you really a movie geek
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2018
youngds:

Hmmm you really a movie geek
I just like really good movies
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by youngds: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I just like really good movies
Ya. I noticed. Have you watched peppermint?? Came out on Friday, it was cool. What have u watched recently

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos) / I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate / Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.