Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Pretty Plus Size Lady Flaunt Her Self Worth,share Inspirational Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Plus Size Lady Flaunt Her Self Worth,share Inspirational Message (859 Views)

Busty Lady Flaunt Her Huge Private Part While On Live Video (video)-topupfact / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Plus Size Lady Flaunt Her Self Worth,share Inspirational Message by mrrights: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Pretty plus size lady flaunt her self worth,share inspirational message
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/08/pretty-plus-size-lady-share.html

Yusuf Omowunmi,a pretty CEO of MOBIRACOUTURE in Lagos State has flaunted her self worth and its pretty amazing. The latest Entrepreneur who recently launched her MO Laundry Service took to her Facebook page to share the inspirational message.

Her Her:

I love and accept myself exactly as I am. I support myself, trust myself, and accept myself wherever I am. I can be within the love of my own heart.

I place my hand over my heart and feel the love that is there. I know there is plenty of room for me to accept myself right here and now. I accept my body, my weight, my height, my appearance, my sexuality, and my experiences.

I accept all that I have created for myself—my past and my present. I am willing to allow my future to happen. I am a Divine, Magnificent Expression of Life, and I deserve the very best. I accept this for myself now. And most of all I accept myself. I am precious, and I cherish who I am. And so it is!

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/08/pretty-plus-size-lady-share.html
Re: Pretty Plus Size Lady Flaunt Her Self Worth,share Inspirational Message by mrrights: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2018
pix

Re: Pretty Plus Size Lady Flaunt Her Self Worth,share Inspirational Message by mrrights: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2018
more pix

more

Re: Pretty Plus Size Lady Flaunt Her Self Worth,share Inspirational Message by marshalldgreat(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Okay
Re: Pretty Plus Size Lady Flaunt Her Self Worth,share Inspirational Message by mrrights: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2018
sad
Re: Pretty Plus Size Lady Flaunt Her Self Worth,share Inspirational Message by mrrights: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Annie Cleavage Bearing Dress In Cute Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her Beautiful Mum, Calls Her A Hero / Kim Kardashian Branded,desperate,vulgar For Posing In Tiny Chanel Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.