Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" (864 Views)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Bbnaija's Deeone Dragged For Saying Dino Melaye Should Be Treated With Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" by Dockaysworld: 1:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Former BBN housemate, princess has lambasted comedian deeone who is also a product of the show for hinting that she is into runs on instagram

This Just some hours after engaging in a heated battle of words with another of the ex bbn contestant, ifu enada.

The quarrel reportedly broke out on instagram after deeone the comedian, “supposedly” cracked a joke in reply to a video advert princess did for his upcoming comedy show where she jokinly said that deeone should come and “pay homage” to her

The comedian in reply then said

Pay homage to who?? runs geh?? or small girl with big God?.

Princess, however, didn’t find the “Runs” part funny as she swiftly lambasted the comedian warning him no to try her as she is capable of fucking him up.

He has soon come underfire from fans who say he is trying to trend on instagram.

Source;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/10/25/will-Bleep-bbn-princess-blasts-former-housemate-deeone-saying-engages-runs/

Watch video that caused the quarrel on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/dockaysworldng/p/BpVW_N1H834/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bbaj4t0upgl5

cc: lalasticala, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" by Jacqueline22(f): 1:40am On Oct 25, 2018
Na them know jor

Re: I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" by Orevastar5(m): 1:54am On Oct 25, 2018
I dn really tire for all these posts with "BBN" on them sad
Re: I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" by godfatherx: 2:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Instead of making comedy skits to trend, this Dee One idoit keep stiring up controversies on social media, if you want to be another Kemi Olunloyo, just take out the comedian in your handle and call yourself a blogger
Re: I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" by yungmoney447(m): 2:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Dis one self wan trend...Abeg shift one side make i see better STEW.
Re: I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" by daddytime(m): 2:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Who even misled this dude to believing he is funny and as such could be termed a comedian?.

Why people dey deceive people like dis na.

Poor dude..he believed the mishype and now he's struggling to live up to it while he has already abandoned his true calling I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" by CreepyBlackpool: 4:07am On Oct 25, 2018
all these small children making noise upandan these days sef.

Who woulda even known them if not bbn.

BBN and all the followers forced temporary relevance on irrelevant people and once the show ends they start doing all sorts of public display of stupidity to remain relevant.
Re: I Will mess You Up - BBN Princess Blasts Deeone For Saying She's Into "Runs" by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 25, 2018
BBN is mainly a platform for grooming high class prőstitutes and gigolos. If you know, you know cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Late Abass’ Son Crying At His Father’s Funeral / Gbenro Ajibade Comes For IG User Who Asked The Wherabouts Of His Wedding Ring / On A Private Jet With Wizkid. Enroute!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.