Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' (19856 Views)

Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home / Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
What he meant was that he is biggest artist his village has produced.This statement was a slip of tongue
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by allaboutobed(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi, took to Twitter today to shake a big table most people in Nigeria are sitting on comfortably, and it is will surely lead to more controversies in the already controversial industry.

Oritsefemi who claimed that many people are waiting for him to buy them cars before they play his song, went on to declare himself the best artist Nigeria has produced.

His tweet reads;

http://kikiotolu.com/oritse-femi-declares-himself-the-biggest-artist-nigeria-has-ever-produced/

biggest in wat sense
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by DeSepiero(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Seeing him for the first time.
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Bambambiglo: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
Diminishing return don set in,your eye don dey clear.
In this world dat nothing last forever, make sure u invest if not,you go kash winsh.

But na true him talk na undecided Fela self nor reash
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
dbynonetwork:
TRAMODOL at work....
tramodol don dey If tramadol make thief sleep sotey e kpeme for sanko..Tramodol wey u introduced now fit make pessin sing till e overboard oooo...Bikiaful ooo�����
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Navalsadiq(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
That guy is an idiot
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Laple0541(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
You may not be the best bro but your talent is so unique that everyone can feel. Keep doing what you know how to do.

Musical Taliban
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Yankee101: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Who is oritse kini?
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Ugik(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:
Who's Oritsefemi?
dearie,he's a pastor

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi, took to Twitter today to shake a big table most people in Nigeria are sitting on comfortably, and it is will surely lead to more controversies in the already controversial industry.

Oritsefemi who claimed that many people are waiting for him to buy them cars before they play his song, went on to declare himself the best artist Nigeria has produced.

His tweet reads;

http://kikiotolu.com/oritse-femi-declares-himself-the-biggest-artist-nigeria-has-ever-produced/

Nonsense

Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Bluezenit(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
On a codine diet
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Phemi93(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:
Who's Oritsefemi?

The kind of Femi only orisa can produce.
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Bintuenyo: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
E no concern me
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by crafteck(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
E don use all money do wedding

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by 123papas(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
.....from my backyard
Orla234:
He's right on all counts. cheesy

Only thing is he didn't complete the sentence, hence those two dots..

The full sentence read thus;

'am still the best artist NIGERIA has produced.. from my community".

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
id4sho:
MUZICAL TALIBAN, respect bro.
Nigga is good and has unique voice that always enter brain but to blow na luck. E no get the luck. Oritsefemi is a star.

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Ugik(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yes,he is the biggest artist nigeria has ever produced from hz village.
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Nywmahn: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
chukslawrence:
Say No To Hard Drugs.
I swear... a big NO TO HARD DRUGS
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by YorubaAssasin: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
May Thunder and Spirits of Ojuelegba fire you for saying that... angry angry angry

From The LEGEND below... cool

Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by einsteine(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
What is an oritsefemi?
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by krushdripper(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
For him to say this just confirms he's very deranged upstairs most def. from regular overdose of hard drugs and alcohol
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by maigemuu: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Too much weed results in lifeless tweets.
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Mac2016(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lautechgossip:

His tweet reads;

"...since he was 7 years old til date. He still "hitting" musically."

The only issue is that I didnt know him those period.

He was so clear on it and He is 100% on point

He is 100% right
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Mac2016(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by jefff455: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
I here ooh angels go just de laf �����tribalistdcriti

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Those eyebrows are enough to make anyone not want to play his songs undecided
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by milemimi93(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
I had to look up the dic to check the definition of the word "biggest" .
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Trustedblog(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
wow did í Just hear greatest ��
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by itxabdool1: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
lie_lie
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Elnino4ladies: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
He is not the biggest artist out if Ajegunle
Re: Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' by Mankosi: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:
Wait wait

Before you comment realize that your fùcks are a precious gift of life . Don't waste them.

Give fùcks only where needed
mine is still in the box. I am not gonna give it to anybody this time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut, Ruggedman, Do2dtun In Throwback Photo / D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.