Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Your Purpose Your Life. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Purpose Your Life. (244 Views)

How To Discover Your Purpose In Life / Your Purpose Your Life. / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Purpose Your Life. by gentilityBright: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
A gentle man once said to me,Bright,do you know what the greatest tragedy is in life?,and i said no,he said that the greatest tragedy is not that man died,its not that man failed to get a university degree or build a career ,its not that man failed to land his dream dream job,buy his dream car,live in his dream house,its not that man failed to be promoted or attract the right spouse and i asked in great anticipation..what then is the greatest tragedy?he said to me Bright,THE GREATEST TRAGEDY IS THAT MAN DIED WITHOUT DISCOVERING WHY HE IS HERE ON EARTH..how amazing this is

purpose gives you significance,direction,and relevance.it determines your action,inaction and reactions.it determines the things you do and the people that comes around you,it greatly determines your choices,your perceptions and your pursuits in life,it will help you distill your desires and help you make not only the right decisions but also instill discipline in you.

refuse to live an empty life,chose to be successful,let your life here on earth count,let the people smile because you are around,don't just exist,start living ,start making impact,start changing lives,start putting hope and confidence into the people that comes around you,let peoples lives improve because they have being with you,let their perceptions change because they met you,let their mind be renewed because they spoke to you,refuse to die without leaving a legacy,chose to be a success by impacting the world with the investment of your personality.
find out more on www.readandlead.xyz

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Poweredup Consulting Recruitment 2018 / Digital Marketing Instructor At Campus Technologies Limited / How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Without Paying Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.