Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Discover Your Purpose In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Discover Your Purpose In Life (1058 Views)

How To Discover Your Purpose In Life / “what Is My Purpose?” How Can You Find Your Purpose In Life? / 3 Ways To Discover Your Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Purpose In Life by murphy5457: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2018
Meaning Of Purpose: The word Purpose can simply be defined as the reason for which anything is done, created or brought into existence. One of the worst thing that can happen to an individual is not death nor prolonged sickness but failure to discover and fulfill his/her purpose of existence.
Knowledge of your purpose can trigger you to dare things are afraid to dare, it help you to live life with focus, enthusiasm and passion. A man without adequate knowledge of his purpose on earth is directly proportional to a mad man roaming the street. But once you know your purpose, then you will know who you are and once you know who you are, life will recognize and submit to your calling.

The earlier we understand that we were created for a purpose, the better for us and the more focused and determined we will live our everyday life, knowing that we will be accountable for our individual life, the knowledge of this will pull us closer towards achieving outstanding success.
To discover your purpose of existence, take a few minutes and provide sincere answers to the following questions.
Who am I?
Why am I here on earth?
What am I living for?
[url]https://www.guideempire.com/how-to-discover-your-purpose-in-life/
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Advice On A Handwork / Pls I Need Your Knowledge On What To Expect In An Interview(with Fidelitybank) / Where Do U Work? What Are The Issues U Face Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.