Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

3 Already Dead As Poly Ibadan Cultism Rages On (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Already Dead As Poly Ibadan Cultism Rages On (Graphic) (1759 Views)

I Came Back From Work To Meet My Son Tied And Already Dead- Man / Insurance Graduate From Poly Ibadan Jailed For Online Fraud / Anti-cult Group Member Killed In Poly Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Already Dead As Poly Ibadan Cultism Rages On (Graphic) by jomoh: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Report is that the Anti cultism group who’s member was killed yesterday has vowed to kill as many as possible.

Other details is still sketchy......

I’m going to the house of a former No. 1 of a popular cult group now to get information.

Re: 3 Already Dead As Poly Ibadan Cultism Rages On (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
angry

Under buhari, Nigeria's education sector is total crap
Re: 3 Already Dead As Poly Ibadan Cultism Rages On (Graphic) by Dammyofficial(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
SAY NO TO CULTISM
Re: 3 Already Dead As Poly Ibadan Cultism Rages On (Graphic) by gulfer: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
jomoh:
Report is that the Anti cultism group who’s member was killed yesterday has vowed to kill as many as possible.

Other details is still sketchy......

I’m going to the house of a former No. 1 of a popular cult group now to get information.
@OP, fear God na, the pictures you used here are from Ire where a Yahooboy was lynched for using his car to kill 5 people....................... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Already Dead As Poly Ibadan Cultism Rages On (Graphic) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anything to make front page including posting pictures that aren't related to the fracas in anyway. I just look you

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Collapses, Dies Due To The Lack Of Defibrillator (Photos) / Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! / My Brother Was Shot Dead By Hope Uzodidmma Ebube Agu Please Help Me Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.