Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) (1756 Views)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) by PrettyGist: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2018
The young lady you see above is currently been tied by youths in Aba after she ran into the street and started performing sign of madness.

Not much details was given, But Chinomso who shared the photos on her page, said she went mad after sleeping with a married man.

That she was warned to stop running around married men, but the lady refused..

I'm yet to get her name, but read her post below plus more photos.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/young-pretty-lady-runs-mad-sex-married-man-aba-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) by HungerBAD: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
What?
Re: Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) by PrettyGist: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Naija bloggers doing what they know how to do best......

Pic as old as the last time Arsenal won the Premier league!

2 Likes

Re: Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) by Dannybammz: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Why would you choose to be a side chick

When there are many young guys out there,
i don't pity her

But,
May God grant speedy recovery

Meanwhile

I am ATIKULATED

Re: Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2018
post=72007670:
Naija bloggers doing what they know how to do best......

Pic as old as the last time Arsenal won the Premier league!

Old news
Re: Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2018
THIS NEWS IS VERY FAKE AND OLD.
Re: Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
One babe don wear this kind dress come my place before oo, her ass set inside like kilode. back to the topic... Wetin concern me with her madness, make she mad her madness na.
Re: Young Pretty Lady Runs Mad After Having Sex With A Married Man In Aba (photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:
THIS NEWS IS VERY FAKE AND OLD.

If you are an addicted liar, it'll be hard for you believe a daylight truth Neither can you trust anyone.

Change begins with you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught And Stripped Unclad While Trying To Have Gay Sex In Delta. Photos / "Because Of Yahoo I Lost Everything" Says This Man / Arrested For Shooting Comedy Skit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.