Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (49264 Views)

May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World by sorepco(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Its in percentage terms my friend. Say india has 1.2 billion people and 120million poor. Thats 10% of the population. Nigeria has more than 80million poor. Thats close to 52% of her polulatiin.

ChiefAzubuike:
Very big lie. How can you say this when there's India, Bangladesh, Philippines, and most nations in south east Asia and the Americas. Well if she's saying this based on population density then India is far ahead.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World by marvinsync(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
Nigeria needs to start creating 50,000 new jobs per day to keep employment rate at it's current level

What's the way forward my dear country?

Are we going to continue like this for the next decade?

And note that even if we have visionary leaders like Obama, Putin and Trump, Nigeria won't still work

Our problem as a nation is a collective development with our leaders sharing less than 10% of the overall inputs

Until we change our mindset, priorities, passion, fantasies, exposures, adventures, mental orientations, intellectual sophistications, psychological advancements, emotional inadequacies, social imbalances, religious approach, technological worldview and scientific inclinations, we are not going anywhere

We joke with almost everything that happens to us as a nation

We politicized everything

A President just called our President lifeless and instead of being sad and showing sobber reflection, we're busy hailing him and castigating our own

We're also the most confused people still living on this planet

You want Buhari to be out of office and go back to Daura but according to you

Saraki is corrupt, Atiku is a looter, Tambuwal is politically confused, Donald Duke is just wasting his time

You want the youth to take over but according to you

Sowore that can't even win an LGA election or even an SUG election

You're just being indecisive and quite irritating to the rest of the Western world

Start getting your priorities right and stop engaging in unnecessary inenarrable protest on social media

You can't vote in an illiterate into office and expect the performance of Clinton

#GetItRight

guy I swear I wish I could just find u and shake u and give u a million dollars
for this words

we are just sooooo confused !
why?!
Re: Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World by byteem: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Very big lie. How can you say this when there's India, Bangladesh, Philippines, and most nations in south east Asia and the Americas. Well if she's saying this based on population density then India is far ahead.

DUDE THOSE GUYS HAVE LEFT YOU BEHIND SINCEEE.. BE CONSOLING YASEF..

1 Like

Re: Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Amberon1:
Ikwerre fool spotted.

Ewu Ibadan.
Re: Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World by Amberon1: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Like your generation.
IkwereBuIgbo:

Ewu Ibadan.
Re: Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Amberon1:
Like your generation.
yours has just started.
Re: Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2018
isaacojih:
This is one of the greatest achievement of PMB, turning his country to be the home for the poorest people, we are now suddenly poor in our own country even with the gifts and talents God has given us, PMB and his fellow corrupt people only God can judge you people now.

Re: Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont know about politics....i think its ipobian propaganda to make us give up on nigeria....

they want us to look down on ourselfs....they are counting on our hopelessness....

if you have no hope that things could get better,then you will give up....its a smart strategie actualy

Well said. Although I don't really agree with the ipob thing, but who knows? you may be right afterall.

In my opinion, I think the West (Britain, in this case) do not really like us as a united people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Service Chiefs In Motion As Captured By Bayo Omoboriowo / A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics / Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.