Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics (49240 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by sarrki(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari is The Messiah

It’s Audible to the deaf

Visible to the blind

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

132 Likes 27 Shares

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by sarrki(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sai Buhari

71 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by ikaboy: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
oga u don come out from hibernation??

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by crownwealth: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2018

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
I swear both You and Buhari no get sense.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by ashacot: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
WHEN A TODDLER SEES ATIKU NOW, HE OR SHE WILL RUN AWAY THINKING ATIKU WANT TO STEAL MONEY MEANT FOR HIS BOBO

105 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Amazing!!!

The little girl has no idea that millions of people are losing their jobs.

She has no idea that Buhari wants to turn all of us into farmers while Yusuf and Zhara are working in CBN

She has no idea that Buhari told Governors that[b]Nigerians should expect hard times[/b]

She has no idea that Buhari budgeted trillions of Naira but keeps blaming past governments

She has no idea that someone said and I quote Even if fuel is 300N/Ltr, I will still vote Buhari.

I wish she understands all these, then I can appreciate the sign she gave the Lifeless President in Aso Rock

In case someone tells you PDP ruined Nigeria for 16yrs, please show them this picture below!!!

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by justdogitto: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
No be every person way dey waka fast get appointment oh
Na shit dey worry some of them
��..

14 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by fiercehillz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wow...what an achievement.
Buhari is working ... grin grin

Rubbish

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Nolongthing3669: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
ATIKU I KNOW

17 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Agromuda(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Buhari (right fist) everywhere you go! Said Baba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
That cute innocent Angel cannot be more than 2 years old!
But look at some people hating on him or her already!
What a shame!

In as much as we don't support children/kids being used for political campaign, but its so sad that some pigheads are here with negative vibes for this cutie already!

Wailers, It is well with una life o.
Make una get well soon haters!
Hatred kills faster than HIV.
Sorry for your chest pain oooooo......... wink

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by BigGuyMan: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sarki no just get sense embarassed

11 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Purposeciti: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
just imagine, this kinda post getting to front page!

6 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by EmekaBlue(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
OP ur mumu no dey ever do

13 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
I feel sorry for the kid.

He doesn't know that his future has been mortgaged by an imposter.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by SingleWahala(f): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by gurunlocker: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Welcome him where? Is that not inauguration day?

You sure the picture is real?

1 Like

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Jonadull: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
I swear both You and Buhari no get sense.

I’m not surprised.
You people wake your parents with kungfu

4 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Hadone(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
JUBRILBuhari at it again....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by FoolishBoy419: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
let the pigs die of heart attack
Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Only a fool thinks that popularity is a sign of good leadership. Hugo Chavez was popular but his policies have left Venezuela a basket case today.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by omoadeleye(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
whose Messiah?

see what masters have subjected themselves to a public servant

2 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Ayomide29(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pls don't dime with tyrant leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Larryfest(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
What's the purpose of this now

5 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by endeavor(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
sarrki:

It’s Audible to the deaf

Visible to the blind

I think I now believe this "BMC" stuff..
why call a mare mortal "Messiah?" Because of #30k? Hope this Messiah don save your family?

7 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by servercodes001: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
ashacot:
WHEN A TODDLER SEES ATIKU NOW, HE OR SHE WILL RUN AWAY THINKING ATIKU WANT TO STEAL MONEY MEANT FOR HIS BOBO

1 Like

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Seetto: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Imagine jubril from Sudan pursue nnamdi KANU from Biafra land...what a pity.

2 Likes

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by Remijuice: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Where Is Leah Sheribu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
sarrki:

It’s Audible to the deaf

Visible to the blind

Visible to the zombies

Audible to the Sai babas only

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Video: White House Press Secretary Confirms Trumps Call To Buhari / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Fresh Revelation On Why Tinubu Made Gbajabiamila CoS - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.