Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (44468 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by AllahsPiggy: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kenya is better than Nigeria in all aspects - TonyeBarcanista

TonyeBarcanista amaka

3 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by BrightEye(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
The kind of president I dream of.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by kaen1317: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bubu should go and arrest Trump for hate speech...na only for naija e get power

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by maestroferddi: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why Naija?
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
It Excites Kenyans??
That means he normally doesn’t have that accent and he had to fake it to impress cheesy
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Obinkita(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lively Kenyatta repping his country wella
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by babajeje123(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ipob pigs and conquered mentality..

Weird miscreants.
So, what concerns ipob in this matter? Abi e dey pain you say Nigerian accent your president can not 'spark' not to talk of American accent!

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by addikt(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Perhaps we don't have savage responses and comments only in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by justsayemma(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
speaking with american acent, is not one of the qualities of a good leader.stop celebrating rubish cos of politics.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by goslowgoslow(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
ashacot:
So having American Accent now means good leadership.

AFRICA WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
My brother this is real inferiority complex in motion.
What a shame Africans!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by legitnow: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
See who Yoruba want to be representing Nigeria

Even his fellow Hausa have ask him to return to Daura.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by EvilMetahuman: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mophasa:

I couldnt hear a thing from our president During their meeting in April,His accent so bad!

I could imagine Trump's Disgust
do you hear everything Americans say when they start using their accent? The fact that you forced yourself to learn to understand American accent doesn't mean you can't learn hausa accent and understand too.. but then, slave mentality no go allow you see road.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by PHILipu1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I just have this feeling that America will be actively involved in 2019 election .I see a fanatical Christian driving home a fanatical Muslim to daura
Keep deceiving yourself.
I guess just like that Christian helped KANU against the Muslim president?
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Aare2050(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Maybe na only me notice the way Trump dey grab African president hands.

Like say he wan siphon life out of their body through the end

grin
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by EweduAfonja(f): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
post=70696227:
What kind of wack journalism is this?!
Foolishness @ its peak!

A Grilled Stupidity...
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
And the "lifeless President" can not speak clear "Nigerian" English.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by adeyak83(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
ashacot:

I wonder oooo, ask them.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by adioolayi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Africa and Mental slavery... Na wa ooo
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Jaqenhghar: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
See what is exciting Africans. Id be more concerned about what concessions he is going to give the Americans.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Let's demand better for Nigeria...

Let's call for a national debate for our contestants (with our PVCs in hand)...

Let's rise up to the occasion and enthrone worthy men & women as our leaders not rulers....

Say No to the league of crooked, visionless politicians.....

Nigerians arise and take charge!
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by BafanaBafana: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I just have this feeling that America will be actively involved in 2019 election .I see a fanatical Christian driving home a fanatical Muslim to daura
Radio Biafra product
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Asianguy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
goslowgoslow:

My brother this is real inferiority complex in motion.
What a shame Africans!!
Why are you typing this in English(british language)

4 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by kennypoju04: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Can our lifeless man do that

Hausa accent...lol
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by InvertedHammer: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
/
American accent or not, the take home is that he is able to articulate his points to the understanding of the audience.

Isn't that a great attribute of a salesman? Would they rather have him mumble through the speech like Buhari whereby both
his home team and the audience had no slightest idea what he is mumbling about making the whole trip a colossal waste of
time and resources. Trump seems to have a lot of free time at his disposal but I don't think wasting them on a lifeless and uninspiring
guest is his forte. Buhari does not belong in the 21st century.

//

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by InvertedHammer: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Asianguy:

Why are you typing this in English(British language)

/
Because he has no mirrors in the house.

If he did, he will know the answer to your question.

Is this the right way to spell "hypocrite"?

//

2 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Franzinni: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Slave mentality.

He speaks with American accent, and that's a good thing, how?
you for write this comment for Hausa now... Hypocrite
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Yankee101: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Even women prefer younger and stronger di*cks
Why would Nigeria want an old and feeble man?
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Jaqenhghar: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kenyans and Niggerians behave alike. The coonery is similar.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by aremuforlife(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nairaland is now becoming more irritating day by day, why using this medium as a channel of hatred and tribalism. We have start applicating others country leaders over ours.
We are Africa's and we should appreciate that and believe in who we are.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by BafanaBafana: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aare2050:
Maybe na only me notice the way Trump dey grab African president hands.

Like say he wan siphon life out of their body through the end

grin
It's a trick used by American presidents. They grab your hand and squeeze so that you don't squeeze theirs.
Since they shake up to a hundred hands in a day, it helps prevent cramps.
Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by Adelaide2: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
ashacot:

Good point. Na accent people go chop?

I have been in the US for 15 years and I still have my Igbotic accent intact. cheesy cheesy
People here tell me everyday '' I like your accent''. While Nigerians I talk to on phone say to me ''Nna you never begin talk like Oyibo after all these years?''

2 Likes

Re: Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans by EvilMetahuman: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Franzinni:
you for write this comment for Hausa now... Hypocrite
mumu ... Did I write in American accent? Odeh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview / Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / China Displays Nuclear Submarine To Tourists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.