Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 (15686 Views)

INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video) / FG To Announce New Minimum Wage - NLC President / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Nationwide Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by Vado(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bxtch pluuueeeaasee. You can oily fool the palace courtiers.
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by crazygod(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Increase minimum wage and every other market commodity will increase and then we are back at status quo. #Rat race
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by bola4dprec(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Xuga:
guys please who wants to buy anything from Amazon here?....
I'm currently selling my $200 Amazon account at a discounted rate....so you can save serious amounts of money on your order..

Quote me if you are interested in this offer..
Thanks
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by Xuga(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello sir, are you interested in my offer?[quote author=bola4dprec post=70700387][/quote]
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by bola4dprec(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Xuga:
Hello sir, are you interested in my offer?
yes
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by Xuga(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Here is my whatsapp 09023742049
bola4dprec:
yes
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by donqx: 1:06am On Aug 29, 2018
hm
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by reality1010: 2:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by emmasege: 4:13am On Aug 29, 2018
ManirBK:
Watch out Governors will always be the problem!
Have Governors ever been in support of minimum wage? You have started doing the blame game for the Dullard (Buhari) who is yet to make any personal public statement for or against the minimum wage.

Let me remind or inform you how it worked in the past (just in case you were too young then). It only took PRESIDENTIAL PRONOUNCEMENT to increase the minimum wage. FG controls the nation's resources and before the president made such pronouncement, he would have set machineries in place for corresponding increase in state governments' allocations. As soon as they did that, the bill is sent to NASS for legislative approval.

Why your Bubu chooses to start driving from 'gear 5' and yet expects the car to move, is worrisome. I have the feeling that Buhari-led FG is not ready for minimum wage increase or how else does a sane mind justify a 3-year discussion on a matter that only took a pronouncement in the past? Buhari and his team of APCheats are only playing politics of minimum wage increase because of 2019 election. If they really want to move the car, they know they have to start with gear one.
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by beetruth: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Presently most states do not pay workers full as at when due. Osun state for example is owing workers 34 months half salary. Should they not just help them coerce the governors to fully implement the existing wage? Why make a fool of us all? Previous yet to be met and then you come up with new one just cause election is at the corner? Why? Why? Why?

When will this wickedness stop?
Pensioners dieing before time, students come out with poor results, 4yrs university course turns to 6-7yrs in some state, prices of food still in the high, ...........

Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by begge: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Lifeless president
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Buhari president of NLC? this lifeless man made himself president of everything in Nigeria, No wonder everything is slow and lifeless in nigeria.
Re: Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018 by oomar(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2018
Mini-mini waje! oh my wife go get patner soona soona

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Declares Nationwide Protest On January 8th 2019 / Man Jailed For 45yrs For Stealing Aregbesola’s Phone / Fayose Shopping For Injunction To Stop Election-rigging Probe | Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.