Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design (1591 Views)

Internet Scammer "Unzend" Defrauds A Structural Engineer. / Your Building Design Is In Safe Hands. I'm A Structural Engr.&my Wife(architect) / How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Blessedpikin(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hi house, i just received this design from my architect and he said i need a structural plan for the design before we can apply for approval cos its a 2 units 2 storey building.

Details of building

A four bedroom duplex at the front and a 2 units 2 bedroom storey building behind it both on a plot of land @ ogun state

Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Blessedpikin:
Hi house, i just received this design from my architect and he said i need a structural plan for the design before we can apply for approval cos its a 2 units 2 storey building.

Details of building

A four bedroom duplex at the front and a 2 units 2 bedroom storey building behind it both on a plot of land @ ogun state

good afternoon, I can help you with the structural drawing/ plan and also building supervision.

you can contact me on
09056082348(call &whatsapp

Raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Blessedpikin(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Front elevation of first building

Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Blessedpikin:
Front elevation of first building

Tel/WhatsApp: 2347035596641
Email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com and
saeltd14@gmail.com
Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Blessedpikin(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Please engineers in the house for the four bedroom duplex alone can 10M get far...
Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Blessedpikin:
Please engineers in the house for the four bedroom duplex alone can 10M get far...

Yes it should. 10m would get you passed roofing stage.

You can contact me for the cost breakdown/ estimates and the structural drawing/plan.

what part of Ogun state, I live in Ogun state too.

09056082348(call & whatsapp

Raymondfubara@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Asquare84(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kindly contact spyder88 he is one of the best in this forum
Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by toxxnoni(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Blessedpikin:

Details of building

Platinum Drill and Geotechnical Services
we provide inter-state services, Our services are 
1) Water borehole drilling
2) Water treatment
3) Geo-physical survey
4) Soil test / Geo-technical investigation
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
cool Construction and Installation of over-head tanks
9) Project management/­Supervision and General construction.
WE RENDER OUR SERVICES ANYWHERE WITHIN NIGERIA
Call or whatsapp +2348136569906
Email Platinumgeotechnical@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by alist(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
WE can give you a professional but reasonably fair priced design. Check my thread who needs a dream home design to get a glimpse of our work.
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Watsapp or call 08038982710.
Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Rubbiish(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Blessedpikin:

Details of building

Your architect should be able to link u to a structural engineer to produce d structural drawings.
Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Blessedpikin(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

Your architect should be able to link u to a structural engineer to produce d structural drawings.
You are very right bro..
Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Timtol(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Rubbiish:

I am not an Engineer but an architect.
Just cant believe what my eyes is seeing of people that are not an Engineer and telling the man *Contact me* Nawa o if na team work tell him.
I also have my Engineer.
As Rubbish had said the architect should be able to refer you to an Engineer.

God bless
Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Blessedpikin(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Timtol:

I am not an Engineer but an architect.
Just cant believe what my eyes is seeing of people that are not an Engineer and telling the man *Contact me* Nawa o if na team work tell him.
I also have my Engineer.
As Rubbish had said the architect should be able to refer you to an Engineer.

God bless
Thanks so much it has been done

1 Like

Re: Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design by Timtol(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Blessedpikin:
Thanks so much it has been done
Welcome

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Cheap Hard Wood For Your Roofing At Affordable Price / Real Estate Business In Nigeria. / 3 Bedroom Flat For Letting At Omojuwa Estate Kosofe Ketu Lagos: see pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.