Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? (873 Views)

Internet Scammer "Unzend" Defrauds A Structural Engineer. / Your Building Design Is In Safe Hands. I'm A Structural Engr.&my Wife(architect) / Need A Structural Engineer To Give Me Quote For This Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? by mzeefitz(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Hi everyone?
I'm a new graduate of building technology and by the grace of God, a project I've been looking up to will soon be handed to me to start.
Actually, I'm not new to construction because both my siwes and IT were both effectively done.
Now my question is " like how much can I book for the structural designs of the building. "
The site is located in ajah area of Lagos state ( quite waterlogged) and its a storey building of 5 bedroom.
Note :the site is just a plot of land.
I will be happy if I get response from experienced engineers or builders in the house.
Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? by kinibigdeal(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2019
mzeefitz:
Hi everyone?
I'm a new graduate of building technology and by the grace of God, a project I've been looking up to will soon be handed to me to start.
Actually, I'm not new to construction because both my siwes and IT were both effectively done.
Now my question is " like how much can I book for the structural designs of the building. "
The site is located in ajah area of Lagos state ( quite waterlogged) and its a storey building of 5 bedroom.
I will be happy if I get response from experienced engineers or builders in the house.
Thank you and God bless

I'm a builder as well, and I do a lot of structural design too. If I want to understand your question, do you mean to hire a structural engineer for the project or to hire them to do the design for you?
Re: How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? by fendorf(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2019
mzeefitz:
Hi everyone?
The site is located in ajah area of Lagos state ( quite waterlogged) and its a storey building of 5 bedroom.kindly contact us for your Granite supply directly from the quarry
Thank you and God bless
Re: How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? by mzeefitz(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
kinibigdeal:

I'm a builder as well, and I do a lot of structural design too. If I want to understand your question, do you mean to hire a structural engineer for the project or to hire them to do the design for you?
To do the design only
Re: How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? by kinibigdeal(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
mzeefitz:

To do the design only

They charge based on the drawings
Re: How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? by mzeefitz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
kinibigdeal:

They charge based on the drawings
Thanks brother
Re: How Much Can It Cost To Get The Service Of A Structural Designer ? by Analyst01(m): 3:08am On Oct 18, 2019
I'm a structural engineer. I can be of service to you.

Call, WhatsApp: 07033544353
Email Frankitangltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cheap 4 Bedroom Bungalow for sale In Magodo Isheri / Distress Sales: A Plot Of Land Is Available In Eleko, Land Is Already Sandfilled / Luxury 2 Bedroom Flat On Akanni Showunmi Street, Beesam Mafoluku For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.