Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men (10367 Views)

CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Adelaide2: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Watch them here say

I will marry Igbo man any day over Yoruba men

https://www.facebook.com/africaworldnewsInternational/videos/2134636523491930/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Kdon2: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Adelaide2:
Watch them here say

Oponu post

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by EmirAbj: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
You mumu no be small

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by RockHard: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
That is good. But in real life everyone knows that more Igbo women are 'rushing' Yoruba men than Yoruba women are rushing Igbo men. cheesy lipsrsealed

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Adelaide2: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kdon2:

Oponu post

Did you watch the video at all or you are too poor to afford data charges?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Adelaide2: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
EmirAbj:
You mumu no be small

9 Likes

RockHard:
That is good. But in real life everyone knows that more Igbo women are 'rushing' Yoruba men than Yoruba women that are rushing Igbo men. cheesy lipsrsealed

That is not what the video says. Watch and come back for more discussion

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by EmirAbj: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Adelaide2:

No wonder you're lifeless as your Daddy and mummy at home Including Mr Bubu grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Obdk: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
RockHard:
That is good. But in real life everyone knows that more Igbo women are 'rushing' Yoruba men than Yoruba women that are rushing Igbo men. cheesy lipsrsealed

Which Igbo man will stoop to marry afonja.

Dem tell u say Igbo dey chop gbegiri and greenish slimy ewedu

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Adelaide2: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
EmirAbj:

No wonder you're lifeless as your Daddy and mummy at home Including Mr Bubu grin

Hahahah! See this poverty-infested man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by honourhim: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Adelaide2:
Watch them here say

I ve watched it and of course its true. Very true. What am i hustling in life for if not for my wife and our children to enjoy their lives?
if its only about me, then there is no need to hustle rather i would ve relaxed and be living one day at a time. This is the mindset of an average igbo hustler. I give my wife and children the best and manage myself. I can proudly say it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by SHAKABOOM: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nna nawa oo..Yoruba demonz nogo sleep well today.
Let me go ad get myself a funke ad fulfill her burning desire of owning an igbo madingo dat will hold her strong.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by killsmith(f): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Proudly Igbo. Na them dey rush us.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by SHAKABOOM: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
RockHard:

keep on decieving yurself....igbo boys dont kiss ad tell like yoruba boys...we nor dey use woman boast...we hit on code.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by SHAKABOOM: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
RockHard:

keep on decieving yurself....igbo boys dont kiss ad tell like yoruba boys..We nor dey use woman boast...We hit on code.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by naijacentric(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Rubbish must it always be about tribe love knows no boundary
Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by CSTR1005: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
RockHard:
Otondo.

In most cases, women don't rush men. It is men that do the rushing.

What you are effectively saying is that Yoruba men rush after igbo women like flies far more than igbo men go after Yoruba women.

And it is understandable.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by ZorGBUooeh: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Evry yoruba boyz wish is to have an igbo inlaw and evry yoruba girz wish is to dwell under the roof of an igbo man.

The way my ex yoruba gelfrend described how igbo boys from anambra,imo,enugu and abia behave testifies the love.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Kingspin(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Every tribe got his own thing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by ZorGBUooeh: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
Nna nawa oo..Yoruba demonz nogo sleep well today.
Let me go ad get myself a funke ad fulfill her burning desire of owning an igbo madingo dat will hold her strong.

Give her some BIAWA luv.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Almaigaa: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
I rather remain single forever than to marry an Ibo woman. They all marry as retired Olosho's after their Toto don wide like well. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by RockHard: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
CSTR1005:

Otondo.

In most cases, women don't rush men. It is men that do the rushing.

What you are effectively saying is that Yoruba men rush after igbo women like flies far more than igbo men go after Yoruba women.

And it is understandable.

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by CSTR1005: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
RockHard:

As long as the truth sinks into your skull.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by honourhim: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Almaigaa:
I rather remain single forever than to marry an Ibo woman. They all marry as retired Olosho's after their Toto don wide like well. grin grin grin grin

you know you are telling yourself lies just to console yourself? Igbo girls are not keen about you because you cant take care of them as we do so i understand your frustrations. Sorry about it oga. Go marry your Yoruba girls. we couldnt be bothered.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Almaigaa: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
honourhim:

you know you are telling yourself lies just to console yourself? Igbo girls are not keen about you because you cant take care of them as we do so i understand your frustrations. Sorry about it oga. Go marry your Yoruba girls. we couldnt be bothered.

Trash, as I'm typing this, millions of your sisters are in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Engaging in all fetish sex with their clients.
When they don old and Customers no longer patronize them, as a result of the wideness of their Toto, they will now repent and one of your brothers will eventually marry them. grin

Igbo men don suffer aswear. grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Duru1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Almaigaa:

You must be in the market to know all these facts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Banmeallday: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
RockHard:
That is good. But in real life everyone knows that more Igbo women are 'rushing' Yoruba men than Yoruba women are rushing Igbo men. cheesy lipsrsealed

As a supporter of the referendum, I admit that is sadly true, especially those growing up in LAGOS

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by frleopardo: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Chaii.... My afonja niggerz please come out and defend yourselves here oo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Na wa. Even Pasuma didn't know how to respond. Those Yoruba women were bitch slapping Yoruba men as if they were trying to get some sort of revenge.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Kdon2: 1:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Adelaide2:

Wasted generation
Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by devindevin2000: 2:23am On Aug 29, 2018
Yoruba men have serious, very serious lack of responsibilities issues. Older yoruba men know this but they are overwhelmed. The society is degenerating into abyss. You see them also regressing in education, now fighting for position 29 with Zamfara and Gombe. What these women said is not different from what African women on youtube say. Go and youtube and search these topics or watch videos of Nigerian songs...see how the women across Africa all want Igbo men and disparage yoruba men. They all say one thing...yoruba men are never straight forward. You see the same thing in Nigeria, Igbos are straight forward with what they want, for example they want this country divided but Yoruba are not sure what they want. This is an endemic problem that roots deeply in their culture!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Praise Igbo Men On TV And Finish Yoruba Men by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 29, 2018
It's a well known fact that Igbo men don't play with their wife and children. When I go out to occasions I can tell the Igbo families and how well they look and present. I think people forget that the secret of Igbo success lies in the family structure. Igbos have a bullet proof family structure...predicated on 10 commandments which they still live by. Even if you kill another 5 million, their intact family structure will propel them back up. That's why yoruba men gravitate to Igbo women because of that family structure they emulate but they fail to understand that the men (Igbo men) are architects and custodians of that family structure as leaders of the society. Meaning, that family structure will always be there as long as an Igbo woman or any woman is under the roof of an Igbo man, but the moment she leaves for non Igbo man, that structure will erode overtime.

15 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu / Defamation: Idahosa Okunbo Serves Notice On Edo Government / Lagos Bye-election: PDP To Pay Voters N5,000 Each -APC Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.