Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,804 members, 7,866,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J (24138 Views)

Moghalu Kingsley Takes Campaign To Nsukka, / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by Racoon(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by Patrioticooduan: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ibos want to market Mogalu by force. Lols!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by jumpandpas(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
sureheaven:
A lot know nothing about politics, he is free to work for or against whoever he likes...

Keep up the good work Kingsley.... shocked

Sai baba

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by emwhyz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Even if the news is truth, Moghalu needs a platform & that's what it required to get in to the limelight of politicking.

Anyway Moghalu gets my vote come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by oneitalia: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is handiwork of those PDP trying to discredit an honorable man. Don’t fall for this bull crap. Moghalu is getting my vote and i’m going to convince my people to vote for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by tempest69: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Baba for d boys
Baba for d girls
Baba for the youths

Baba for NAIJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Moghalu is an ebonyi bastard

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by CaptainFM1: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
I don't believe you. Don't come here and discredit the only youth Nigerians want to vote for. Kingsley Moghalu is what Nigeria needs now and the youth are wiser now not to sell their vote.

I am a Yoruba and I will vote Kingsley Moghalu a million times if I can. Having said that, I'm going to campaign rigorously for him simply because I believe in his agenda. 2019 is zoned to competency and not tribe or party politics.

We need someone that can salvage this country, and Kingsley Moghalu stands out of all the packs.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by AngelicBeing: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Buhari is a lifeless bastard and a monumental failure

Moghalu has sold his future for Tuwo and Burukutu
grin

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by CaptainFM1: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Ibos want to market Mogalu by force. Lols!

Good wine needs no bush!
Sorry to say, I'm Yoruba and I believe in Kingsley Moghalu just like every youth.
He is simply what Nigeria needs right now. Just try and watch his interviews and listen to all his articulated plans.

My problem with this country is.....we need to wake up big time and put sentiments asides. We need to rise beyond party and money politics come 2019 if we want a future for our generations yet unborn.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by AngelicBeing: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
So dats how it is??........i no go talk nothing

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
tongue

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley secretly working for
Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun’s Job

Some Chieftains of the All Progressives Congress met with front-line presidential aspirant under the platform of Young Progressives Party (YPP) Prof. Kingsley Moghalu in a bid for the Former Nigeria’s Apex bank Deputy Governor to quit his Presidential ambition and support President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election.

Moghalu, LeadersNG learned, got the attraction of some power brokers close to the Presidency over his well articulated and cutout blueprint for a greater Nigeria. A presidency source told LeadersNG that the president heard of Moghalu’s presidential bid and has tasked his men to convince him to join his campaign train.

Professor Kingsley Moghalu is well accepted among the young people due to his oratory prowess, dynamism and wide knowledge of the socio-economic problems facing the country.

His campaign has focused on the core issues affecting the country and his nationwide meetings with opinion leaders, Stakeholders, youth groups and masses have proven his readiness to confront the country’s myriads of challenges.

LeadersNG gathered that in a meeting between the representatives of the president and that of the YPP aspirant, Professor Kingsley Moghalu, the Former CBN Deputy Governor was promised a ministerial role if the president wins re-election.

Another source in the know told LeadersNG that negotiations are ongoing and that the President men have promised to give Moghalu a juicy ministry.

“He has been offered Kemi Adeosun’s job. If the President wins re-election, he would drop the embattled minister of Finance who had been alleged to have forged her NYSC certificate”. – A presidency source told our correspondent.

When LeadersNG correspondent further probed the source concerning funding of Kingsley Moghalu’s campaign, the source revealed that some persons in the government may have been providing funds for the YPP aspirant which has enabled him to go round the country, set up a formidable media team helping to spread his agenda. But the source said he does not have much details about the Funding.

The Vice President, LeadersNG gathered is disposed to Moghalu whom he believes can do a better job in managing the country’s already battered economy than Kemi Adeosun. The VP had met with Moghalu even before the president’s men met with him.

You would recall that LeadersNG had reported about the #67MillionYouth Initiative of RED MEDIA which was solely to sway young voters for Nigeria’s Septuagenarian President re-election.

RED MEDIA, LeadersNG understands is the one managing Moghalu’s communications and town hall meetings across the country. The PR firm around February this year was contracted with the sum of One Hundred Million Naira to help manage Moghalu’s campaign.

An official in one of the government agencies told LeadersNG that it was the minister of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Amaechi that recommended RED MEDIA to Kingsley Moghalu and that the PR firm’s 67 Million Youth Initiative got further funding from the NNPC GMD and Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir Elrufai.

“The ultimate end goal in this whole matter is to divide the opposition’s vote and get more young people on board via Kingsley Moghalu candidacy”. – a source told our correspondent.

http://leaders.ng/exclusive-moghalukingsley-secretly-working-mbuhari-promised-kemi-adeosuns-job/

Conspiracy theorists! grin grin

Shey it's the same Moghalu that has his campaign posters defaced by the government with an order of removal.... https://www.nairaland.com/4701809/govt-agency-orders-removal-ypps

This guy is really hitting our politicians hard....Nigerians shine your eyes and do what's right!

**OperationSayNoToPDPAPC**

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by Patrioticooduan: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Good wine needs no bush!
Sorry to say, I'm Yoruba and I believe in Kingsley Moghalu just like every youth.
He is simply what Nigeria needs right now. Just try and watch his interviews and listen to all his articulated plans.

My problem with this country is.....we need to wake up big time and put sentiments asides. We need to rise beyond party and money politics come 2019 if we want a future for our generations yet unborn.
Spare me da crap. Don't you guys get tired? This is same thing you guys said about Yaradua in 2007. You said same for Jonathan and Buhari only for you to be dissappointed at their woeful performances.
Mogalu can't be president. Even if he is, he won't perform. If you can't restructure the country, then you split it.
Simple
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by CaptainFM1: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
kehinde1588:
Original better fake news. Who is that Kingsley?
And what influence does he have on Nigeria youths?

Are you a youth? Please watch all the interviews Kingsley Moghalu has done. He is absolutely ready and deserves to be the president of Nigeria. He is simply who Nigeria needs now. Let's shun party, money and zonal politics.
We need to start electing the right people into power. And its us the youth than can actually make that true change this country deserve. 2019 is zoned to competency.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by zicoraads: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Truth be told, this same thought came to my mind some days ago, while I was listening to Sowore talk. Something just occurred to me that someone, somewhere wants votes to be divided in order to retain their hold on power.

Let's face it, neither Sowore or Moghalu can actually win next year, but imagine the number of angry youths that'll decide to vote for either of them. If that number queues up behind the main opposition, surely there'll be a huge difference, if not outright defeat for the APC. I had this same thought.

Not saying I believe this story though.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by slimfit1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
The only Igbo guy I can vote for.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by Printerscanner: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Don't die of hypertension yet, wait till 2019 when INEC will announce Buhari as the winner of the presidential election, you can then drink Sniper insecticide and die. worthlessly.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by CaptainFM1: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Spare me da crap. Don't you guys get tired? This is same thing you guys said about Yaradua in 2007. You said same for Jonathan and Buhari only for you to be dissappointed at their woeful performances.
Mogalu can't be president. Even if he is, he won't perform. If you can't restructure the country, then you split it.
Simple

I can stomach your insult for Kingsley.

Are you a youth? I've been so wise enough since 2003 that I vote for competency. I'm not his campaign manager. All I will enjoin you to do is to follow him up and decide his competency yourself. Let's not be fooled again. Of all the packs, he stands out.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by 12345baba(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

no conclude yet. naialand sabi carry fake news o
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
All for politics.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by Patrioticooduan: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
CaptainFM1:

I can stomach your insult for Kingsley.

Are you a youth? I've been so wise enough since 2003 that I vote for competency. I'm not his campaign manager. All I will enjoin you to do is to follow him up and decide his competency yourself. Let's not be fooled again. Of all the packs, he stands out.
Like I said before, Moghalu is not different from the rest. Let us vote Sowore or Fashola. What do you say about that
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by gamst16: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
People should learn to give others the benefit of the doubt don't just rush to conclusions

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by AllahsPiggy: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
that 67 million youth is a lie. Simi confirmed it

I always knew mogalu is a hypocrite
even sowore
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by Realist2: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
kehinde1588:
Original better fake news. Who is that Kingsley?
And what influence does he have on Nigeria youths?

The guy is the best presidential candidate among all of them in terms of qualifications, wealth of experience, economic wise, intellectual capacity and oratory prowess, in fact he is a rare germ. He will make the best president if he is given the opportunity, among all ,he is pulling crowd massively.

May be you should take a look at his profile below

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by AllahsPiggy: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
[s]
chuksanambra:
My Igbo people sha

We have been insulting Buhari since 2015 and insulting those in his cabinet. Because of 30 pieces of silver and an empty promise, the front line Igbo candidate has traded his ambition and betrayed his people.

If Judas Iscariot were still alive today, I'm sure he would have been given a chieftaincy title in Igboland.
[/s]
trash
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by Curiouscity(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
I doubt this news report. Until I see Prof. Kingsley on PMB's campaign trail, my one vote is for him.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by curlarpy: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
legitnow:
This is our President come 2019, whether Afonja like it or Not.
See your life!

No even single like
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by Lilonion: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anyone who believes this story is a very big fool. LeadersNG has shown their level of non-professionalism all in the name of getting view on their useless blog.

They lied about Simi and BankyW working with Buhari and #67millionYouths just for views. Which both artist confirmed it was false.

PKM would never join forces will a lifeless president. This is PDP's handwork because they've seen PKM as a threat, with his large youth followership. Well they are only adding to his campaign, because people are getting to know him more.

PKM is the right man for the job. With all I've heard him say about his plan for this country, he would get my vote.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by chronique(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
I honestly don't doubt this. I've said it before that the likes of Sowore, Durotoye and Moghalu, are being used to diffuse block votes that would naturally go to the opposition. The idea is to sponsor them to divide the votes that should go to the opposition while APC retains their own votes. Every sane and matured person already knows that these guys can't win.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by marldean(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
What if it, this is a propaganda, to discredit Moghalu

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J by optm(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
moghalu gets my vote 2019. I think this is a ploy to discredit him as dey re beginning to see him as a threat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Jet Crashes In Niger Republic / I Didn’t Ask El-rufai To Initiate Shehu Sani’s Recall, Says Buhari / Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.