Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run (43213 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / 11 Things Only University Of Ibadan Students Can Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / The Polytechnic Ibadan ND DPP Form For 2018 /19 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by donshady(m): 5:47am On Aug 29, 2018
LET THEM KILL THEMSELVES. THIER MATES ARE TRYING TO MAKE A BETTER LIFE AND CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TO THE ECONOMY. WHEN THEY ARE DONE GUNNING THEMSELVES LET US KNOW. RETARDED BASTARDS.
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by Kaylexzy(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Cyrilpac:
#EndSARS ,una never seen anything, when sars is making life unbeatable for them, una said they are innocent, now you are asking where is police, WHERE IS YOUR FATHER

Bros, there is an anti-cultism unit in the police force if I'm not mistaken.
SARS doesn't have to be involved in everything, abi the remaining units no dey collect salary?
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by Unlimited22: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
All these people shouting SARS, did the meaning change from SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD?
Is it not the job of the police to protect the citizens?
Jesus Christ.
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by bluefilm: 7:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Is it not ironical that a large multitude of students will be afraid of just a small group of cultists?

Reminds me of those scenes on NatGeoWild where a very large group of zebras or buffaloes will be running away from just one lioness.

Leaving me to wonder if these large groups have failed to realize there's power in numbers.
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by adisababa1234: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2018
una dey call police now sebi una never see anything good in police
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by Owaincouncil: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2018
peacengine:

DEM PAPA
Do u belong to SARS. If yes, then I know why it pains you. Had it been you've been a victim of SARS before you will not talk like this.
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by dalass(f): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70699663:
This is Crazy.

Where are the Police in all these chaos!

We thought we will never witness the heinous killings we saw at OAU in the days of Africa Wee. (Keep Resting in Peace man.)

The POLICE should do their jobs ASAP please.

SAY NO TO CULTISM
Hmmm, Great Ife. I remember Afrika too..

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2018
dalass:
Hmmm, Great Ife. I remember Afrika too..
You must be a big madam now then wink.

It was so emotional all over the nation back then.

Great Ife.

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Auxtin85:
This is serious oo, are there no security in the school?Nigeria

Security my ass.
If you see their security(poly ibd's), just too young to secure anything. Plus the old ones dnt even have the means to secure sef unlike UI that have external security (police or army) at their disposal(One phone call away).
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by wilson61(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Clean2016:
#End SARS.... You people were looking for all forms of fake news to end SARS. Please call another cult to stop the war. Which police are you looking for?
The government already put a stop to SARS? Please enlighten me
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by ZorGBUooeh: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Cyrilpac:
#EndSARS ,una never seen anything, when sars is making life unbeatable for them, una said they are innocent, now you are asking where is police, WHERE IS YOUR FATHER
well said..Govt should change the special anti robbery to special anti cult unit ad draft dem to schools ad hot spots..Cultists fear sars more dan police.
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by WiseStarr(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2018
God save us from this cultist, They were sent to study,they end up being a cultist and the worst problem is that only the poor kids will engage in such,noble kids don't go near it
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by WiseStarr(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2018
when will cultism ever stop in our institutions, Different problem
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by slimhomiequan(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Cyrilpac:

Ur fada�
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by gdon1010(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Exwizard:
I really miss all this movie from Mapoly here
... turn urself 2 fighting scene since u miss 1.
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
chuksanambra:

Today Biafra tomorrow Presidency. Lack of sense is killing Igbos.

Did you just say lack of sense? Who is even talking I asked.
Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by dalass(f): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
post=70708869:

You must be a big madam now then wink.

It was so emotional all over the nation back then.

Great Ife.

Yes oh and of course, you will also be a big man now ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
dalass:

Yes oh and of course, you will also be a big man now ...
Lol wink, we can only continue to thank God for living a good life and being in good health my dear sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run by singhsmarty: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.