Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43110 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
The main aim of this thread is for students(undergraduates and graduates) on Nairaland,to meet here,gist about recent happenings within the school,exchange ideas,meet with each others and make friends.

Strictly for Uniuyo students.

Y'all welcomed,great Tuskites! cool

4 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
GreAT gbo gbo....gba gba....eRmmmm, hummmmm *mouth don pain mE*, plZ dan dnt ask bout ma dept/falc....Juz wanna reg ma presence....

BTW, wud luv To ask Theatre Art gurls: Y UNA NO DEY WEAR PANT NA! (Na joke o)
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ Dan....I carry God bEg U O......my hand no Dey
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
enohbong: GreAT gbo gbo....gba gba....eRmmmm, hummmmm *mouth don pain mE*, plZ dan dnt ask bout ma dept/falc....Juz wanna reg ma presence....

BTW, wud luv To ask Theatre Art gurls: Y UNA NO DEY WEAR PANT NA!(Na joke o)
Lol......as in seriously? Them no dey wear pant? How you take know? cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
enohbong: MAIN GATE
Yeah. Uniuyo main gate. But the front environment is still under construction.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
EX Tusker. Banking/Finance. 08 session. Most popular Igbo dude in Annex (exaggeration grin) Am I welcome ?

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
NnamdiN: Most popular Igbo dude in Annex (exaggeration grin) Am I welcome ?

U ah Welcome O Jare....BTW, do u mean "igbo"(cannabis) or igbo (tribe)....lemme knw nw oo.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
NnamdiN: EX Tusker. Banking/Finance. 08 session. Most popular Igbo dude in Annex (exaggeration grin) Am I welcome ?
You are welcome,bro.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
enohbong:

U ah Welcome O Jare....BTW, do u mean "igbo"(cannabis) or igbo (tribe)....lemme knw nw oo.
This babe sef. You are something else oo. grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
enohbong:

the latter hun. grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
NnamdiN: the latter hun. grin
I see. During your stay at the school,what was your view about the learning environment?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by nestaAK(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2013
Intresting

So

Just

Only

Persons

Attend!!

Ok now as a Fresher...
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
nesta-AK:
Intresting

So

Just

Only

Persons

Attend!!

Ok now as a Fresher...
So,you are a Fresher? What department are you?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: I see. During your stay at the school,what was your view about the learning environment?
was splendid. At first, I felt out of place. It was boring then, I got to enjoy it later. I had lots of hostile lecturers, few coded ones, nice buddies and of course, nice shawties. Uniuyo is strictly for the serious minded. In all, it was a lovely experience.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
NnamdiN: was splendid. At first, I felt out of place. It was boring then, I got to enjoy it later. I had lots of hostile lecturers, few coded ones, nice buddies and of course, nice shawties. Uniuyo is strictly for the serious minded. In all, it was a lovely experience.
Wow! Good to know you enjoy your stay at Uniuyo. By the way,if you come across any Uniuyo students on Nairaland,direct them to this thread,let meet up and gist. smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! Good to know you enjoy your stay at Uniuyo. By the way,if you come across any Uniuyo students on Nairaland,direct them to this thread,let meet up and gist. smiley
that would be a difficult task bro. First of all, how many people in your class are Nl members ?grin uniuyo members here would mostly be people that are not based in AKS. You can confirm by asking prospective students or current students that are members here, their locations.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
NnamdiN: that would be a difficult task bro. First of all, how many people in your class are Nl members ?grin uniuyo members here would mostly be people that are not based in AKS. You can confirm by asking prospective students or current students that are members here, their locations.
Alright. I would see about that.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by nestaAK(m): 3:55am On Nov 02, 2013
Danhumprey: So,you are a Fresher? What department are you?
Danhumprey: So,you are a Fresher? What department are you?

Fresher Ba wo!!

Naa
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
nesta-AK:

Fresher Ba wo!!

Naa
Alright.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:01am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2013
Been looking for you Dan! check your box bro!
In other news: I Rep Tuskers Republic, I Rep Great E colis and I Rep myself! Am happy to be here. My big bro Nnamdin, I see you!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Emmy9ite: Been looking for you Dan! check your box bro!
In other news: I Rep Tuskers Republic, I Rep Great E colis and I Rep myself! Am happy to be here. My big bro Nnamdin, I see you!
u welcome boss.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hey buddies smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Fellycutie: Hey buddies smiley
welcome cutie. Identify yourself ma'am wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Newly admitted smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Fellycutie: Hey buddies smiley
welcome tuskite. how are you doing?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Fellycutie: Newly admitted smiley
course?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
NnamdiN: u welcome boss.
Na you be my boss o. I forever remain grateful for your help during my admission days. others like Dankol and Kadata have been part of my life in uniuyo!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Emmy9ite: course?
Linguistics
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2013
Fellycutie: Linguistics
welcome to LINILSA! The present president is my neighbour. welcome to uniuyo!! I believe you will enjoy your stay in uniuyo! so where do you stay, uyo?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2013
Guys hope y'all are saving for your penalty fee. Engineering 10k, others 7.5k cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

5 Words Nigerians Use That Doesn't Actually Exist In The Dictionary / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.