Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) (29688 Views)

Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank. / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / Banks War On Twitter - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
SirLakes:

So they yaf use style style press this antiee finish
Lol, .. Nope, buh the write up is true
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Eleganza33(f): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Twista0:
The ones that will sell. and say because na u o whereas they are cheating u
lol dnt mind them
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by SirLakes: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:
lipsrsealed

Her Royal ugliness..... whatta gwaan
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Is it ur booking?
SirLakes:

Space Booker Association

Weh done ehn

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
SirLakes:

Her Royal ugliness..... whatta gwaan

Na you na gwannu
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by kushercain: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
angry Num 4 is soo true, fools

Hahaha dem don press this one taya

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
I read it... It felt funny.

Okay, it was actually funny.
But why didn't I laugh?
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by SirLakes: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Na you na gwannu
Lol , grin

What is this antiee saying now cheesy
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Mcy56(f): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
The ones that will abuse you well well for pricing and not buying the item(s) eventually. grin
Those that are there for sight seeing
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
The traders that won't stop calling me "my colour", like how dafuq am I your colour?
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by GAJIT: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
I DON'T WANT TO EVER READ SUCH A "LIFELESS" POST AGAIN!
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Smarkie: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
the ones that will bargain below the cost price
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Dafreeguy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
dedons:
These yanbaba memes are always out of point.

The pictures do not always tally with the write-ups.

No wonder I disliked them on Facebook.

They need to make the pictures to always match the write-ups.
which one can u do? awon empty barrel criticizers
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by millionboi(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
sisipelebe:
No 4 tire me, that was how I told one of them one day like that, if you touch me, you disappear.
and he bliv u?
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Dafreeguy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
I read it... It felt funny.
Okay, it was actually funny. But why didn't I laugh?
Because ur problems are stronger than this joke
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
dem don press you tire grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
dem don press you tire grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Dollabiz: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Sarang(f): 1:24am On Aug 29, 2018
amaniro:
The ones that force people to buy their goods with aggression. "" Buy akpu ", you must buy akpu

You'll end up buying the akpu without soup.

You eat am with stew nah grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by justtoodark: 2:55am On Aug 29, 2018
am like nr.7....i dont like hanging around...in and quickly out.....
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2018
millionboi:
and he bliv u?
he got scared, and murmured na you go disappear.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by Eglobalma: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Dem don press ur breast tire
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by GetCofOProperty: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Lol... Christal Homes is Trending...
What's the meme about this Real Estate Company?
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by charlesnoja: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2018
You often play games for fun...how about EARNING from it. Sign up on www.triangool.com to EARN MONEY playing games.

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by millionboi(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2018
sisipelebe:
he got scared, and murmured na you go disappear.
hahahaha

U no well
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by itzrich(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
amaniro:
The ones that force people to buy their goods with aggression. "" Buy akpu ", you must buy akpu

You'll end up buying the akpu without soup.
� � � � �
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by peoplechoice: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2018
i don't get this
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) by gabrielokeke555(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Dem don press you wotowoto na

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) / Jim Ovia Earns N1.52 Billion As Top Bank Chiefs Earn N2.3bn In Interim Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.