Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 (1867 Views)

Honda Civic 2008 #1.250M Clean & Perfect (PICTURES) / Honda CRV 2014 4m / Very Clean Perfect 03 Corolla By Xbm Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
This car is well functional, low mileage.

Selling for business purpose. Full spec.

Letting this hot cake go for only 6.3 Million Naira.

Only 57k Mileage. Great condition tires.

For clarity purpose I am giving out the VIN # below. No stories!

VIN: 2HKRM4H72EH639186

Kindly Call, Text or Whatsapp: 08033932008 or 07031182569

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Cosplay: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
gomez1only:
This car is well functional, low mileage, no accidents record.

Selling for business purpose. Full American spec.

VIN: 2HKRM4H72EH239186

You may want to verify that you've posted the correct VIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cosplay:

You may want to verify that you've posted the correct VIN.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I re-checked and made the necessary corrections.

VIN is: 2HKRM4H72EH639186.

Thanks!
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Cosplay: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
gomez1only:

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I re-checked and made the necessary corrections.

VIN is: 2HKRM4H72EH639186.

Thanks!

I was going to make a comment regarding the no accidents claim but I noticed you got rid of it.

My first thought was :

This gentleman posted the wrong VIN on purpose, and made the no accidents claim knowing that the VIN he posted would lead to a dead end regarding the vehicle history.
Then when the wrong VIN was pointed out, he quickly posted the correct VIN and removed the no accidents claim, knowing with the correct VIN it would be easier to determine the sort of damage this vehicle had.

Of course this is all just conjecture, quite possibly figments of an overactive imagination.

But if that were the true version of events, then your future in this section is quite bleak.

5 Likes

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cosplay:

I was going to make a comment regarding the no accidents claim but I noticed you got rid of it.

My first thought was :

This gentleman posted the wrong VIN on purpose, and made the no accidents claim knowing that the VIN he posted would lead to a dead end regarding the vehicle history.
Then when the wrong VIN was pointed out, he quickly posted the correct VIN and removed the no accidents claim, knowing with the correct VIN it would be easier to determine the sort of damage this vehicle had.

Of course this is all just conjecture.

But if that were the true version of events, then your future in this section is quite bleak.

I really think it is very disrespectful that you could jump into the conclusion that my VIN mistake was made on purpose. Like common man, I expected more from you because I politely replied you. I thought i just gave you the corrected VIN and if only you could be more reasonable and notice i only made a single digit mistake in the VIN number. Why would i send you the VIN # again if i was scared of the smoke? Just make sure to send me the report you find. I do not mind you posting it on here also.

2 Likes

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Cosplay: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
gomez1only:

I really think it is very disrespectful that you could jump into the conclusion that my VIN mistake was made on purpose. Like common man, I expected more from you because I politely replied you. I thought i just gave you the corrected VIN and if only you could be more reasonable and notice i only made a single digit mistake in the VIN number. Why would i send you the VIN # again if i was scared of the smoke? Just make sure to send me the report you find. I do not mind you posting it on here also.

This was your original post

gomez1only:
This car is well functional, low mileage, no accidents record.

Selling for business purpose. Full American spec.

VIN: 2HKRM4H72EH239186

Why did you subsequently remove the part in bold?

4 Likes

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cosplay:

This was your original post

Why did you subsequently remove the part in bold?

I removed it so that you can do your research and see whatz up for yourself. I thought you would have the report by now. Like i said, go ahead and do what you do best ( I gat other things i do best which aint getting into other people's business). So, do enlighten the forum with your report/investigation or whatever.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Cosplay: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
gomez1only:

I removed it so that you can do your research and see whatz up for yourself. I thought you would have the report by now. Like i said, go ahead and do what you do best ( I gat other things i do best which aint getting into other people's business). So, do enlighten the forum with your report/investigation or whatever.

False

You removed it after you realized your advert was under scrutiny.

I wasn't certain before, but now the likelihood that the original thought I had is the actual version of events is much stronger.

You made borderline false claims about this vehicle, then in error, or more likely, purposely posted the incorrect VIN, only to turn around and feign ignorance and indignation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Cosplay: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
In any case, this vehicle had damage consistent with and reported as rollover damage.

It does not appear to have been too severe, but that's beside the point.

If you will not be upfront about the condition of your advertised vehicles, the least you can do is not be dishonest and make misleading claims about them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cosplay:

False

You removed it after you realized your advert was under scrutiny.

I wasn't certain before, but now the likelihood that the original thought I had is the actual version of events is much stronger.

You made false claims about this vehicle, then in error, or more likely, purposely posted the incorrect VIN, only to turn around and feign ignorance and indignation.

I had the no accident record on it because i have my proof and i would paste it right here below. I took it off because i saw your profile and saw you do get more involved in this kind of thing than usual. I wanted you to do your thing and come up with whatever you have which might also help potential buyers.

Now talking to you directly.. You said my post was under scrutiny ? Who are you to make me feel i am under scrutiny? You just have to understand that not everyone has the opportunity to have advanced auto report. Even here in the states, we just go with the free auto reports. The auto report i got on this car is attached.

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Cosplay: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
gomez1only:

I had the no accident record on it because i have my proof and i would paste it right here below. I took it off because i saw your profile and saw you do get more involved in this kind of thing than usual. I wanted you to do your thing and come up with whatever you have which might also help potential buyers.

Now talking to you directly.. You said my post was under scrutiny ? Who are you to make me feel i am under scrutiny? You just have to understand that not everyone has the opportunity to have advanced auto report. Even here in the states, we just go with the free auto reports. The auto report i got on this car is attached.

1. I'm nobody, just a concerned forum member like yourself.

You just have to understand that not everyone has the opportunity to have advanced auto report. Even here in the states, we just go with the free auto reports. The auto report i got on this car is attached.

2. Ignorance of the facts about your advertised merchandise is not a valid excuse. If I sold you a flood damaged vehicle and down the line it developed serious faults and when you confronted me my defence was that I didn't know, would that be acceptable to you?

3. What exactly is an "advanced auto report"?

Carfax? Autocheck?

You mentioned you're "in the states", good for you. But I can tell you for a fact that nobody that really has any interest in any vehicle, buyer or seller, would "just go with the free auto reports".

As a matter of fact, many individual sellers and most reputable dealerships have the Carfax for each vehicle on hand for any potential buyer.

I see a lot of sellers here rely on vehiclehistory.com for the claims they make about their vehicles. That's a grave mistake, because the records on the site are at best incomplete and more often than not, misleading and simply false, and will get you in trouble every time.

You've advertised this vehicle for 6 Million Naira and some change, the least you could do, would be to get a Carfax or Autocheck history report, for less than 4000 or 3000, also in Naira.

If you won't share it with the prospective buyer, at least get it for yourself so you know exactly what you're advertising.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cosplay:
In any case, this vehicle had damage consistent with and reported as rollover damage.

It does not appear to have been too severe, but that's beside the point.

If you will not be upfront about the condition of your advertised vehicles, the least you can do is not be dishonest and make misleading claims about them.

How is my post misleading? By the way, isn't it bedtime in Nigeria ? Aint you supposed to be sleeping at this time? The only thing that keeps me up at night here is been all about mines. You better be getting paid for all these mahn!

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Cosplay: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
gomez1only:

How is my post misleading? By the way, isn't it bedtime in Nigeria ? Aint you supposed to be sleeping at this time? The only thing that keeps me up at night here is been all about mines. You better be getting paid for all these mahn!

1. Your post was misleading because this vehicle had rollover damage, while you claimed it was "accident free".
So unless someone purposely rolled the vehicle over, that was certainly misleading.

2. You're making assumptions about my geographical location, time zone, and bedtime. Perhaps if you didn't make so many assumptions in the first place, this advert would have gone in a very different direction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cosplay:

2. Ignorance of the facts about your advertised merchandise is not a valid excuse. If I sold you a flood damaged vehicle and down the line it developed serious faults and when you confronted me my defence was that I didn't know, would that be acceptable to you?

Carfax? Autocheck?

You mentioned you're in the states, good for you. But I can tell you for a fact that nobody that really has any interest in any vehicle, buyer or seller, would "just go with the free auto reports".

As a matter of fact, many individual sellers and most reputable dealerships have the Carfax for each vehicle on hand for any potential buyer.

I see a lot of sellers here rely on vehiclehistory.com for the claims they make about their vehicles. That's a grave mistake, because the records on the site are at best incomplete and more often than not, misleading and simply false, and will get you in trouble every time.

You've advertised this vehicle for 6 Million Naira and some change, the least you could do, would be to get a Carfax or Autocheck history report, for less than 4000 or 3000 Naira. If you won't share it with the prospective buyer, at least get it for yourself so you know exactly what you're advertising.

Wait mahn , are you trying to advertise your own thing to me right now? Are you for real ? Is this what all these has been all about? LOL. I'll get in touch next time. But for now, provide the forum with your own auto report( link/pdf). I just hope you dont use stolen credit cards to pay for this shit you got going on because it cost about 40 bucks here not 4000naira.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Cosplay: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
gomez1only:

Wait mahn , are you trying to advertise your own thing to me right now? Are you for real ? Is this what all these has been all about? LOL. I'll get in touch next time. But for now, provide the forum with your own auto report( link/pdf). I just hope you dont use stolen credit cards to pay for this shit you got going on because it cost about 40 bucks here not 4000naira.

I see you trying to divert from the issues with your straw man argument.

Unfortunately you're attempting those tactics with the wrong individual.

That's a waste of your time. Spend 5 minutes looking through my profile and you will realize why that's the case.

It's simple:

Don't make misleading claims about your advertised vehicles.

If you do, trust that someone will be around to call you out, one way or the other, with the VIN displayed or not.

You claim to be "in the states". You do realize making a sale based on false claims opens you up to a civil suit?

Like I mentioned initially,

You will have a very bleak future in this section.

Very bleak.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cosplay:

I see you trying to divert from the issues with your straw man argument.

Unfortunately you're attempting those tactics with the wrong individual.

That's a waste of your time. Spend 5 minutes looking through my profile and you will realize why that's the case.

It's simple:

Don't make misleading claims about your advertised vehicles.

If you do, trust that someone will be around to call you out, one way or the other, with the VIN displayed or not.

You claim to be "in the states". You do realize making a sale based on false claims opens you up to a civil suit?

Like I mentioned initially,

You will have a very bleak future in this section.

Very bleak.

Before i respond to this, i need to know how you get autocheck report for less than 4000 naira. Like really? Because that's less than $15 over here. You have no idea what happens from here on.

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cosplay:

Carfax? Autocheck?

You mentioned you're "in the states", good for you. But I can tell you for a fact that nobody that really has any interest in any vehicle, buyer or seller, would "just go with the free auto reports".

You've advertised this vehicle for 6 Million Naira and some change, the least you could do, would be to get a Carfax or Autocheck history report, for less than 4000 or 3000, also in Naira.

If you won't share it with the prospective buyer, at least get it for yourself so you know exactly what you're advertising.

I'm pretty sure if what you got about this car was grave, you would have posted (pictures, pdf and link) all you got. Just shut up now, you cant win it all.
Note: I am really interested in you now.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Cosplay: 12:06am On Aug 29, 2018
To whomever has any interest in this vehicle:

This is a Salvaged 2014 Honda CRV EX-L with rollover damage in its history.

Rollover damage is one of the more dangerous types of damage because of the consequent widespread damage.

I have attached sections from the Carfax, since the seller from "the states" is either too miserly, ignorant or plain dishonest to do so.

Take special note of the highlighted sections.

Good Luck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 2:11am On Aug 29, 2018
Cosplay:
To whomever has any interest in this vehicle:

This is a Salvaged 2014 Honda CRV EX-L with rollover damage in its history.

Rollover damage is one of the more dangerous types of damage because of the consequent widespread damage.( It does not appear to have been too severe. ) HYPOCRITE

I have attached sections from the Carfax, since the seller from "the states" is either too miserly, ignorant or plain dishonest to do so.

Take special note of the highlighted sections.

Good Luck.

I see you was able to use one of your stolen cards to pull the records. Now let me ask this..Did you see accident reported? The car i am currently using right here has damage reported on it because i filed a claim for a damage to my car ( tree hit ). That goes to the record. If you have ever stepped out of Nigeria, you would know different reasons why insurance companies declare loss on a car (accident included so is theft, etc) Hence granting a salvage title on it. Once insurance repossess a car, it is salvage .

With the record you put on here, intelligent people would know this is what they should actually go for because i can actually send you how an accident car report looks like and please post the pictures of the car as it is during this damage. I saw you mentioned something about extended damage. You think you saying that would hinder the ability to sell the car? You must be tripping. Do show the pictures of extended damage.

So you want me to go and print carfax report of 39$ since everyone doesn't have access to stolen cards and give it to prospective buyers? Just stay in this line of work of yours, you can never be successful as a business man. Thanks for the report anyway and i plan to utilize it .

Now for potential buyers.. [b]Please do observe that the odometer reading (MILEAGE) is intact. Two owners since 2014. No ACCIDENT reported. Inspection was accurate. No Airbag deployment. If there was a serious accident or damage, airbag would deploy. Just think about the damage reported as you owing a vehicle and something fell on it, would y'all take care of that or trash the vehicle ? In developed countries, most would file a claim and hence insurance repossess the car which results in granting a salvage title to it. Dont think this bozo mentioning salvage is a big deal, its not because 90 percent of cars in Nigeria are salvages.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by thebigkendo(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2018
gomez1only:

I see you was able to use one of your stolen cards to pull the records. Now let me ask this..Did you see accident reported? The car i am currently using right here has damage reported on it because i filed a claim for a damage to my car ( tree hit ). That goes to the record. If you have ever stepped out of Nigeria, you would know different reasons why insurance companies declare loss on a car (accident included so is theft, etc) Hence granting a salvage title on it. Once insurance repossess a car, it is salvage .

With the record you put on here, intelligent people would know this is what they should actually go for because i can actually send you how an accident car report looks like and please post the pictures of the car as it is during this damage. I saw you mentioned something about extended damage. You think you saying that would hinder the ability to sell the car? You must be tripping. Do show the pictures of extended damage.

So you want me to go and print carfax report of 39$ since everyone doesn't have access to stolen cards and give it to prospective buyers? Just stay in this line of work of yours, you can never be successful as a business man. Thanks for the report anyway and i plan to utilize it .

Now for potential buyers.. Please do observe that the odometer reading (MILEAGE) is intact. Two owners since 2014. No ACCIDENT reported. Inspection was accurate. No Airbag deployment. If there was a serious accident or damage, airbag would deploy. Just think about the damage reported as you owing a vehicle and something fell on it, would y'all take care of that or trash the vehicle ? In developed countries, most would file a claim and hence insurance repossess the car which results in granting a salvage title to it. Don't think this bozo mentioning salvage is a big deal, its not because 90 percent of cars in Nigeria are salvages.

Bros why you just dey lie anyhow.. If you really bought this car off auction yourself, you know the truth but you kept shifting goal post.
Nobody is arguing how serious or not the accident damage is.. The car was involved in an accident and you lied about it even posting a misleading report to support your lie.
Personally i think 96% of cars in Nigeria are salvaged, but that is not the issue.. Your lie is the issue

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by thebigkendo(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Why did you not post the full front picture here grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7655482_photo20180828125704_jpege1ce37af3a596bb27e74d9e6aa9d07e1

And stylishly avoided picture of the rear passenger side grin grin
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
I don dey watch this post and decided to just speak my mind.

Bro. Honestly we Nigerians are funny. So you expected the man to put a result on here that car was damaged ? Would you do that if this was your hustle. That is why we are not progressing in Nigeria. We just talk with mouth not brain. Please show me 5 cars in Nigeria that are straight. i have seen reports of carfax that shows accident reported so your point is not valid. I go go for this car if i have that kind money. i no you and d bros wey dey argue cosplay or wetin be him name are like me wey no fit afford pencil light.. Make we leave hustlers dey hustle i beg.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

Bros why you just dey lie anyhow.. If you really bought this car off auction yourself, you know the truth but you kept shifting goal post.
Nobody is arguing how serious or not the accident damage is.. The car was involved in an accident and you lied about it even posting a misleading report to support your lie.
Personally i think 96% of cars in Nigeria are salvaged, but that is not the issue.. Your lie is the issue

Bro. Honestly we Nigerians are funny. So you expected the man to put a result on here that car was damaged ? Would you do that if this was your hustle. That is why we are not progressing in Nigeria. We just talk with mouth not brain. Please show me 5 cars in Nigeria that are straight. i have seen reports of carfax that shows accident reported so your point is not valid. I go go for this car if i have that kind money. i no you and d bros wey dey argue cosplay or wetin be him name are like me wey no fit afford pencil light.. Make we leave hustlers dey hustle i beg.

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

You people are just unfortunate people i swear .
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by antagonist: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
kimaya:

chief, if you don't understand the point the other posters are making then why don't you shut up and move on?

I don't know who you are that u opened a new account just to post all this nonsense but I have to say, your posts reek of lack of understanding

the point they have made is very good. The man knew the car was damaged and that's why he even pasted a chassis no that was not correct initially

I have also seen many cars with bad damages but carfax would say no accident and autocheck would say collision but no accident

I have checked the auction pics of this car and cosplay was right, according to the auction the car was in rollover type of accident, so i don't know what you and the dealer are here talking and making noise about

from what I've understood so far, their point is very clear, don't give an impression that your car is clean with no damages yet you know the car had damages

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
thebigkendo:
Why did you not post the full front picture here grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7655482_photo20180828125704_jpege1ce37af3a596bb27e74d9e6aa9d07e1

And stylishly avoided picture of the rear passenger side grin grin

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by antagonist: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
kimaya:

from your statement it is clear the kind of person you are, you are like a typical nigerian car dealer that would hide info about a car if it is negative so he can sell it to someone

nigerians and criminality are like 1 and 2

2 Likes

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by thebigkendo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
kimaya:

As for the bolded grin grin grin grin i pass you for that wan..

We are not progressing in Nigeria because of dishonest folks like you and OP..

Would you do that if this was your hustle.

If it was my hustle enh.. I would rather not comment about the accident or none accident state(since the vin is available for potential buyers to do due deligence), than make a false claims.
Nobody is against buying or selling salvaged cars.. But don't lie

My advert would have gone this way
This car is well functional, low mileage.

Selling for business purpose. Full spec.

Letting this hot cake go for only 6.3 Million Naira.

VIN: 2HKRM4H72EH639186

Kindly Call, Text or Whatsapp: 08033932008 or 07031182569

Can you spot the difference?

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by thebigkendo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
kimaya:

grin grin grin grin Since when?

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
antagonist:

chief, if you don't understand the point the other posters are making then why don't you shut up and move on?

I don't know who you are that u opened a new account just to post all this nonsense but I have to say, your posts reek of lack of understanding

the point they have made is very good. The man knew the car was damaged and that's why he even pasted a chassis no that was not correct initially

I have also seen many cars with bad damages but carfax would say no accident and autocheck would say collision but no accident

I have checked the auction pics of this car and cosplay was right, according to the auction the car was in rollover type of accident, so i don't know what you and the dealer are here talking and making noise about

from what I've understood so far, their point is very clear, don't give an impression that your car is clean with no damages yet you know the car had damages

So you call this an accident? Anyone could buy and replace the hood and resell this at an offsite sales ground. If you have a car of this damage, please make sure you dont replace the hood and trash the car. What you guys dont know is that a car damage not up to 75 percent are bought by dealers here and resold to the American market ( Not even Nigeria).Getting this to Nigeria is a blessing because trust me, i know cars that are sent over there. Go and confirm that.

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin grin Since when?

I no fit read without registration? i wan comment without registering before but this stupid naira land no go allow person . Na why i register. Una dey craze. Go buy car for America. God punish u all.

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by antagonist: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
gomez1only:

So you call this an accident? Anyone could buy and replace the hood and resell this at an offsite sales ground. If you have a car of this damage, please make sure you dont replace the hood and trash the car. What you guys dont know is that a car damage not up to 75 percent are bought by dealers here and resold to the American market ( Not even Nigeria).Getting this to Nigeria is a blessing because trust me, i know cars that are sent over there. Go and confirm that.

unlike some other people here I don't actually have time to be doing argument with people like you

if you want to continue please continue that argument with yourself and other people like you, the car was damaged all over the body, not only the hood, and you were aware that why you sharply deleted the comment initially

if you want to tell lies and white lies about car to sell, please keep it up, I know people like thebigkendo and cosplay and others have time for people like you, so get ready for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Used 2000 Model Honda Crv For Sale. / Mercedes Benz C300 2008 Model For sale / 2008 Honda Accord Evil Spirit In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 1.280k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.