Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 (1880 Views)

Honda Civic 2008 #1.250M Clean & Perfect (PICTURES) / Honda CRV 2014 4m / Very Clean Perfect 03 Corolla By Xbm Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by antagonist: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
also, I know people like you that have been in the usa for 1 year and every 5 minutes they would say, here in the usa or here in canada and so on

bro, you don't know anybody here. a lot of people here are also in the us and have been there for many years yet they don't make too much noise about it here because nairaland is not real life.

if you know, you know
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
antagonist:

unlike some other people here I don't actually have time to be doing argument with people like you

if you want to continue please continue that argument with yourself and other people like you, the car was damaged all over the body, not only the hood, and you were aware that why you sharply deleted the comment initially

if you want to tell lies and white lies about car to sell, please keep it up, I know people like thebigkendo and cosplay and others have time for people like you, so get ready for them

Ill let you know when the car is sold. I have been in the USA around 13 years ago and i do come to Nigeria every year.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
My advert would have gone this way

Took to your advert style but the report i had at the point in time was no accident reported which i posted on the website.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by thebigkendo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
gomez1only:

So you call this an accident? Anyone could buy and replace the hood and resell this at an offsite sales ground. If you have a car of this damage, please make sure you dont replace the hood and trash the car. What you guys dont know is that a car damage not up to 75 percent are bought by dealers here and resold to the American market ( Not even Nigeria).Getting this to Nigeria is a blessing because trust me, i know cars that are sent over there. Go and confirm that.

Bros thanks you for blessing Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by thebigkendo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
gomez1only:

My advert would have gone this way

Took to your advert style but the report i had at the point in time was no accident reported which i posted on the website.

Interesting!! you mean while you were buying the car, this damage were not present?? or you did not see the "Title document"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7661233_2014hondacrv2hkrm4h72eh6391866hq_jpeg25079c51624f25c12a56dc09dc47488b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7661333_tmpcam7975792291120254821_jpegf114e702409fe114fdbf77b8dbef70a0

Well its possible sha.. If obekediamondfuto 's mexicans bought the car from auction, fixed it and sold it to you, even if that is the case,am sure you will see the "rebuilt title" document.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by gomez1only(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

Interesting!! you mean while you were buying the car, this damage were not present?? or you did not see the "Title document"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7661233_2014hondacrv2hkrm4h72eh6391866hq_jpeg25079c51624f25c12a56dc09dc47488b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7661333_tmpcam7975792291120254821_jpegf114e702409fe114fdbf77b8dbef70a0

Well its possible sha.. If obekediamondfuto 's mexicans bought the car from auction, fixed it and sold it to you, even if that is the case,am sure you will see the "rebuilt title" document.

See , salvage title is nothing . People use salvage title from point to point. When the car is sold, i would sure let you know too. I really dont understand why yall whining for. Find another post . As i said , the car is in excellent condition amongst other cars sold everyday. If you are interested, go check it out because your comments are irrelevant. Yall better be getting paid for all this.

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
the king has come now oh.....
where dem dey?
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Mayor555(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
@@ antagonist, cosplay, thebigkendo

You all are of the opinion the car has multiple damages all over, but the auction pictures presented show only the hood damage... I'm confused, is there something I'm not seeing?
And if there is no other damage, I think you all are being unfair and dragging these things beyond good will to the opposite.

The roll over damage in the auto report could be a big Exaggeration, these things happen, it can't be always perfect.

Please do show me if I'm missing something.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by thebigkendo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mayor555:
@@ antagonist, cosplay, bigkendo

You all are of the opinion the car has multiple damages all over, but the auction pictures presented show only the hood damage... I'm confused, is there something I'm not seeing?
And if there is no other damage, I think you all are being unfair and dragging these things beyond good will to the opposite.

The roll over damage in the auto report could be a big Exaggeration, these things happen, it can't be always perfect.

Please do show me if I'm missing something.

thebigkendo:

Bros why you just dey lie anyhow.. If you really bought this car off auction yourself, you know the truth but you kept shifting goal post.
Nobody is arguing how serious or not the accident damage is.. The car was involved in an accident and you lied about it even posting a misleading report to support your lie.
Personally i think 96% of cars in Nigeria are salvaged, but that is not the issue.. Your lie is the issue

Please read & understand enh...

Cheers & have a nice day
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Mayor555(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
thebigkendo:

Please read & understand enh...

Cheers & have a nice day

You can just do without being saucy... Well good for you.

Bad thing the op might have lied, you're not sure!
My concern is the exaggerated atmosphere in the thread. Cosplay had to be warning against the purchase of the car.
That's devilish if you ask me.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by thebigkendo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mayor555:

You can just do without being saucy... Well good for you.

Bad thing the op might have lied, you're not sure!
My concern is the exaggerated atmosphere in the thread. Cosplay had to be warning against the purchase of the car.
That's devilish if you ask me.

I am sure the OP lied.. So it is not a "might have"

Did Cosplay give any false statement in his warning?
If you as a car dealermiddleman can't see that this car has more than just a hood damage, you need to find another hustle.

Personally I will believe the exaggerated report of autocheck over every Nigeria car salesman even if na my blood brother.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by Mayor555(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
thebigkendo:

I am sure the OP lied.. So it is not a "might have"

Did Cosplay give any false statement in his warning?
If you as a car dealermiddleman can't see that this car has more than just a hood damage, you need to find another hustle.

Personally I will believe the exaggerated report of autocheck over every Nigeria car salesman even if na my blood brother.

The bolded, Like seriously?? Alright, God bless you.
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by staneless(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
antagonist:

unlike some other people here I don't actually have time to be doing argument with people like you

if you want to continue please continue that argument with yourself and other people like you, the car was damaged all over the body, not only the hood, and you were aware that why you sharply deleted the comment initially

if you want to tell lies and white lies about car to sell, please keep it up, I know people like thebigkendo and cosplay and others have time for people like you, so get ready for them

grin grin grin
Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by radautoworks: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
gomez1only:

I see you was able to use one of your stolen cards to pull the records. Now let me ask this..Did you see accident reported? The car i am currently using right here has damage reported on it because i filed a claim for a damage to my car ( tree hit ). That goes to the record. If you have ever stepped out of Nigeria, you would know different reasons why insurance companies declare loss on a car (accident included so is theft, etc) Hence granting a salvage title on it. Once insurance repossess a car, it is salvage .

With the record you put on here, intelligent people would know this is what they should actually go for because i can actually send you how an accident car report looks like and please post the pictures of the car as it is during this damage. I saw you mentioned something about extended damage. You think you saying that would hinder the ability to sell the car? You must be tripping. Do show the pictures of extended damage.

So you want me to go and print carfax report of 39$ since everyone doesn't have access to stolen cards and give it to prospective buyers? Just stay in this line of work of yours, you can never be successful as a business man. Thanks for the report anyway and i plan to utilize it .

Now for potential buyers.. Please do observe that the odometer reading (MILEAGE) is intact. Two owners since 2014. No ACCIDENT reported. Inspection was accurate. No Airbag deployment. If there was a serious accident or damage, airbag would deploy. Just think about the damage reported as you owing a vehicle and something fell on it, would y'all take care of that or trash the vehicle ? In developed countries, most would file a claim and hence insurance repossess the car which results in granting a salvage title to it. Dont think this bozo mentioning salvage is a big deal, its not because 90 percent of cars in Nigeria are salvages.

BOLDED IS BLATANTLY FALSE.

Please support second BOLDED with data.

Wasnt going to comment a first but from this, Cosplay was right. You tried to pull a fast one. This was a total loss rollover based on the report (which we know how to translate because we did insurance claims all the time). You lied. if your didn't,it sure looks like you did. And stop trying to make it seem salvage title vehicles are normal.

If a salvage title is fixable,in most states all it takes is repairs, an inspection by the dmv and $50 to re-assign it. To help you,i have even included the link for New York where this car is from. https://dmv.ny.gov/registration/about-salvage-vehicle-examination

As a dealer in the USA, you shouldn't be using anything less than Carfax (which also sometimes misses stuff) or Autocheck (which tracks auction cars better) to do checks on vehicles if you are doing so in good faith. The only reason to use what you did is plausible deniability.

It is very clear from the Carfax that this vehicle didn't just have hood damage. It lists literally every side of the car! Having a LOT of experience with auction cars and repairs and based on the description,what looks like a few dings on that picture is hiding a myriad of problems. If your really want to clear the air, straighten the hood and take it to DMV to resign the salvage designation and you'll be able to ask a LOT more for the car. Heck, if it's really just the hood,you don't even have to fix that to get the title reassigned!

https://www.howmuchisit.org/carfax-report-cost/ for information on both vehicle history companies which you shouldn't be operating without at least one.

1 Like

Re: Clean & Perfect Foreign Used Honda CRV 2014 by mank1234(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cosplay:

You may want to verify that you've posted the correct VIN.

Oga cosplay, please respond to my pm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Corolla LE Registered @1.4 Asking / 2015 Toyota Yaris. Tokunbo. Crystal White*SOLD* / SOLD!! Anambra !Toks!! Clean Title 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Cheap 2M,150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.