Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

"Michael Essien Cheated On His Wife With Me For A Year"–princess Shyngle (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Michael Essien Cheated On His Wife With Me For A Year"–princess Shyngle (video) (653 Views)

Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Michael Essien Cheated On His Wife With Me For A Year"–princess Shyngle (video) by Gucciblog: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Princess Shyngle has not probably heard of do not kiss and tell–as she has gone about dishing information out on the men she has f*cked, on Delay’s show.

In an interview with Delay, Princess Shyngle, the owner of the infamous ‘tapoli waist‘ said she dated Michael Essien for a year–when the Ghanaian footballer was married.

She also mentioned that she dated D-Black and that she is done with dating broke guys, looking to be with her on the back of love.
She said, she wants a guy who will chop her down and take care of her–and not those who will come with broke bank accounts.

With everything Shyngle says in the interview, she still insists she is not a prostitute–we mean ashowbrity and we are confused.

Check out the video Here

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/michael-essien-cheated-on-his-wife-with-me-for-a-year-princess-shyngle-video/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

3 Shares

Re: "Michael Essien Cheated On His Wife With Me For A Year"–princess Shyngle (video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
The way people take pride in wrong doing just turns my stomach.......She takes pride in being a side chic...I'm not always understanding women...

Micheal essien has probably Straff and dumped her...she's now feeling used and want to get back at him...but that's definitely the fate of all side chics eventually unless u have stronger otumokpor..

Btw how will a baby pass through this 13cm waist?
Re: "Michael Essien Cheated On His Wife With Me For A Year"–princess Shyngle (video) by Davidlekkzy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Make dis gal keep quiet jare...
Re: "Michael Essien Cheated On His Wife With Me For A Year"–princess Shyngle (video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
and what delight is there in bringing down your fellow woman's home. it still doesn't change the fact that you have been used and dumped like a tissue paper. home wrecker
Re: "Michael Essien Cheated On His Wife With Me For A Year"–princess Shyngle (video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
jessca048:
and what delight is there in bringing down your fellow woman's home. it still doesn't change the fact that you have been used and dumped like a tissue paper. home wrecker

That's why it's not good mess with someone that's got nothing to loose..... haven't u seen prostitutes fighting for their money shamelessly in public??..they don't care.....the fight and shameless talk will even make other men around know their body is for sale to whoever is interested

(1) (Reply)

Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of UNREFINED SEA SALT / 18 NPFL Players Move Abroad; See The List And Clubs / AC Milan To Cut Short Chelsea Flop Bakayoko's Loan Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.