Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Get Me Asensio - Ronaldo To Juventus Boards - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get Me Asensio - Ronaldo To Juventus Boards (658 Views)

Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara / "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Me Asensio - Ronaldo To Juventus Boards by Yabageek(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
⬇️⬇️⬇️
http://www.yabageek.com/2018/11/get-me-asensio-ronaldo-to-juventus-board.html

According to Rai Sport, the Serie A giants have made a preliminary inquiry and Cristiano Ronaldo has given the thumbs up on his former teammate.

Juventus are considering a move for Real Madrid midfielder Marco Asensio and Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly advised the Old Lady’s board to pursue the possibility, according to Rai Sport.

Asensio has fallen slightly out of favour under Santiago Solari at the Bernabéu, starting three of the new coach’s five games in charge, including the Copa del Rey trip to Melilla.

Asensio out of sorts at Real Madrid

The Spain international has also not been performing to his own high standards, managing just one league goal and a strike in the 4-0 rout of the Segunda B outfit in the cup, along with three assists in all competitions

Originally placed to assume the mantle vacated by Ronaldo on the left of Madrid’s attack, Asensio could now be set for a move to Serie A to join forces with his former teammate as Juve look to increase their squad’s firepower in the hunt for a long-awaited Champions League triumph.

⬇️⬇️⬇️
http://www.yabageek.com/2018/11/get-me-asensio-ronaldo-to-juventus-board.html

Re: Get Me Asensio - Ronaldo To Juventus Boards by eagleae7(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Would be good but Juventus is in good form with or without him
Re: Get Me Asensio - Ronaldo To Juventus Boards by MJBOLT: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
he wants asensio to start feeding him goals
Re: Get Me Asensio - Ronaldo To Juventus Boards by Bigjoe15: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:

how many goals has Asensio fed him with this season
Asensio that has not scored 3goals yet wants to feed someone with 10goals ND 5 assist
Re: Get Me Asensio - Ronaldo To Juventus Boards by babakb: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:

Guy please be honest for once, can't u see that Asencio, Modrid, Kroos in fact all the Fvcking Madrid players are useless without Cr7.
Cr7 is just trying to help his lil nigga.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Xegacon E-sport/video Game Conference / Do You Think Man United Can Beat Barcelona In Nou Camp In The Second Leg? / Mbappe Says Lionel Messi Should Win Ballon D'or Despite Champions League Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.