Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar (42813 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by pawesome(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
August.... The lifeless grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Alonzo50: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
must dis man react to everything
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How can a sane country have a senile youth like this serve her? Well if you believe David will indulge in this NYSC then you must be dreaming. All this is just for show off. A few settlements here and there will allow him ghost the outdated scheme.

settlement? Davido is too big to settle anybody to be in ghost mode for NYSC.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by jeronimo(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Cool, already big before service
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Phoenix999: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2018
When you hear of Aunty Kemi scandal, Uncle Adeleke (The Dancing Senator) scandal... any right thinking person, no matter how well placed, has no choice but to complete all necessary documentations as you never know what may be tomorrow...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by yvelchstores(f): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2018
xtravanganza:
If I were to be davido, I would make a movie like documentary or a reality tv show about life in camp. The fun, the thrills and the excitement that come with it...
Men that's real cash just for airing it
for u to have thought about it, you are def an asset to any organization u work for. U think ahead fast

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Boyooosa(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Reno wants to be relevant at all cost. Conjoining two worlds without a reasonable correlation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Tonimordred(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2018
I neva even hear 4rm anywhere sey wizkid go skool though is countin his money.....it sounds somehw at is age
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by SamOgasco(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Good to serve his father's land....

Anywat, that aside. Abeg I need someone to bless me with any amount. I need to pay for my school fee, house rent and to buy a new mattress as well. Any amount would be appreciated.

GTBank

Savings.

A. Ogaga Samuel.

Any amount would be appreciated like I said.

Thanks and God bless.... Amen.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by ndukaejime1994(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2018
BabaO2:
Same way Jonathan was protected with his fake doctorate degree.

At least he wears suits and speaks eloquently .. GEJ was never called lifeless and never called tracking 800m achievement
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by blaqroy: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2018
At least I served 2yrs before him,though still striving to get to his level
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by emmie14: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How can a sane country have a senile youth like this serve her? Well if you believe David will indulge in this NYSC then you must be dreaming. All this is just for show off. A few settlements here and there will allow him ghost the outdated scheme.
They should be posted to teach in high School
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by OldBeer: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Phoenix999:
When you hear of Aunty Kemi scandal, Uncle Adeleke (The Dancing Senator) scandal... any right thinking person, no matter how well placed, has no choice but to complete all necessary documentations as you never know what may be tomorrow...
And what came out of the scandal?

Are those people not still seating tight even though they broke the law?

Laws are for poor people.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by blaqroy: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2018
SamOgasco:
Good to serve his father's land....

Anywat, that aside. Abeg I need someone to bless me with any amount. I need to pay for my school fee, house rent and to buy a new mattress as well. Any amount would be appreciated.

GTBank

Savings.

A. Ogaga Samuel.

Any amount would be appreciated like I said.

Thanks and God bless.... Amen.

What level are u?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Jimmy231: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
it's not new people that don't even have that kind of fame self they do ghost coper
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by BishopEmmanuel(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Jokerman:

Fake doctorate??
Dont be surprised because some people are just born to spill nonsense outta their mouth
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Phoenix999:
Did I read you clearly?Yet Davido stopped his girlfriend from finishing school!!!what do you call that?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by emmasege: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2018
BabaO2:
Silence is sometimes golden when you lack something sensible to say. Jonathan is a confirmed doctorate degree holder, you can take that to the bank.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by rottennaija(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Reno Omokri praises billionaire son and music superstar Davido who is set to serve Nigeria compulsorily at National Youth Service Corp, he also slams president Buhari for protecting Kemi Adeosun not to serve this nation during her own NYSC time.

See his tweet below...

If
@iam_Davido
, a billionaire son, a multimillionaire in his own right and an international music superstar who makes Nigeria proud, can serve his nation in the compulsory National Youth Service Corp, then why didn’t
@HMKemiAdeosun
? And why is
@MBuhari
protecting her?
#RenosDarts

Source - http://gistmore.com/reno-omokri-reacts-davido-serving-nigeria-nysc-despite-superstar

Did Reno Omokri serve?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Nysc for show

Like he would actually serve in d nysc sef!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by essentialone(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Jokerman:

Fake doctorate??

Yes
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by essentialone(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2018
emmasege:
Silence is sometimes golden when you lack something sensible to say. Jonathan is a confirmed doctorate degree holder, you can take that to the bank.

That's not true. He has not defended his PhD thesis at UNIPORT
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by gees101(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You will only see him twice.
#1 During registration which you're currently seeing.

#2 During certificate collection.
y e dey pain u?go beat am na....bad bele
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by emycul: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2018
omega2128:
Corper with bentley, g wagon, range rover that rides in convoy with heavily armed security men. Entertainment service, show biz service
If Davido wants to serve, he should serve for real not show off
Learn from Sasha Obama.

What did Sasha Obama do?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Exodusontop(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2018
When you see a foolish aboki talking. wawa kowai
BabaO2:
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Adakintroy: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Am particularly starting to loose respect for reno. He is just a politician that wants to critize.

When we make our pledge, is to be "faithfull, loyal and honest" David is about wearing that uniform for showoff..surely reno can see past that. I do not pledge to pdp or apc. I pledge to ngerIA my country.

No need telling you that David will not be faithfull, loyal or honest..he will not go to any primary school to teach or any scrap service we a ordinary citizens.do. so what's is the point of putting on the uniform and getting those acolades. Let's be honest.

Comparing David to a serving minister is an insult. Even if she brought herself down that way. I respect.the process..but we must understand what a process is for.

On a personal level, she is trying to regulate the whole economy for collective good. Whie David music is all individualism, pride, lust, greed and every other vice that do not promote individual growth. If you say he has brought us into international limelight, I will say how? Depends on your definitions of limelights

I expect reno to stand on on the truth. Not act like a randy politician all the time.

God bless nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Bobbyrobby1(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Africanbest:
Let's see if he would be serving nah,

So many errors in Nysc

1) he hasn't gotten to camp and was wearing khaki at home
2) bylaw says if you are caught not in your PPA during service or you are caught traveling during your Nysc year, you would do an extra months,.. But Davido has tours lined up including his USA sold out tour. I guess that's for the poor only best comment on this issue,where did he see khaki b4 camp

And this fool trying to trend with with
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by IkeMattie: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
I don't see how a millionaire cannot do his compulsory national youth service. In places like Egypt, Israel, North and South Korea etc, you must serve your nation one way or another (most a time military service) for a while, regardless of your social standing in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by ajayiopy: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2018
GOOD FOR YOU.AT LEAST YOU ARE NOT THREADING ON THE SAME PATH LIKE YOUR UNCLE(PDP CANDIDATE)
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by thunderbabs: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
David no go climb rope ni cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by nas2608(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Person way talk say gej get fake doctorate is on Mali weed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons / Photos Of Tboss And Ebuka-Obi Uchendu Goofing Around / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.