Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar (42938 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Passes Out From NYSC (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Mistadora01(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
omega2128:
Corper with bentley, g wagon, range rover that rides in convoy with heavily armed security men. Entertainment service, show biz service
If Davido wants to serve, he should serve for real not show off
Learn from Sasha Obama.

save with his security Like alone?? As a normal youth It's like u don't like OBO.. u wan make d rob that guy of him things n threaten his life if he doesn't comply
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by aniomafirstson: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
abbiboy:
Unfortunately we re in a shithole country.. In a sane country the authority will take advantage of its participation n use him as a role model mostly in the rural areas as a way of encouraging them to take their education seriously.Imagine a davido in my village ABBI,a teacher in ABBI grammar school,olodo student go becoming efiwe over nite.That's how big is impact will be in his PPA.
lol real shithole sha

btw you be abbi boy? grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by DK2daworld: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
BabaO2:
Same way Jonathan was protected with his fake doctorate degree.

Wow. I can't believe you typed this.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Teibaba(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Guy this your name follow you oh.
You be really "baba otu"!

Tufia...

BabaO2:
Same way Jonathan was protected with his fake doctorate degree.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by Teibaba(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Akachukwu0090:
We are to celebrate our big wins in the month of August for y'all to see..

Not until you show me how many you have lost against these sampled
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by okc4nairaland: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
He should remember to tell us where is PPA , I hope he is not going to be one of the gohst coppers
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar by abbiboy: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
aniomafirstson:

lol real shithole sha

btw you be abbi boy? grin

Yes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Shares #10YearsChallenge Cleavage-Baring Photos / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.