Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

IGBOPHOBIA!!! Going On In South Africa.. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IGBOPHOBIA!!! Going On In South Africa.. (413 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia / What Is Happening In South Africa Right Now / Land Reform In South Africa - Discuss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOPHOBIA!!! Going On In South Africa.. by victokafor(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
The rate at which igbos are being killed need to checked moreso the killings were being perpetrated by fellow Nigerians..Foreign ministry take note òoo sad
Re: IGBOPHOBIA!!! Going On In South Africa.. by chiommy123(f): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Are you reporting live from south Africa
Re: IGBOPHOBIA!!! Going On In South Africa.. by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
Are you reporting live from south Africa

I like your lips. It is simple, straight, luscious, tender & inviting.

It reminds me of the first hausa lady that initiated me into the kissing ritual in Kano some 16years ago.

She did not understand English and we would stand by the fence behind her house around 8pm.

She would plug her lips into my mouth - as if she wanted to drink a bottle of coca-cola & be using her tongue to write in arabic: Subhanallah Wa Al Hamdoulillah, La illaha illa Allah. grin

As a sharp Ijebu demon, I would immediately retaliate by lifting her skirt & inserting my right hand into her panties - using my forefinger to write on her clit in english: grin

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners. Deliver me from Hisbah (Sharia Police) & do not allow them amputate my hands, legs & pipe - Amen. grin

3 seconds before unleashing the rod of moses, bending her over, parting the red sea & releasing the children of Israelites into the wilderness, she would shout: Mama na te na kiran na (Meaning: My mother is calling me). grin

By the way, Chiommy - Are you married? grin

2 Likes

Re: IGBOPHOBIA!!! Going On In South Africa.. by chiommy123(f): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Akathriel:

I like your lips. It is simple, straight, luscious, tender & inviting.

It reminds me of the first hausa lady that initiated me into the kissing ritual in Kano some 16years ago.

She did not understand English and we would stand by the fence behind her house around 8pm.

She would plug her lips into my mouth - as if she wanted to drink a bottle of coca-cola & be using her tongue to write in arabic: Subhanallah Wa Al Hamdoulillah, La illaha illa Allah. grin

As a sharp Ijebu demon, I would immediately retaliate by lifting her skirt & inserting my right hand into her panties - using my forefinger to write on her clit in english: grin

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners. Deliver me from Hisbah (Sharia Police) & do not allow them amputate my hands, legs & pipe - Amen. grin

3 seconds before unleashing the rod of moses, bending her over, parting the red sea & releasing the children of Israelites into the wilderness, she would shout: Mama na te na kiran na (Meaning: My mother is calling me). grin

By the way, Chiommy - Are you married? grin
lol. Lord have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

85years Old Paul Biya, Wins 7th Term As Cameroonian President (photo) / First Muslim Woman Elected In US Congress / Israel: Between Peace And World Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.