Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,265 members, 7,864,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) (32316 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Daeylar:

You're sweet kiss
Thank you.
Stay blessed sis.
Hugs kiss
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Wicked people. Now that they have killed him with their disgusting judgmental bullying, are they happy?
people are very wicked, judging others as if they are saints...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

You must be Gay? cry
no not a gay... Anyone without sin, should cast the first stone
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Oxygen1998: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2018
It is live and lets live that caused boko-haram in the north. most those young men that ejoined them, if they had osm1 dat cared abt em or that advised em i dnt think they wud av chosen dat errorneous decision. Most thieves and miscreants we'v in d society today was caused by, "i dnt care abt him let him live his life d way he wants", and lot of parents saying z it ur biz the way my children live their lives. Our forefathers cared abt each odas child, every child dat was given birth to belonged to the society and not just the child's immediate family
michlins:
How can a nine year old know he's gay? you are part of the problem of this millennium. What someone chooses to do with his or her life is no one's business. Live and let live sis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2018
When I WAS Nine I was climbing trees with pants on.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Daeylar:

Just imagine the part in bold
As if he just woke up one day and died because he was gay,. undecided

The people that bullied him to the point where he took his own life didn't feature in your blame game. It's only the mother you saw fit to blame.

It's bad for the boy to know what is gay, but it is not bad for the people who bullied him to know how to bully to the point where their victim takes his life?
SMH

my friend write your own comment. What you contesting with me about my own opinion for

I say I blame the mother, if she had taught him right, he would have known the thought of being gay was wrong... Albeit, train up a child, sound familiar? Every child is the responsibility of his parents and from the story I chose to address the part I deemed fit..

Now respect yourself and beat it...

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Anduku: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2018
The mother of that boy is a big fool!! Who told the boy he was gay? She must have been feeding the little boy with a lot of stupid bullshit

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2018
why people are surprised about a 9yr old being gay?!?!?! that boy was probably playing with dolls and dressing up as a princess, thus the parents probably knew it too, and therefore didnt try to ignore what was clearly OBVIOUS.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2018
good he died, the boy is hell.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2018
I JUST GOT TO KNOW TODAY THAT MANY PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND ARE MAD...SEE THE WAY THE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A DEAD NINE YEARS OLD KID...WTF...IF ANYONE OF YOU HAS NEVER COMMITTED ANY GRIEVOUS SIN,YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO CAST THE FIRST STONE...HYPOCRITES

YOU PEOPLE WON'T KNOW REST,THERE IS REALLY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THOSE WHO MADE HIM COMMIT SUICIDE...A NINE YEARS OLD BOY...ALL OF YOU MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE BOY DON'T HAVE TO BE AMONG HUMANS ,YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF FULANI HERDSMEN MASSACRE

BEFORE YOU CRUCIFY ME,I'M NOT A GAY (I REGET IT IN JESUS NAME)AND WILL NEVER BE...BUT THE WAY SOME SPEAKS ABOUT A KID DISGUST ME...WHAT IF IT IS YOUR KID,WHO TURNS OUT LIKE THAT,WHAT WILL YOU DO?...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2018
At age nine, he has already ascertained his sexuality
At age nine, he already knows how to commit suicide.
I'm sorry he is really fuc..ked up.
Not that I support the bullying shall.

What happened to kids being kids?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Fierce11: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Profcamsey:

You're very stupid. You don't deserve a child and you will never have one.
Iamplato ..help me and tell this guy that he is a dumb and foolish soul..
You're obviously a gay na.. See as your dp dey sef, with that your large lips and big mouth that you've used to suck people purple-ish giant pen*ses.. qerrawt from here

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by RillJ(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Pierce said her son, who was enrolled at Joe Shoemaker Elementary School, told her he was gay over the summer and that he wanted to come out as such to his classmates when he started school. “He went to school and said he was gonna tell people he’s gay because he’s proud of himself,” she said.

And what did you tell him in response madam mother?

How did you follow up with your 'son' on his gay declaration and his determination to take it to school?

You may have to review your active or tacit complicity in the avoidable waste of innocent life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Profcamsey:

You're very stupid. You don't deserve a child and you will never have one.
AMEN
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Profcamsey:
Oh my God. There are monsters who don't deserve children. Look at words from human.
cry
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by BabaAduras: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author= post=70698619]He went to school and said he was gonna tell people he’s gay because he’s proud of himself,” she said. 

Who taught a 9 year old something like that?

What does a nine year know about being a gay? What does he know about been proud to be a gay? How did he know how to commit sucide? These are the begging questions the parents needs to answer.

My take - the stupid parents killed the kid by not properly parented him. They are squarely to be blamed for the death of the boy.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Fierce11: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
I JUST GOT TO KNOW TODAY THAT MANY PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND ARE MAD...SEE THE WAY THE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A DEAD NINE YEARS OLD KID...WTF...IF ANYONE OF YOU HAS NEVER COMMITTED ANY GRIEVOUS SIN,YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO CAST THE FIRST SIN...HYPOCRITES

YOU PEOPLE WON'T KNOW REST,THERE IS REALLY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THOSE WHO MADE HIM COMMIT SUICIDE...A NINE YEARS OLD BOY...ALL OF YOU MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE BOY DON'T HAVE TO BE AMONG HUMANS LIKE,YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF FULANI HERDSMEN MASSACRE

BEFORE YOU CRUCIFY ME,I'M NOT A GAY (I REGET IT IN JESUS NAME)AND WILL NEVER BE...BUT THE WAY SOME SPEAKS ABOUT A KID DISGUST ME...WHAT IF IT IS YOUR KID,WHO TURNS OUT LIKE THAT,WHAT WILL YOU DO?...
Typing in bold capital letter doesn't mean you've made a point.. Inshort, its you that is mad..
I rather have a dead child to a living gay child.. But God help me, i'd train my children well and wise

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2018
RillJ:
Pierce said her son, who was enrolled at Joe Shoemaker Elementary School, told her he was gay over the summer and that he wanted to come out as such to his classmates when he started school. “He went to school and said he was gonna tell people he’s gay because he’s proud of himself,” she said.

And what did you tell him in response madam mother?

How did you follow up with your 'son' on his gay declaration and his determination to take it to school?

You may have to review your active or tacit complicity in the avoidable waste of innocent life.

Finally.
She could have explained to him that he should keep that to himself.
Hell, not long ago did some bleeped up head massacred a whole lot of them in that club...
This is a burden too heavy for his young shoulders.. He needed guidance but unfortunately his parents failed him.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Tufunky: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2018
michlins:
How can a nine year old know he's gay? you are part of the problem of this millennium. What someone chooses to do with his or her life is no one's business. Live and let live sis
If being gay was about personal life's choices, why did the mentally unstable minor feel the need to go and announce his dysphoric predilection to his entire class.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Iamdazzle:

my friend write your own comment. What you contesting with me about my own opinion for

I say I blame the mother, if she had taught him right, he would have known the thought of being gay was wrong... Albeit, train up a child, sound familiar? Every child is the responsibility of his parents and from the story I chose to address the part I deemed fit..

Now respect yourself and beat it...

Who is your friend? undecided grin grin

I posted my own comment, and my own comment is to contest with your ridiculous comment. undecided
You're on a public forum and yet are surprised people are contesting an opinion you share.,
SMH undecided

The problem is not him being gay, the problem here is that he was bullied into suicide. Take off your victim blaming goggles and blame the parents of the kids who left that bullying behaviour unchecked.
Or the parents of the children who bullied this boy trained up their child well?

Now respect yourself and stop victim blaming.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2018
shakmati:

Read the story again. He killed himself. Rather than teach him to expect and withstand bullying as a person, some God forsaken person was more interested in teaching him he is gay. Parental negligence is more to blame for the child's death than bullying or sexuality!
if they didn't bully him, there is no way e could have killed himself

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by hustla(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2018
But how can u be gay at 9 years old
Se Oloriburuku nie ni?
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by shakmati(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
I JUST GOT TO KNOW TODAY THAT MANY PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND ARE MAD...SEE THE WAY THE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A DEAD NINE YEARS OLD KID...WTF...IF ANYONE OF YOU HAS NEVER COMMITTED ANY GRIEVOUS SIN,YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO CAST THE FIRST SIN...HYPOCRITES

YOU PEOPLE WON'T KNOW REST,THERE IS REALLY NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THOSE WHO MADE HIM COMMIT SUICIDE...A NINE YEARS OLD BOY...ALL OF YOU MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE BOY DON'T HAVE TO BE AMONG HUMANS LIKE,YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF FULANI HERDSMEN MASSACRE

Now you are bullying us with all caps. You want us to go commit suicide but your plans have failed. Our parents taught us to withstand bullying..not how to be sexual at nine!
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:

If my Kid turn out gay then i have fail as a Father. And even if i was rational and logical as you tout yourself to be i would discourage my 9 year old "gay" kid from announcing to his class that he is gay if he is truly proud of it, he has chemistry to study for.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2018
shocked
Wow! 9 year old already aware of his sexual preference... Endtime children!, by the way minor bullying over the years has increasingly become a worrying reoccurring decimal in the educational system, it high time relevant authorities come out decisive to counter this ugly psychological torture these young ones are exposed to by their peers.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2018
izzou:
angry

What is this world turning into? angry
9 year old thought and committed suicide?

At 9, I didn't even care about my sexuality. All I looked forward to was eating Okin Shortcake biscuit and drinking Goldspot

Rest in peace Kid sad
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Tufunky: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2018
Dalam0n:
How does a 9 years old child know that he is gay? Na wah oo.
At 9 years, I Neva know wetin dem dey do with preek. Not to talk about weda I like fat or slim/ fair or black girls. This one say e don know him sexual preference. Na im mama put and foster the idea for the pikin body. Investigate well, you go see say the mother is divorced and the boy has no male influence in his life.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by hustla(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2018
ednut1:
LGBT is being promoted codedly by social media and media outlets. Man city on insta and fb have added lgbt to their logo

It's not even coded anymore

That's why they have turned almost every damn Series into Gay promoting opportunities

Spartacus
Modern Family
The Wire
Empire

Are the ones I can think of now that have gay representation

Even movies aren't left out. It's just every where!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by marttol: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Fierce11:

Typing in bold capital letter doesn't mean you've made a point.. Inshort, its you that is mad..
I rather have a dead child to a living gay child.. But God help me, i'd train my children well and wise
GET OFF MY MENTION...HYPOCRITE

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by shakmati(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2018
marttol:
if they didn't bully him, there is no way e could have killed himself

If he was not deceived he is gay at 9, he won't have been bullied. If he was taught bullying comes whatever you do, he won't have killed himself. You are very biased in your assessment of this whole issue. I was bullied terribly when I was a kid but I never killed myself because my environment and nurture did not afford me the opportunity to commit suicide. The child was exposed to terrible upbringing and that is the main cause of his death. Take it or leave it.
Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2018
Daeylar:

Who is your friend? undecided grin grin

I posted my own comment, and my own comment is to contest with your ridiculous comment. undecided
You're on a public forum and yet are surprised people are contesting an opinion you share.,
SMH undecided

The problem is not him being gay, the problem here is that he was bullied into suicide. Take off your victim blaming goggles and blame the parents of the kids who left that bullying behaviour unchecked.
Or the parents of the children who bullied this boy trained up their child well?

Now respect yourself and stop victim blaming.

You dont have to display your crass and ratchet on my own personal opinion...

Now lemme school you, public forum doesn't mean people cannot voice their personal opinions... Do yourself a huge fav and attend an online course on 'netiquette' thank me later.

Your problem is with the bullies and not with a child not being able to discern right from wrong at a tender age... sense less much...

You just bring out your key pads to attack and type gibberish looking for where to pour your frustration... I am not the reason for your issues hear me and to further school you 'my friend' doesn't literally mean we're friends, so my rhetoric are you sure you have been to school?

Take a hike already cos another come back would only serve to rubbish your banal points further...

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2018
This is terrible on 2 fronts. First it shows how hypersexualised our societies are becoming, why is a 9 year old worried about how his sexuality will be perceived? He hadn't even hit puberty yet.

Secondly, the kind of intolerance that will drive someone to committing suicide is a problem to society. People should learn to live and let live, why is where someone else puts their dick your problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aso Rock Driver Attempts Suicide Over ‘Poor’ Salary, Drops Suicide Note / Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. / Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.