Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record (4584 Views)

Aisha Buhari Breaks Fast With Wives Of Heads Of Missions (Pictures) / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

I know you will be PAINED by the facts that I stated. But, I don't give a Fvck about how you feel.

Sai Baba!!!
Take it easy Baba, personally I think 1m likes is as lifeless to the poster as buhari is lifeless to Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Mr. President Nigerians no want again ooooooo.
Thank you sir, you have tried, please go and rest. Nigerians no want again. Sabo da Allah
It is okay, you promised to do only 4 years in 2014

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Flamezzz: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Mr. President Nigerians no want again ooooooo.
Thank you sir, you have tried, please go and rest. Nigerians no want again. Sabo da Allah
It is okay, you promised to do only 4 years in 2014
Link please
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by andorbe: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
let the north file another candidate other than muhamadu buhari. Be it APC OR PDP pls so nigeria will move on

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Flamezzz: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Flamezzz:

This ain't nairaland link bro undecided
The link is attached to the article.
https://www.nairaland.com/4698595/trump-said-buhari-lifeless-financial
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
"THE UNTALENTED ARE MORE AT EASE IN A SOCIETY THAT GIVES THEM 'VALID ALIBIS' FOR NOT ACHIEVING THAN IN ONE WHERE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ABUNDANT"

A country so blessed but has the psyche of her citizens so CAGED in the BLAME GAME.

Everyone else is blamed except your own INEFFICIENCY is a Nigerian mentality.

Una carry 'BUHARI IS LIFELESS' for head instead of working on your own lives, ON SELF REALIZATION, ON SELF CONFIDENCE, SELF EDUCATION, .....................AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ON WEEDING OUT SELFISHNESS FROM YOUR HEARTS AND HAVING SOME SELF ESTEEM AS NIGERIANS.

You are wasting your lives in emotional bondage of ANGER over a man 'LIFELESS' yet if he should die today the story of his life and ACHIEVEMENTS, your pride in your 'LIFEFULLNESS' can't stand the shadow of what this man has by pursuit of his dreams ACHIEVED and HIS-STORY he has written for himself in the sands of time.

Do you even have an ambition in life?!

You have given up on your own dreams long ago, at the very first challenge that posed as a hurdle between it's realization.

You are there wasting your life blaming BUHARI who never gave up on his own dreams. Contested not once but four times before realising his own dreams.

If this man should die today, wouldn't he have died fulfilled.

Hmmmm........what about you?!
If you die today, will anybody read about you in the books of history?

Think about it?! Who really then is LIFELESS?

"THE WHO LACK TALENT EXPECT THINGS TO HAPPEN WITHOUT EFFORT. THEY ASCRIBE FAILURE TO LACK OF INSPIRATION OR ABILITY, OR TO MISFORTUNE RATHER THAN TO INSUFFICIENT APPLICATION. AT THE CORE OF EVERY TRUE TALENT THERE IS AN AWARENESS OF THE DIFFICULTIES INHERENT IN ANY ACHIEVEMENT, AND THE CONFIDENCE THAT BY PERSISTENCE AND PATIENCE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WILL BE REALISED. THUS TALENT IS A SPECIES OF VIGOR" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

Don't waste your time on TRIVIALITIES.

Quit the blame game and start working on your own self, the answer to your problems is in you not in Buhari.

THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, THE BETTER. So stop fooling yourselves, Buhari is not the nucleus of your existence, YOU ARE BY YOUR CHOICE OF ACTIONS AND INACTIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL OR TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by MoonWater: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
President Muhammadu Buhari has just broken a record on Nairaland. After the Financial Times reported that US president Donald Trump referred to him as lifeless and hoping to never meet him again, the comment made by Popular Nairalander SarkinYarki has gathered more than 1700 likes and still counting. It reads

https://www.nairaland.com/4698595/trump-said-buhari-lifeless-financial

Modify your post. It's now 1800
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by StillX10(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Buhari breaks records when it comes to nonsense
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Sirjamo: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
How much can the useless likes he got translate to in his bank account, last time I checked, Seun Osewa does not pay for likes
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by DeBrain045(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
WORDWORLD:
"THE UNTALENTED ARE MORE AT EASE IN A SOCIETY THAT GIVES THEM 'VALID ALIBIS' FOR NOT ACHIEVING THAN IN ONE WHERE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ABUNDANT"

A country so blessed but has the psyche of her citizens so CAGED in the BLAME GAME.

Everyone else is blamed except your own INEFFICIENCY is a Nigerian mentality.

Una carry 'BUHARI IS LIFELESS' for head instead of working on your own lives, ON SELF REALIZATION, ON SELF CONFIDENCE, SELF EDUCATION, .....................AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ON WEEDING OUT SELFISHNESS FROM YOUR HEARTS AND HAVING SOME SELF ESTEEM AS NIGERIANS.

You are wasting your lives in emotional bondage of ANGER over a man 'LIFELESS' yet if he should die today the story of his life and ACHIEVEMENTS, your pride in your 'LIFEFULLNESS' can't stand the shadow of what this man has by pursuit of his dreams ACHIEVED and HIS-STORY he has written for himself in the sands of time.

Do you even have an ambition in life?!

You have given up on your own dreams long ago, at the very first challenge that posed as a hurdle between it's realization.

You are there wasting your life blaming BUHARI who never gave up on his own dreams. Contested not once but four times before realising his own dreams.

If this man should die today, wouldn't he have died fulfilled.

Hmmmm........what about you?!
If you die today, will anybody read about you in the books of history?

Think about it?! Who really then is LIFELESS?

"THE WHO LACK TALENT EXPECT THINGS TO HAPPEN WITHOUT EFFORT. THEY ASCRIBE FAILURE TO LACK OF INSPIRATION OR ABILITY, OR TO MISFORTUNE RATHER THAN TO INSUFFICIENT APPLICATION. AT THE CORE OF EVERY TRUE TALENT THERE IS AN AWARENESS OF THE DIFFICULTIES INHERENT IN ANY ACHIEVEMENT, AND THE CONFIDENCE THAT BY PERSISTENCE AND PATIENCE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WILL BE REALISED. THUS TALENT IS A SPECIES OF VIGOR" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

Don't waste your time on TRIVIALITIES.

Quit the blame game and start working on your own self, the answer to your problems is in you not in Buhari.

THE EARLIER YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, THE BETTER. So stop fooling yourselves, Buhari is not the nucleus of your existence, YOU ARE BY YOUR CHOICE OF ACTIONS AND INACTIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL OR TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE.
So after all this you didn't even get a like
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by DeBrain045(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
As far as nairaland doesn't give an award for likes like facebook then 10000000000000000000000000000000 likes is useless

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
DeBrain045:
So after all this you didn't even get a like

Yes I didn't but I sure hope they get the message which is my primary aim. Thank you. TRIVIALITIES GETS LIKES AND NOT SUBSTANCE. An irony of life.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Ogbuefi2020: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
donphilopus:
Had it been those likes could be converted to votes, it would have been better! Since it ain't possible, then the likes remain useless and worthless.

We saw a region here on nairaland yesterday that can boast of 18m people with PVC's while some people who can't boast of 9m electorates with PVC's are celebrating "likes" here on nairaland. So sad! 2019 shall shock you guys though.!
Yorubas no get sense wallahi. Put state of origin on the voter card and see which region will top
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by DeBrain045(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Yes I didn't but I sure hope the get the message which is my primary aim. Thank you. TRIVIALITIES GETS LIKES AND NOT SUBSTANCE. An irony of life.
Do you mean you got
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
DeBrain045:
Do you mean you got

The platform is visible to all. You can check by yourself if I got any. Thanks.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by donphilopus: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:

Yorubas no get sense wallahi. Put state of origin on the voter card and see which region will top

Stop attacking a whole race because of my comment. BTW, I'm not Yoruba. I'm from Edo State.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Nairaland30: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Nairaland30: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Imo APC Endorse Atiku Abubakar For President / Can Adeleke Prevail At The Apex Court? / How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.