Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record (4578 Views)

Aisha Buhari Breaks Fast With Wives Of Heads Of Missions (Pictures) / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has just broken a record on Nairaland. After the Financial Times reported that US president Donald Trump referred to him as lifeless and hoping to never meet him again, the comment made by Popular Nairalander SarkinYarki has gathered more than 1700 likes and still counting. It reads

"No wonder Nigeria has also become lifeless
Truth be told Buhari was extremely lifeless and dull during his visit to Trump ., he couldnt comprehend simple questions nor could he answer them, Donald Trump has to start even helping Buhari answer questions thrown at him just to save his visitor from being embarassed , the only time Buhari lit up and was able to answers questions was when he was asked about killer herdsmen , at that point the dullard suddenly sprang to life and started defending the killer herdsmen like he was their paid attorney... This is the kind of lifeless character some zombies want us to re elect...God forbid"

This is the currently a new record on Nairaland. Never has any comment on Nairaland received such approval by global readers of this popular forum. Below is a link to the record breaking post

https://www.nairaland.com/4698595/trump-said-buhari-lifeless-financial

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by KraticKratus: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
There is actually no difference between 0, 1 or 100 000 000 likes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by nero2face: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
This week has not been a good one for Pro-Buharis, de Afonjas and gworo chewing crew... grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Firefire(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na so. Braindead lifeless element.

The online support rodents are in view.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by DLondonboiy: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
That simply tells you that every single Nigerian is tired...

We are tired. We can't deal..Buhari we no do again!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by donphilopus: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Had it been those likes could be converted to votes, it would have been better! Since it ain't possible, then the likes remain useless and worthless.

We saw a region here on nairaland yesterday that can boast of 18m people with PVC's while some people who can't boast of 9m electorates with PVC's are celebrating "likes" here on nairaland. So sad! 2019 shall shock you guys though.!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by xtravanganza: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Great news

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by yarimo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mteeeewwwww when did likes became an achievements? Some people are just born with stupidity undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by SalamRushdie: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is simple proof that Nigerians are tired of Buharis bad leadership

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
It's now I believe truly that there are over 1700 senseless people on Nairaland!

Shiorrrrrr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Ekez(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww when did likes became an achievements? Some people are just born with stupidity undecided
You oga is worst,
He's lifeless,braindead,dull,wicked an so on.
"My dear ur stupidity is worldwide"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
This government is nothing to be proud about

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by SalamRushdie: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
This government is nothing to be proud about

Exactly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by tech18: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
All the likes are as useless as letter 'P' in pronunciation of the word 'Psychology'

PDP is now turning into Propaganda Development Party

Election are not won on nairaland or twitter

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by SalamRushdie: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
tech18:
All the likes are as useless as letter 'P' in pronunciation of the word 'Psychology'

PDP is now turning into Propaganda Development Party

Election are not won on nairaland or twitter

Yes under Buhari they are won by result alteration ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by KadunaMafia: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is simple proof that Nigerians are tired of Buharis bad leadership
You are back grin

Tormentor of Buhari

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Teacher1776(m): 3:25am On Aug 29, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
It's now I believe truly that there are over 1700 senseless people on Nairaland!

Shiorrrrrr
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Teacher1776(m): 3:30am On Aug 29, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
It's now I believe truly that there are over 1700 senseless people on Nairaland.

Now I know why Fela referred to u guys as zombies. How can a country make progress with these kinds of zombies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by ndukaejime1994(m): 4:00am On Aug 29, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Shiorrrrrr

You are very stupid

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Almaigaa: 4:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Who cares about Donald Trump, he is a lunatic and the most hated US president. Each day, Citizens of US are seeing protesting against some of his utterances and actions.

Sai Baba!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by fireback: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2018
yarimo:

If I transmission constitution, I mean transfusion you nd your stupid Lifeless President now... They will say that I am wicked.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Bossontop(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2018
undecided
When zombies and BMCs call dia ogas to tell dem about dis development

[img]https://media1./images/d9976fe88c5d3150944189a9e4368326/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by 35824L: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2018
You can be sure that more than half of the likes were aided by many Igbos outside Nigeria including those of them doing drugs in asian countries. Very worthless likes. People without electoral value.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Randy100: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Somebody is suggesting that Buhari should take operation python dance to white house and I am like do you want our python to be turned to barbecue.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Johnnyessence(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2018
nice one from you ooo, open. miyetti Allah group should carry their sticks and weapons to US and attack ooo. or they should stop trump from contesting in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun cc fynestboi cc Dominique
Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by SalamRushdie: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:
Who cares about Donald Trump, he is a lunatic and the most hated US president. Each day, Citizens of US are seeing protesting against some of his utterances and actions.

Sai Baba!!!

So protesting illegal migrants and homosexuals are now model US citizens? Receive sense jare

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by SalamRushdie: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
When zombies and BMCs call dia ogas to tell dem about dis development

[img]https://media1./images/d9976fe88c5d3150944189a9e4368326/tenor.gif[/img]
Lol grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record by Almaigaa: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So protesting illegal migrants and homosexuals are now model US citizens? Receive sense jare

I know you will be PAINED by the facts that I stated. But, I don't give a Fvck about how you feel.

Sai Baba!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. / Xenophobia: "You're Coming To The Wrong Place"— SA Professor To Buhari / Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.