Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

JOYCE MEYER: There Is Always A Way! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JOYCE MEYER: There Is Always A Way! (243 Views)

My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer / How To Deal With Depression – Joyce Meyer / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JOYCE MEYER: There Is Always A Way! by orizonfountain(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
I want you to know there is always a way. It may not be easy; it may not be convenient; it may not come quickly. You may have to go over, under, around, or through. But if you will simply keep on keeping on and refuse to give up, you will find a way.

I want you to make yourself a promise. Promise yourself that you will never again say, “There is no way.” The truth is, even when there seems to be no way, with God there is always a way. If you are a child of God, the Spirit of God lives inside of you. All the creativity in the world resides in Him, and because He lives in you, you have access to all that creativity. The Holy Spirit can give you ideas that never occurred to you and show you ways to do things you never thought you could do. Instead of dwelling on our difficulties, we need to focus more on the fact that God is for us and His power is at work in us. Often, we give up too easily, saying, “This is too hard” or “This is taking too long.” We must stop looking at situations in our lives and thinking, I really cannot handle this; it’s too much for me. I’ve already tried too many times. I have to accept there is just no way it will ever happen. Instead, we need to say, “I don’t care whether there seems to be a way or not.

Follow us on https:///2BDIMEP for more updates

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Suicide? / SO WONDER: A Brilliant Student, Whose Brain Was Taken By Witchcraft Co Students / The Power Of Night Prayers (6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.