Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Things You Need To Know About M’prof (papa-nku) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You Need To Know About M’prof (papa-nku) (468 Views)

Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report / Uche Elendu’s Ex-husband, Prince Nku Have Found A Virtuous Woman, Set To Marry / Prince Nku Igweayinba And Sandra Chichi Ekwosiobi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About M’prof (papa-nku) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
IKEBUNDU SCHOOL-BOY, AS MANY WILL CALL HIM BUT POPULAR KNOWN AS M’PROF.
There are so many hidden fact you have to know about this star M’prof , I have always wanted to pull together some write up on this dude but due to some challenges i have no been able to do so, but as this month is about to end i faced and over-came those challenges.

m'prof

So grab a tea as i roll down the road of introducing him to you even if you think you know him well enough, these little info about him will open your eye about the way you fill about him, so let dive in.

WHO IS M’PROF? His Super rapper artist based in Eastern region of Nigeria, attained DMGS and ambassador to HERO. you can follow him on social media @facebook

HOW DID HE ADOPT THE NAME PAPA-NKU? [/b]every artist has his/her nick name either through fans or either other meas, but his nick name papa-nku was adopted from his award winning track “Papa-Nku” in the year 2016, though he has many dope and awarding tracks but papa-nku made him go viral.

[b]WHEN DID HE START MUSIC BUSINESS?
Even before he was born he has been doing music, but according to documentation he has been in the industry as far back as 2012 till date.

[b]IS HE SINGLE/MARRIED? [/b]Hello!!! If thats the question on this section i would rather say yes, his married to studio � if only you understand �

ANY ALBUM? For Now he has not yet say about releasing an album yet, even tekno miles has no album, so for now he is more focused on release dope tracks for his fans all over the globe.

[b]HOW DO I CONTACT HIM FOR SHOWS? [/b]To contact him for bookings contact him on facebook
Source: https://mp3cog.com/things-you-need-to-know-about-mprof/

(1) (Reply)

“Please Continue To Pray For Me” – Djinee Says After Horrific Auto Crash / How I Made A Magazine Cover In 15 Minutes / See What Happens When You Help A Desperate Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.