Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night (38702 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Blackout: OAU Students Reading Outside (Pictures) / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Anwons(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria has beaten all guineas world book all in bad form
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by pelicanbeau(f): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria education in shamble
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by donnie(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Most of the studying is even cramming. How many of them can stand alone after graduation? Can the CS grad stand alone with his laptop as capital? or the MB or even Zoology grad ?

That's the problem. They were told to go to school for the certificate so they can get a job.
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by princemillla(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2018
beethoven:
Fake reading. Wetin dem dey do since morning wey dem nor read. When night reach, dem go come dey form I dey go night class. A lot of dem na preek dem dey go suck for night class.

Seems u went to private university.

Some lecturers are insane. They will purposely fix some key topic close to exam period.

And besides this is Nigeria. Many are hustlers

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2018
In God we trust
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Yet they will be shouting great ife upandown undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by luckyogor(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Rubbish,my friend go and buy lamp.
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Spatta: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigerian Leaders are wicked, they have no value for Education, they made a mess of our educational institution and allowed it to rot, since none of them is educated, they devalued our tertiary institution and made it a shame of a nation

the most annoying Part is that one of them claimed to have bagged his phd at over 70 and pretending to write letters to everyone

He did not get Phd in Physic, but he got it in theology and think we should celebrate him
Rubbish

in advance society Educational institution goes through series of reformation

How can great Ife be this bad ?
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Bintuenyo: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Foolish set of people, why una no enter the ATM machine?
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by sammirano: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
One day I will write a research on the "Impact of Power Supply/Electricity to Academic Excellence in Nigeria".
A correlation definitely exists between them, and their relationship is Indirect or Inverse.

Nigeria is a failed state!

Effect of Power Supply/Electricity on Academic Excellence in Nigeria". - A Case study of OAU
I don give you approvable topic now. Run along.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Exwizard: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2018
MrMcJay:

Corporal Abba Kyari, Well done sir.

They've been doing this since around 2008 when I was in Ife although that particular ATM machine in White House was installed around 2010.
What am saying is, should anything goes wrong with the ATM, they are the first suspected suspects to be apprehended. They are definately reading at the wrong place
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by uuzba(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Their parents gave them money to buy lamp but dem don use am carry girl go indulge grin

No self discipline.
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by omooba969(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
One day I will write a research on the "Impact of Power Supply/Electricity to Academic Excellence in Nigeria".
A correlation definitely exists between them, and their relationship is Indirect or Inverse.

That one day is NOW coz if you tarry, it may never come.

My 2kobo. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2018
uuzba:

No self discipline.
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by zone51: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2018
So Seun cannot do common solar project for them...na wa ooo. Or is it because he left the school without graduating? undecided
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Rilwayne001: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2018
God bless University of Ilorin. You don't get to experience power outage for once in the school premises especially during exams. You get 24hrs power supply and 24hrs access to the library. No dulling moment.
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Rilwayne001: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2018
beethoven:
Fake reading. Wetin dem dey do since morning wey dem nor read. When night reach, dem go come dey form I dey go night class. A lot of dem na preek dem dey go suck for night class.

Ahaha, see you. You go to lecture during the day and read in the night. That's how we roll. You don't get rest one bit. Haha grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Wumi261(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm... if a UI student comment that OAU is a learner when it comes to webometric and power supply, their students won't accept.
This power issue is one of the constrain of OAU since inception, and the management lack innovation to get it right for just a session.
Anyway, what do i know.
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by magicminister: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2018
I have been to a lot of countries on earth and i am yet to see anywhere that still suffers inadequate electricity like Nigeria.
When i was in Gambia for 3 weeks, power supply went out only twice and was quickly restored!

These are the core areas where i feel Nigeria needs dire attention

- Health Sector
- Education sector
- Power Sector
- Transport Sector
- Anti Corruption

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by author1(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2018
hmm ............... comment my reserve!
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by blessurance(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Most of the studying is even cramming. How many of them can stand alone after graduation? Can the CS grad stand alone with his laptop as capital? or the MB or even Zoology grad ?

So who will the blame be upon? The educational system in Nigeria or the students...
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by 2shure: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2018
the FG has succeded in fooloing us foreva
every noob feels he will be great and rich by reading they books and going to school
at d end of d day d certificate is worthless
he eida opens a beer parlour
nairabet shop
cafe
roadside boutique
uk used electronics
or he joins bad gang..robbery..ogume boys(yahoo plus ritualists,armed robbery)
every nigerian is a thief
be in casual and rugged everyone is a thief
d oda day i gave aboki 2h to buy esse change.
he pack 450give me instead of 50naira.
i vex collect my 50naira .say wrong change
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Upaka(f): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Metuh:
How much is a solar lamp?

This ones are stupid. Next!!!

Look keenly, na you stewpid pass

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Upaka(f): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Wumi261:
Hmmm... if a UI student comment that OAU is a learner when it comes to webometric and power supply, their students won't accept.
This power issue is one of the constrain of OAU since inception, and the management lack innovation to get it right for just a session.
Anyway, what do i know.

You know nothing
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by nabegibeg: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Anwons:
Nigeria has beaten all guineas [/b]world book all in bad form

It is called "Guinness" World Records not [b]guineas

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Evangkatsoulis: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:

I have you carried out any study to show any correlation? Them dey write research??
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by sweetmusic12: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2018
Metuh:
How much is a solar lamp?

This ones are stupid. Next!!!

All fingers aren't equal.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Realname: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
I saw this guy in front of Awo hall about two years ago . I was inside a parked car though and I heard someone call Lalas.ticlala then they greeted eachother and whyne each other .
Olohun
Later that day too . I saw fynest.boi carry one babe come new buka . grin bad guy

You talk like a tout undecided
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by proffemi: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:

And yet, many people who later became professors studied using kerosene lanterns.
When you conduct your research, I hope you will factor in work ethic, creativity, and good ol' tenacity.
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by AfonjaSlaves(f): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2018
why not hijack the ATM and use it and buy standard generator set and enough diesel to power it..
Buhari is a useless scum
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by lastempero: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Only dumb youths will display this kind of fuckery.
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Wumi261(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Upaka:

You know nothing

Seriously?! please, tell me what i don't know, i like to learn from 'A' student when i was an undergraduate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monday Igbafen Caught In Sex For Marks Scandal, Suspended / JAMB (UME) Examination Date Postponed(?) / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.