Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja (906 Views)

Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano / Instructions Written Down For Buhari, Man Raises Concern / Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Chrisbless(m): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2018
A former supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, Isa Mohammed Munlaila, on Thursday began trekking to Abuja from Lagos in protest at what he called the failure of the ruling party, All Progressives Congress to provide jobs for Nigerian youths.
According to PM News, Munlaila lamented that people were suffering as the standard of living had gone up, adding that the president had failed to fulfill his promises to the people.
“Actually, I want to show my disappointment for this APC. As you can see, the youths of this country are very angry. APC promised us heaven on earth, they promised us three million jobs in a year, but now, we don’t even have 500,000 jobs in four year,” he said. For more photos and stories visit http://9japuse..com/2018/08/former-pro-buhari-man-begins-trek.html

2 Shares

Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 29, 2018
It’s obvious this guy is being paid for this .
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by yarimo(m): 1:09am On Aug 29, 2018
I will only take this fool serious when he trek from LAGOS to SAMBISA Forest, DAPCHI or CHIBOK in solidarity of kidnapped school girls. undecided embarassed
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Chrisbless(m): 1:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Are you sure?
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by duduade: 1:12am On Aug 29, 2018
This man doesn't have a job
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by SalamRushdie: 1:18am On Aug 29, 2018
I hope he knows this is no longer Jonathan govt as he can be waylaid and killer by all these unhappy Buharist or Killer herdsmens..I will advise he shelves this walk and instead go and secure his PVC as we kick Mallam lifeless out and give Nigeria life

3 Likes

Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Safe trip oooooooo grin
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Kdon2: 2:10am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:

But when they were walking fr APC victory in 202015 they were not paid right? SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Kdon2:

But when they were walking fr APC victory in 202015 they were not paid right? SMH.
[url]google.com[/url]
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by shedy03(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Anything against APC, you people will say its d work of opposition. Now u say this man is paid.
Must everybody accept to smile while suffering?

1 Like

Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Sharpshooota: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:

When he trekked in support of the lifeless dullard
He wasn't paid

Now that he has realised his mistake
He was paid

Zombies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

When he trekked in support of the lifeless dullard
He wasn't paid

Now that he has realised his mistake
He was paid

Zombies everywhere
Oga
Leave me alone .
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Sharpshooota: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Oga
Leave me alone .

I will not leave you until you regain your senses and love the country by working for the benefit of all
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I will not leave you until you regain your senses and love the country by working for the benefit of all
You talk about “loving” the country
I’m sure you’re talking about your imaginary biafraudd republic.

Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Sharpshooota: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
You talk about “loving” the country
I’m sure you’re talking about your imaginary biafraudd republic.

You can't not support a lifeless presidency and say you love your country... Ogbeni receive sense
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You can't not support a lifeless presidency and say you love your country... Ogbeni receive sense
Ok
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by BlackSpanner: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Lazy & jobless youth.
Hope He has insured his legs incase the eventual happens.
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by yemmight(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2018
This time around, he won't survive it.
Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Almaigaa: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Lies, this is not the Guy. This is an IPOB inparsonating the guy for the sake of, the usual Propaganda.

Nigerians are wiser now.

Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Him eyes don open last last!

E remain Sarrki, , 460ICE Madriguy & CO

I doubt these ones will ever be cured!

1 Like

Re: Former Pro-buhari Man Begins Trek Against APC From Lagos To Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Him eyes don open last last!

E remain Sarrki, , 460ICE Madriguy & CO

I doubt these ones will ever be cured!

GOD BLESS you too!

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: See Sec 179 Constitution Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, 1999 / Imo State Apc Primary Election Results / See Dele Momodu's Reaction To Commissioned Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.